Tit for Tat

by Thesandman

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Three couples head off for a secluded weekened together, that soon turns into a lot more than any of them ever expected it to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It was the second year that the six of us had come up here to spend a long weekend together. Jeff and his wife Rebecca, a tall very buxom brunette, Pete, and "Repeat", as we called her, Susan ... because she looked more like his sister than his wife, each of them with dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and short in stature at not even five and a half feet, though again Susan too had fairly large breasts. Though not as large as my wife's were, more noticeable because of her short size perhaps, almost looking top heavy. And then there was my wife Darlene and myself. Personally, I thought my fiery little redhead was the most attractive of the lot, though again ... most likely, I was just prejudiced in that regard. But the thing I loved so much about Darlene was her total lack of inhibitions, and carefree attitude about life and love. That ... and her almost too daring nature, especially when it came to matters of sexual persuasion. But once again ... it was just another aspect about her personality that kept life extremely interesting, especially for me.

The old cabin we were staying in had been in the family for years, an old hunting cabin. Its purpose and intent had never been one of luxury or spaciousness, even though for an old cabin like it was, even then it was still pretty big. Inside, it was basically just one gigantic room. A fairly large fireplace filled one wall, an open area in front of it plenty large enough to sleep the six of us comfortably together on air mattresses and sleeping bags. There was seriously no real privacy, which had limited everyone's libidos to some extent, as we'd all been forced to put up with the lack of sexual activities the last time we'd been up here together. Though Darlene and I had snuck off once or twice to fool around out in the forest, as we were pretty sure the rest of them had done as well a time or two.

There was a small kitchen area and a table just large enough to seat the six of us together, where we very often played cards late into the evening. Lighting was all by lantern or candlelight. We did most of the cooking outside on the porch utilizing the barbeques or Dutch ovens we'd brought along with us. It was needless to say rustic in every aspect. But the scenery, serenity and quietness of the mountain area where the cabin was, made the trip up here well worth it.

We'd already finished up with dinner, gotten a nice warm fire going as even the nights during the summer time could get pretty cool in the mountains. Darlene had already made up a batch of Margaritas for us to sit down and enjoy together which was usually the case. Later on cards perhaps ... again, as usual.

We'd already managed to kill off one pitcher of margaritas as Darlene began making another when Rebecca asked me a question.

"So David ... how many years now has it been that the three of you've been coming up here anyway?"

Jeff, Pete and I had been friends for years, growing up as kids in the same old neighborhood in fact. Years later, old enough to hunt, we'd started out coming up here with dad, and then later just by ourselves. When the idea and concept of hunting didn't appeal to any of us any more, we'd continued our yearly excursions up here even then for several years. Up until we'd all started getting married. And then hadn't done so for several years. Now ... here we were again, just like in the old days ... but now with our respective wives in tow.

As we started in on the second pitcher of margaritas, and with everyone starting to feel their oats at this point, it wasn't too unexpected when Darlene brought up a rather embarrassing question.

"So tell me honey ... if you and your friends no longer came up here to go hunting, what did you do? Sit around and jerk off?"

Unknowingly, she had hit the nail on the head so to speak. Early on when we'd been young, much younger, we'd actually done just that. And by the look in each one of our respective faces when she mentioned that, she knew ... as did the other wives, she had inadvertently stumbled onto something.

"You did didn't you! The three of you ... sitting around, watching one another jerk yourselves off! Oh my god!" She laughed, as did the other wives, all teasing and jabbing at us now with their personal questions.

In an effort to deflect part of that perhaps, though it was already too late to sit here and deny any of it, Pete did remember something and then curiously scrambled over to check out our old stash, wondering if it was still even there. Something I myself had completely forgotten about at this point.

"You think your dad ever discovered our stash of Playboys?" he asked. I laughed, curious now myself.

"I don't know ... check it out, see if they're actually still there!"

