The Competition - Cover

The Competition

Copyright© 2010 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 6: Sunny (Acres) Weekend

The next morning, Eileen and Barbara waited nervously in the girls' change room for Joe to finish addressing the crowd. The speech was filled with lines about "proper behaviour in a mixed-gender setting" and such. It also included some more basic rules, which surprised Eileen. What was going on? The boys had been in this nude training thing for a few days now, surely they didn't need to be told about always sitting on towels and such. Then she remembered the schedule: Parents were invited to attend Friday's training session. This must be new to them.

Joe continued, "Now today, we have a young lady who is coming in for some remedial swimming training. This isn't a part of any swim club, this is an extra class for someone who came to this school a non-swimmer. Please try to behave as gentlemen in front of her, not like yahoos. I'd appreciate it if you ignored her while she's having her lesson, and I'm certain she will too.

"For the last half-hour, we'll open up the whole pool to a casual swim for the club, its Support Group, and our guests," Joe announced. "And without further ado, let's get started. Paul, can you knock on the girls' change room door and let Miss Green and Miss Collins know they can come in now."

When Eileen entered the pool area, she sighed with relief to see that they wouldn't be the only naked females in the room. There were two couples and quite a number of lone mothers, two of whom had younger children with them. With the exception of one toddler still in diapers, all seemed to be nude. To Barbara's embarrassment, a few of the boys who knew her yelled encouragement to her. The clapping quickly died out as the boys began to concentrate on their competitive swim training. Eileen dived into the far end lane of the pool and swam down to the shallow end where Barbara joined her by slipping into the water.


In Rebecca's class, the topic of conversation was the weekend.

"Becky!! You're not going to run around buck-naked for the WHOLE weekend!" one classmate said in disbelief.

"That's the plan. At least, that's why we aren't bringing clothes with us."

"So, will you be ready for the swim meet?" asked a second girl

"You betcha!! Lemme at 'em!" Linda took up a boxing stance.

"Linda, you're not on the swim team," Marcia reminded her as everyone laughed.

Before anything else could be said, Mrs. Maxwell arrived to start Homeroom.

As the day progressed at St. Dunstan's, a day just like any other, a certain woman was following up on a hot rumour dashing through the town, about certain goings-on regarding a local middle school's athletics program. Her boss, who by no coincidence whatsoever also happened to be the editor of the local paper's Family section, urged her to follow up, letting her know that if the story were as juicy as promised it would get front-page treatment. She started by placing a phone call to the president of the school's home and school association, a certain Mrs. York, to get her comment. This promised to be an interesting little scandal.


At 3:30, Eileen and Ginger met Joe and Ed in the staff room.

"Ed, Ginger, Eileen, I'd like to introduce my wife Marcy," Joe said, indicating a lithe lady on his arm.

"Pleased to meet you all."

Just then the staffroom door opened and another lady entered. "Ed!" she called with obvious relief.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my wife Fiona."

"And this is my husband Mark, and our two sons Kevin and Kirstin."

"That just leaves me, I guess," said Eileen.

"Yes, where is this mysterious boyfriend of yours?" teased Ginger.

"Oh, you'll meet him later. Turns out he had a secret he was trying to break to me. I'll be staying at his trailer at Sunny Acres. He's already there, trying to impress me with the quality of his housekeeping."

The girls' training session that afternoon was well-attended. To the girls' surprise, Barbara joined the girls in the stands. Every girl's parents were also present, as were a few siblings.

After the hour's training, instead of the half-hour swim that the parents of the boys had enjoyed, everyone got dressed for the trip to Sunny Acres. One child was mystified by this, until assured that they could be seen nude in the bus, so they'd have to wait to be undressed until they got there. Outside the pool, they met the boys' contingent and embarked on their great adventure.

Rebecca noted that her mother seemed a little preoccupied, but couldn't figure out why. She figured Diane was probably cooking up yet another way to embarrass her daughter, that there was nothing she could do to avoid the embarrassment, but until it happened she could only ignore it. So she started her fellow students into rousing pop tunes. She also noted that Linda and Paul were happily sitting together, ignoring everyone else and chatting away at each other.

There was a palpable air of anticipation in the bus as it travelled down the road, leading a convoy of cars.

When the bus pulled past the front gate into the parking lot, Paul and Marcia began stripping, which started everyone else. Linda startled a little when he stood up and dropped his jeans right beside her, but blushingly began to disrobe.

Rebecca gulped and realized the moment of truth was at hand. Her mother was already topless and fiddling with her slacks. Closing her eyes, Rebecca started by unbuttoning her blouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.