Pleasant Unpleasantness - Cover

Pleasant Unpleasantness

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jeffrey finds himself caught by the cops when he is doing his naked thing outside. Instead of ending up behind bars, the cops have other plans for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Before I walked out of the tunnel that I was in, I checked the bicycle paths in front of me and when I was sure that nobody was coming, I ran out and did those few meters to the other tunnel in record time, while barefoot. Maybe, I should have checked inside the tunnel first before running in, but I was in luck because it was empty. This time, I couldn't hear anything that would suggest that there were people ahead, so I walked to the other end of the tunnel. This one was a little shorter, but still, I felt very nervous about walking here.

When I reached the end of the tunnel, I had two ways to go. However, I knew I had no option here, in the end, one would only be a detour to the same crossroad I had to go to. So, I went left, and walked up to the street I had to go through.

There was a bush at the end of the bicycle path where I could hide behind, this gave me some time to look into the street I had to go through and also to look at the street with the traffic on. Some cars passed, but I noticed that if they all would drive at that same speed, I should be safe from being detected by them. Maybe they could see a flash of me, but they wouldn't be able to turn for a while, and I could only hope that they would think they had seen it wrong, and that they wouldn't come back for a closer inspection.

The street ahead didn't look too bad. There were cars parked on both sides of the street, and the streetlights had soft lights in them. So, the street had enough shadows to hide myself in. On the left side, the opposite side from where I was, there was a huge apartment building, and I could see that some of the windows didn't have curtains. This made me decide to stay on the right side of the street, and I would walk just next to the cars. This should protect me from being discovered, if somebody, in that apartment building, would look out of his window. On the right side of the street, you had only houses. So, I wasn't completely covered, but I thought that it still would be safer at this side than on the other side of the street.

I kept on sitting there for a little longer, in the hope my erection would go away, but it didn't. I think the thought of knowing where I would be walking soon was just too exciting for me.

I took a deep breath again, and then came out into the open, walked quickly to the nearby parked car and then started to walk in the direction of the crossroad ahead. I had been here before, but this was the first time that I noticed how long this street was. Although, this gave me also some time to think about what lay behind the crossroad. I knew that this was something of an open area with a square in the middle of it. The square itself had a hedge around it and a lot of trees. Right in the middle was a basketball court. Giving it a quick thought, I thought that this would be perfect for me, if I could cross the crossroad without being seen, I could dash into this square and be out of sight from the streets and buildings around it.

With this plan in mind, I picked up the pace and walked as fast and careful as possible to that crossroad ahead. All the way over to there, I hadn't seen any cars go by. I had heard a few cars driving on the road behind me, but none of them turned into the street I was in.

I reached the crossroad without a hassle but didn't have much time to stand there. I just looked in all directions and then ran over the crossroad. I had decided to do it in one run, and ran over the middle of it. The moment I reached the corner of the opposite side, I kept on running and dashed into the square and went sitting behind the hedge to take a breather.

I couldn't believe how excited I was, my dick was really throbbing, and for a second I thought about relieving myself, but decided it wouldn't be a smart move. I was sure that some people could use this square as well, to cross it, and I didn't want anyone to catch me while I was masturbating. I think that this would be even worse than just catching me with a hard-on.

So, I decided to go on, but also decided to walk around the square along the hedge. At least, this way, I would be safe from detection if somebody else would enter this area, and it was also softer for my feet. I was now walking on a sandy surface instead of rough concrete or asphalt.

I easily reached the exit of the square, and on the opposite side of the street, was the street that I had to take to go to my home. I looked in both directions of the street I had to cross and then ran over. The street I was now entering had only houses at both sides of the street and enough parked cars to keep me hidden from at least one side of the street.

I kept a close eye on the houses, to make sure nobody would come out of it. Although, from the lights behind the windows, I could see that all of them had their curtains closed, so I felt a little safer. Of course, I stayed close to the parked cars, and when there was an opening, I crossed it as quickly as I could. The streetlights were also dimmed in this street, so this made it easier to stay hidden in the shadows.

Whenever I heard a car behind me, I hid myself against the car I was next to, just to make sure that they wouldn't see me, if somebody would turn into the street that I was walking in. Luckily, for me, they just drove by and never turned in.

I was almost halfway into this street, when I heard another car behind me. Again, hiding myself against the car next to me, I waited for what would happen. This time, the car had turned into my street, and I didn't dare to move. I hoped that they wouldn't see me.