Long ago, we had in fact stashed a collection of old dog-earned Playboys, and then later, one or two really pornographic magazines up in the rafters. A portion of the ceiling area had been given a false shelf of sorts where dad sometimes stored things. It was there we had put up yet another false front in front of that, tacked down so we could still get at it easily enough, but where we had long ago placed our "Jerk off" material as we'd called it. Using the bench seat to stand on from the table, Pete easily pulled himself up into that old section.

"Careful Pete! I don't want you hurting yourself up there," Susan warned. "I can just see us having to rush you to the hospital from falling and breaking your neck ... or worse."

"Yeah, like his hard cock if he actually finds those porn mags," Jeff quipped. Even I laughed at that ... it had been Pete who'd been the first one brave enough between the three of us to actually whip his out and start wacking it off the first time we discovered what had then been dad's collection of magazines. We'd simply added to it after that with the far more dirty, filthy porn magazines we'd brought along.

"Very funny," we heard Pete calling down as he rummaged around in the old creaky loft area looking for the false boards we'd nailed over one section of the ceiling. "Ah ... found it!" he called out seconds later, and then using his knife to pry that section away, laughed out loud. "Oh my god! They're still up here!"

"Bring them down ... I want to see what the three of you used to look at when you jerked off," my wife said calling up to him. "And probably still do," she then said turning to the other girls, likewise making them laugh.

Almost gingerly he handed four well-worn magazines down to my wife, lowering himself down seconds afterwards. By the time he had, Darlene had already taken them over to the table spreading them all out for us to look at. "This one might actually be worth some money," Rebecca said thumbing through the really old Playboy.

"I doubt it," I told her. The covers really torn for one thing, and I happened to remember, we ... ah ... well, the three of us sort of destroyed the centerfold as I recall, and ended up burning it."

"Why'd you do that?" Susan asked curiously. "Was she ugly or something?"

Darlene burst out laughing. "Oh honey ... I doubt that. Remember now, they sort of admitted to sitting around jerking off looking at these, try and picture it unless I miss my guess ... the three of them standing there mostly likely squirting their white sticky stuff all over the centerfold. Back then ... boys did that when they didn't have anyone else to squirt it on," she continued chuckling. Though once again, my wife had nailed that one too. I could still clearly remember the day we had done that, and by the embarrassed looks on Jeff and Pete's faces, they could too.

"I believe you're right Darlene, look at this one, some of the pages are actually stuck together!" Rebecca exclaimed letting out a squeal of feigned disgust as she held it up trying to shake the pages apart. "God, how much cum did you guys squirt on this one anyway?" She continued to laugh poking fun at the three of us.

"A lot," I openly admitted. That was the first real x-rated porn magazine any of us had ever seen before. Needless to say, it became the primary one we used to look at while jerking off too. First time any of us had actually seen anything where the men and women were really doing it. Where you could actually see that they were."

"Wow, no shit! Look at this one!" Rebecca suddenly exclaimed showing everyone the other x-rated magazine she held in her hand. One of the larger old black and white photos actually showed a guy standing there in the throes of climax. The camera had caught the precise moment he'd shot a ribbon of semen. It showed a long lengthy rope of it shooting off into the air, the look of orgasmic joy etched in his face, caught forever in time. "That's fucking hot!" She then added surprising everyone. And almost as one, we all turned looking at Jeff, his face beet red, though grinning.

"Yeah, she likes it when I do that ... like's ah ... well you know, seeing me squirt."

"Ditto that!" My wife said joining in. I LOVE seeing guys squirt, something very sexy ... very provocative about seeing that."

I had no idea where any of this was going of course, but I was starting to feel slightly uncomfortable. Not because of what was being said, but because I was actually getting horny standing here listening to it.

"You know ... maybe we should change the subject and play a game or something?" I suggested. Once again, my wife knowing full well of my sudden discomfort pounced on it.

"Why is that honey? Getting a little too horny are we?"

I just smile at her and nodded my head. No sense trying to hide the fact that I was, or that the air suddenly seemed a little sexually charged.

"Yeah, maybe we should play a game," Darlene said turning towards the other two girls. She then walked over towards them, drawing them off to one side, whispering.

