Natalie
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Tedbiker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Natalie feels ugly and unloved; she's just lost her job and could not be much lower until on impulse she picks up a hitch-hiker whose motorbike has broken down. Both characters are in some way broken but find a way towards healing as their relationship develops. Story contains psychological and religious references.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Life went on; Natalie was offered, and accepted the post of administrative manager for the charity; she worked at riding the motorbike, finished the CBT and began riding on the road with L plates; of course, having passed the driving test for a car she had a head start on "Roadcraft" and the Highway Code. She put in for the test, but it wouldn't be until March. The both regularly visited the stables, and if Charles would never be an expert horseman, at least he knew what to do with the tack, how to groom and look after hooves, and how to stay on at the gallop. Sarah watched them leave together for a hack with a satisfied smile on her face. More often than not they shared the bed at Charles' house.

As Christmas approached, they decided it was time to visit parents. Firstly to Huntingdon, to see Charles' parents; Natalie blushed slightly when it was assumed they would share a three-quarter bed (queen bed) in Charles' old room. His father was most impressed with the Cortina and said he was jealous. She thought the town rather lovely and full of character. Charles' mother took him aside;

"She's a really lovely girl."

"Yes, she is. One day I'll tell you how she helped me move on from Laura."

"That was so sad, but we're happy you're with Natalie. Are you going to pop the question?"

He laughed. "Absolutely, but don't say anything to her, will you?"

Natalie insisted that to visit her parents, in Nottingham, they ride the Norton. They were expected, of course, but the appearance of two Barbour-suited figures carrying helmets came as a shock. But they were welcomed, even if they were given separate rooms...

Natalie's mother, Charlotte, took a while to take to Charles. She and her husband, Clifford, were unused to motorbikes in general and could not understand the attraction of a machine that exposed one to extremes of weather and danger; it has to be said that the tendency of old British motorbikes to shed oil played a part too. But they warmed to him as they saw how close he was to their daughter.

"I thought," said Charlotte, "you were never going to settle down. We worried, you know."

"I never thought I would, either. It's been quite a journey but 'amor vincit omnia', you know."

Her mother laughed. "I thought it was odd that you'd read all that romantic stuff but never went out with anyone."

"Perhaps," her daughter said, seriously, "one day, I'll tell you why."

Her father cornered Charles at about the same time.

"I think this is probably the time I'm supposed to ask you about your intentions toward my daughter!" he said with a smile.

"Oh, strictly honourable," said Charles, "In fact, this is where I ask you for her hand in marriage."

"Very traditional! I somehow think my permission is unnecessary, though."

"It would please Natalie."

"Yes, and that's important to me. Yes, you have both my permission and my blessing. In fact, I'm very pleased. Her mother and I worried about her for years."

Charles knew exactly what he wanted to do. It's entirely possible that Natalie suspected, but if so, she never let on. In late May they rode, Charles on the Norton, Natalie on the Matchless, out to Longshore and parked the bikes (chained together) under the same trees that had sheltered the Cortina almost exactly a year previously.

They walked across the open moor to Longshore Lodge, and drank coffee outside the Visitors' Centre, watching the birds on the feeders and nibbling date-and—walnut cake, after which they walked down through the estate, past the pond, across the road, following the paths they'd trod on their first date; stopped and kissed in the spot where Natalie had said some of the trees might be Ents. She walked up to an ancient, gnarled and twisted Sessile Oak, laid a hand on it, and said, "thank you."

Leaving the woods, they had lunch in the Station Café, and walked over the railway bridge, across the river, and up the other side of the gorge. Turning aside from the path, they sat on the same rock, and watched until they saw the black-and-white form of a pied flycatcher, though entering a different nest-box.

Perhaps both of them had a sense of urgency, because the last part of the walk through the woods didn't take long and they entered the old millstone quarry earlier than he'd expected. They stood together, just absorbing the peace and the sense of not being alone. Natalie thought for a moment she heard the sound of chisel on stone. (Actually, it was a Stonechat in a nearby bush)

"I can't, I won't, wait any longer," Charles said. Dropping to one knee, he took her hand in his and said, "Browneyes, will you marry me?"

She opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't get any sound past the lump in her throat. She pulled him to his feet, kissed him thoroughly and squeezed him until he began to fear for broken ribs.

"Erm ... is that a yea or a nay?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.