"Ah oh..." I said looking at my friends. "Something tells me, we're not in Kansas anymore."

That too had been a running joke amongst the three of us. Having grown up in Kansas City, whenever we embarked on some adventure, or did something we were very likely to regret later, we had a tendency to say that.

When I saw Susan suddenly look over towards where the three of us were standing, and actually blushing a bit ... though nodding her head yes to whatever, I knew then ... we were in trouble. If my wife could convince shy little Susan to go along with whatever she had in mind, then that didn't bode well for the three of us. They soon parted, coming back towards us, evil wicked smiles on each of their faces.

"Ok ... what?" I simply had to ask. "I know that look Darlene ... what are you up to now?"

"Like you suggested, a little game, something to pass the time, make things sort of interesting, for all of us."

"What ... kind ... of ... a ... game?" I said slowly, worriedly. Like I said, I knew my own wife.

"Let's call it ... tit, for tat."

"Tit for what?" Pete asked.

"Boob's for dicks then," if you prefer. "Tits for tat ... or rather that ... them," she said pointing at our lower extremities.

"You're kidding right?" Jeff asked anxiously ... though more hopefully perhaps as his voice had gone up an octave upon asking that.

"Girls?" Darlene said turning towards them. "Let's show them that we're serious here," and with that, all three suddenly reached down pulling off the tee shirts they were wearing. Now true ... they all had bra's on. No worse than the bikinis we'd all seen them wearing before ... but there was something about bras in general, especially when they were actually threatening, or rather promising ... to show you more.

"You're ... you're serious!" I exclaimed realizing that my wife was anyway, though I still wasn't sure about the other two.

"Very," she challenged back. "And as a sign of good-faith here," she now stood reaching behind her back, undoing the clasp on her bra, which I did think surprised Susan a little when she did that. She allowed it to fall away from her shoulders, though still managing to catch it against herself, not quite revealing her magnificent breasts. "Well? Jeff? Pete? You don't count David ... you've already seen my tits. But if they want to, then one of them at least, has to show us some dick here."

"Oh for heaven's sake's Jeff, do it ... pull your pants down," his wife challenged him. "You know how much of an exhibitionist you truly are ... so now's your chance. Especially if you really want to see Darlene's tits, like you're always telling me about how much you'd like to," she said startling everyone including Darlene, who now smiled looking directly at him.

"Well? Tit for tat. Last chance ... now or never!" She said staring at him directly. And then Jeff began unbuckling his pants, though turning towards the two of us.

"Don't look at me!" He exclaimed. "This might be a once in a life-time opportunity here, and if you guys think I'm going to pass this up ... you're crazy!"

Good old Jeff. He always could be counted on to be the first amongst us to do something like this, but in doing so ... he also knew, the two of us would soon follow. Before I knew it, both Pete and I were now undoing our pants. All three of us at the point of dropping trow, though now it was up to the other two girls to get to the same point my wife was ... tits free.

To my surprise, both Susan and Rebecca had reached back around themselves, likewise undoing their bras, though like my wife, still holding them firmly against their chests even after they had.

"On the count of three then? We all show? One? Two? Three!"

Pete, Jeff and I all dropped our pants, though funny enough ... Jeff was the only one with a full blown erection. I was partially so, with Pete not even close. But then again, he'd also been the one most nervous around us, even after we'd gotten comfortable jerking ourselves off in front of one another years ago. Pete had without a doubt, the biggest dick I'd yet seen, and that included a few porn movies to boot. It didn't stay that way long however, nor did mine. Not with the three of us standing there looking at three gorgeous pairs of tits.

And the night was just getting started.


"Now then, that wasn't so bad was it?" My wife asked the three of us. And though they both stood there smiling, (Jeff and his hard dick) I knew that there was more to this than what was meeting the eye here. I could almost see it coming. "Now then ... how about we move onto the next ... tit for tat, especially seeing that good old Jeff appears to be more than ready for it."

"Next ... tit for ... tat?" Pete asked worriedly. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

"Yeah, let's see if you guys can do as well as this picture of the guy here shooting his load," Rebecca said speaking up.

"You are joking right?" Pete said incredulously. "You really don't expect me to ... to stand here and actually jerk myself off in front of you now do you? Really?"

And now it was my turn to look incredulous as Darlene began undoing the shorts she had on, dropping them down around her ankles seconds later. "Well certainly not without a little additional incentive at least. Like I said ... tit for tat. So ... here's your next, well ... not tit, but how's a bare-naked pussy sound? Willing to do it then?"

Up until now I figured this was a little silly alcohol talking, and the girls just trying to yank our chains. My wife had upped the ante so to speak in seeing if any of us ... including me, were that willing to take it to that extreme. Even Susan looked a bit skeptical at this point, her hands actually coming up to criss-cross over her breasts as she stood there looking on ... wondering.

Jeff looked at Rebecca, but all she did was snicker, commenting to my wife in a half whisper. "He wants to SO bad ... look how hard his dick is, problem is ... the other two. They're acting shy."

"Men!" Darlene laughed snickering in agreement. "Hard to get them to do anything their uncomfortable doing ... or don't want to do, let alone getting them hard. Well ... Pete and David anyway. Guess that might take a bit more coaxing then," my wife said turning towards her friend, and then kissed her. Full on the mouth for one thing, but for another, her hand came up cupping Rebecca's breast. Even that startled her for a moment, it had been so unexpected, but seconds later realizing the intent behind it more than anything else, she began playing along. Either that, or she was admittedly becoming aroused by it. And again, even Susan looked on in amused, though semi-shocked wonder as the two of them stood there kissing and fondling one another's breasts.

"Fuck you two! I'm doing this!" Jeff exclaimed and began pumping his prick watching the two of them.

"Not so fast!" Darlene turned stopping him. "That's a taste ... you want to see more pussy? All of us?" She added looking at Susan, letting her know in no uncertain terms she'd signed up for this earlier. "Then ... it's all of you ... or nothing. We can always get dressed again and start playing cards if you'd actually prefer."

Jeff looked at Pete and I almost imploringly so. I almost laughed, his look reminding me of those days so long ago now when the three of us actually stood there together, jerking off. In particular that day we decided to spunk up the Playboy centerfold, standing there side by side squirting all over it together.

"Not like we haven't done it before," I reminded them both ... though it was obviously Pete now that needed convincing.

"Shit man," he exclaimed. "We were horny kids then."

"So? Now we're horny grown men? What's the difference?" Rebecca took off her shorts, and then her panties, now standing beside my wife, the two of them still toying with one another's breasts a little. "Like I said Pete ... look at them, tell me you wouldn't mind jerking off to the likes of that as opposed to an old Playboy centerfold. Especially when two of them are standing there touching one another," I challenged him.

"Well?" Darlene asked first looking at Pete, and then at Susan. Susan sighed, and then to everyone's surprise, began removing the rest of her clothing.

"Oh hell, why not? Hell of a lot better than playing cards," she giggled nervously.

Finally Pete shook his head and relented. "Can't believe I'm actually doing this," he told everyone.

And now we all stood in front of one another. Naked as they day we were born.


I'll be the first one to admit, in the beginning it felt a little weird, a little strange. And though we had done it ... and often in fact, years ago now, that was then. This was indeed now. And yet, surprisingly, after only a few minutes, and some additional coaxing and prompting, the three of us soon stood there jacking ourselves off in front of the girls. Though again, not without some real additional incentive for us to be doing so.

They were too now. Tit for tat so to speak.

I for one have always enjoyed seeing my own wife pleasure herself for me, something she has very often done without hesitation like I said in the beginning. And I of course have done the same for her as well, something she early on told me she loved seeing guys do ... seeing me do. So I did. The only real difference I guess between that and this ... was having a bit more of an audience, it was hard not to look over, see what both Pete and Jeff were doing, and likewise looking at the girls ... all three of them.

Susan was indeed an interesting character. At first shy, overly so ... I'd heard through conversations with Pete in the past how she was in fact a real tiger in bed. Once heated, an almost anything goes kind of a woman. She was proving that out now ... in spades. Having shucked off whatever final reservations or initial inhibitions she might have had, those had all fallen by the wayside now. Lying on the floor, all three of them side by side, looking up at the three of us as we stood over them jerking off was erotically intense. Perhaps even more so than any of us had realized it would be in the beginning.

"Fuck I am already close ... too fucking close!" Jeff announced almost dejectedly.

"Nobody said you couldn't enjoy seconds ... if you can manage it you know," Darlene assured him. "So whenever anyone's ready ... just do it, you ... or us," she stated the look in her eyes telling me she actually wasn't that far away from climaxing herself. And that of course, sent a tingling thrill down my shaft, jumping my own arousal up a notch.

Unable to hold out any more, Jeff just looked down, his voice shaking. "Where? How?" He almost stammered gritting his teeth.

"Where ever you want..." Darlene said looking up at him, one hand cupping her own breast, the other busily working her clit, strumming it wildly at this point, another hint at her rapidly nearing climax.

"Fuck!" Jeff cried out, his head snapping back, knees buckling just a little as he momentarily quit pumping his prick, just holding onto it for a moment more. And then ... he unleashed.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah ... would you look at that?" Susan exclaimed wild-eyed and lustier looking than I'd ever seen her before. Pete hadn't been lying when he'd told me about her before. Once Susan was horny ... truly horny, she became almost a completely different person. "Shoot that spunk! Shoot it! Squirt it! All over! All over! All over!" She lay crying out as Jeff did his level best to accommodate each one of the girls. Once again jacking his prick, pumping out streamer after streamer of his hot white juice which had begun landing over all three girls like he'd turned the hose on them.

And that of course triggered my wife's climax, which I was fairly certain it would do. But it would also be only the first of many for her, as from this point on ... she could easily roll from one right into another, almost at will after this.

And one thing more that I knew ... which the guys soon would of course, was how much Darlene tended to squirt whenever she did. Eyes wide in surprise, both Jeff and Pete stood there watching this tiny little fountainous squirt suddenly erupt from my wife's pussy. A tiny little arch of pussy pleasure shooting up in the air, splashing down again, soaking her, as well as the floor beneath her. Thankfully, we'd moved the sleeping bags out of the way, or we'd have been sleeping wet that evening.

Inwardly I was certainly grinning. As much of a surprise as it had been for all of us ... girls included, to see my wife laying there with her pussy squirting the way it did, I remembered back at something else. Pete had a surprise of his own too. He had a big cock, that much was evident, at least on the upper size scale of big dicks. Neither Jeff nor I were slouches in that department either, not by a long shot. Jeff might have been short in height, but just like his wife, his hard prick tended to look even bigger than it probably was just because of that. Pete on the other hand, was just fucking big ... no, make that huge. And so was his cumshot as I remembered seeing it. Unless things had changed since then of course. But as I recalled, his semen tended to be quite copious in volume, easily duplicating mine and Jeff's put together. Something we had as young men growing up, gotten a weird kick out of when the three of us stood there blanketing that centerfold until it wasn't even recognizable as being one anymore. Half of which ... had been Pete's doing.

"Fuck, I'm gonna lose it!" He soon after announced. I couldn't help but turn and look, I'd been amazed in the past before. And I noticed in doing so ... Jeff too had turned to specifically watch. After all ... we both had a pretty good idea, as must have Susan. She was the only one who actually closed her eyes, covering them with her hands, giggling as she did.

"Thar she blows!" She said peeking through her fingers just as the first jettison of Pete's spunk exploded from the head of his dick. Darlene and Rebecca had no idea. Had they, they might have been quicker on the hands to the face trick that Susan had already prepared herself for. Even for a guy ... it was an amazing thing to see, to witness. I for one had never seen anything like it, not before or since. The only other man I'd seen even come close had been the Porn star Peter North. But even he would have been hard pressed to match Pete's delivery, even on a good day.

Hard to explain it really, to describe it. It was like throwing cups full of milk. That's about the only way I can even attempt to put into words what it looked like. That first splash, a thick rope, not a slim stringy one, was just that. A rope of cum. Seeing it leap from the head of that fat dick of his was just the beginning of the wild spectacle he created. I saw it land on my wife, next or close to her pussy in fact, and then splash from there as though someone had actually tossed a scarf down onto her body. He hit her left breast from there, up to the side of her neck and into her hair ... and then beyond that. Turning, another voluminous milking already on the way, as this one began bathing poor Rebecca, her sudden squeal of delight and shock readily apparent.

"Holy fucking shit!" She cried out watching the splash of his cream as it had hit my wife, only then seeing the second skyrocketing explosion leap from his prick, shooting directly at her. She lifted her hands, too late ... that second squirt not quite purposely hitting her full on in the face, much of it actually hitting her in the mouth where she swallowed. She actually had no choice, it would have been nearly impossible not to, let alone breathe. And good old Pete, just as Jeff and I remembered, was far from being done. Not wanting to let his own wife feel left out, Pete spun on one heel, still wanking his cock, holding still then a second later as the third massive squirt shot out. Still covering her eyes, though still peeking through her fingers, she laughed as he sure enough ... started there. In seconds her hands appeared glued together, a trail of semen working its way down from there between her gorgeous pink nippled tits, down across her belly, and along the side of her upper right thigh.

The majority of his first few canon shots might be over, but he continued to pump his prick, which now just oozed like chocolate sauce being poured over ice cream. Only now taking her hands away, Susan opened her mouth as Pete stood over her, his cream dripping from the head of his prick in what seemed like a never ending drool of cum-sauce which she now tried valiantly to collect.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Darlene quipped now watching this, still trying to collect the liquid sauce running in small little rivers over her own body with her hands as she and Rebecca both lay there, eyes still glued to him and his magnificent specimen of a prick. "That's got to be ... the most incredible cum shot I've ever seen in my entire life!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "See dear? You're not the only one here full of surprises."

Mine wasn't nearly as copious of course as Pete's had been ... but as far as cum-shots go, it wasn't half bad. I still managed to add a fair amount almost equally on all three girls. All three girls lying there now covered in joy juice, pretty much from head to toe.

As expected, Darlene had worked herself through a small series of mini-orgasms, saving the big one for last, which would come later. That's basically how she preferred doing it. Both Rebecca and Susan had likewise gotten off, and it was again another bit of an unexpected surprise seeing Susan when she did. She tended to thrash wildly, her head rolling back and forth as she cried out, her hand now slapping her pussy, almost fiercely, the other hand, fingers inside working herself that way. That too was an amazing sight to watch.

Poor Jeff almost looked disappointed, his prick once again stiff and hard, working himself up to what he obviously hoped would be another nice orgasm of his own.

"Time for a break," Darlene spoke, with both the other girls in agreement. "Fresh drinks, something to snack on ... and then ... see where things go from there."

I was wondering about that myself, just as I knew the other guys were. We'd all been casting looks back and forth between one another, several questions I am sure remaining unasked. As the girls stood inside the small little kitchen area throwing together a few things to snack on, the hushed whispers of their voices alerted us to the fact they were obviously discussing something, occasionally throwing glances our way.

"Throw some more wood on the fire, get it nice and warm in here for us," Darlene stated moments later. "We're going outside for a ... to pee," she amended. "We'll be back in a few minutes."


After fixing up some fresh drinks and snacks, the girls all went outside for a supposed pee-break. When they did, Pete turned to me worriedly asking.

"Ok ... admittedly, that was sort of fun ... well, damn fun actually," he said sheepishly. "But I can't help wondering ... I mean, we're not like ... ah, you know, thinking about..."

"Swapping wives?" I said finishing for him. "No Pete, we're not. At least I'm fairly confident that isn't part of what's been going on here ... or even will be. Though I'll agree with you on one hand, maybe it's something we should address with the girls once they come back inside again. See where all this is really headed, so that we all know what to expect, or not expect. I don't think any of us want to stumble into doing anything we're not comfortable with."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.