The car was driving slowly and almost came to a standstill at the car I was squatting next to. The car drove past me, and then I could see it stop ahead of me. I saw that there was an opening between two cars and understood that the driver was going to park his car there.

Not knowing what the driver would do, when he had parked his car, I decided to sneak behind the parked car I was squatting next to and went sitting between this car and the car parked behind it. Even when he was a very good driver and parked his car in record time, it looked for an eternity to me. I knew that I had to do it this way, but I also understood that a few houses at both sides of the street had a view on me now. If somebody would look out of their window, they would probably see me sitting there.

When I heard him shutting down his car engine, I got nervous again. I could hear the car doors opening, and by the sound of it, I knew it had to be four people getting out. I got a little scared when I heard them talking, I could hear that it had to be two couples, and they were coming into my direction. I lowered my head, so I could see underneath the cars, and to my relief, I saw that the two people, at the street side of the parked cars, joined the other two on the sidewalk. Not knowing if they would pass me, I crawled on hands and knees towards the side of the parked car into the open street. It hurt my knees more than I expected, but I knew that by doing this, I would be out of view and safe from them. As long as no other car would turn into the street, of course.

I was glad that I had done this, because those four people walked past me. If I had stayed sitting behind the car, they probably would have caught me.

They walked up to a house, only a few meters away from where I was hiding. However, they didn't go inside, but rang the doorbell. I didn't dare to move, afraid of making a noise and kept on sitting against this parked car, resting on my knees and arms. I hoped they would quickly go inside so I could get out of the street and back on the sidewalk. I was afraid that any minute now, another car could drive into this street and catch me in the headlights of their car. I could feel my heart beating inside my chest, it was beating so loud that I thought that others could probably hear it as well.

When the door finally opened, I was relieved. They exchanged some pleasantries and then, two other women joined them outside and closed the doors behind them. It seemed they weren't going to stay at home, but that they would go out. The relief I had felt just now, was gone.

And when they walked back into my direction, I got scared again. I wasn't sure where they were going, but I hoped that they would stay on the sidewalk and just walk past me. But then it happened, I could hear how they suddenly came into my direction and were about to cross the street just behind me. I was too far away from the front of this car and knew that I could never crawl out of sight in time. I was going to get caught again and this time by two men and four women.

I made myself as small as possible, with my knees and arms underneath my body. I was praying that they wouldn't see me, but I knew that the chance was very slim of them missing me.

The first one started to cross the street, the second one followed, and then I heard it, "Oh ... My ... GOD!"

"Crap, one of the women has seen me," I thought.

"Holly shit!" one of the boys let out.

And then I could hear how all of them came standing around me, probably looking down on me in wonder. I didn't dare to move and hoped they would go away.

"Umm ... Hi," one of the women said with a friendly voice. "Are you okay?"

I swallowed and said with an unsteady voice, "Yes! Yes, I'm fine. Please just walk on and leave me alone ... please!"

They all stayed quiet and then one of the women did something I wasn't expecting. I could feel how her naked toes touched my scrotum. I hadn't thought about this, but bundled up like I was sitting there, my scrotum was in the open and they all could see my balls, probably also my asshole. Luckily, she didn't think about sticking the stiletto heel of her shoe in that hole.

Of course, when her toes had touched me like that, it had made me jump, and I was now sitting upright with my legs underneath me. Luckily for me, my penis was trapped between my thighs and out of sight. However, they could see my face now, and I'm sure that even in the dim light, they could see that I was blushing.

The woman who had touched me with her toes was giggling and some of the other women joined in.

Another woman then asked, "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes, I'm sure," I said maybe a bit too annoyed with her question.

"Then what are you doing here like this?"

After all that had happened before, I decided to tell the truth for this once. If they would also call the cops and hear the real story from them. I wasn't sure about what could happen, and so, I answered, "The cops took my clothes away, and they sent me home like this!"

"The cops did this?" one of the guys asked in unbelief.

I finally got the nerves to look them in the face and noticed that they all were in their early thirties. Noticing this, made me relax a little. I was sure that they would have more control over their hormones than people of my age. Well, I know how I would behave when I would find a naked girl in the streets. Okay, maybe I would behave a little better than others of my age and bring her home, but I sure would also try to get in her good grace and maybe have some fun with her, if she let me.

But to answer his question, I just nodded with my head and said, "Yes, they did."

"Why did they do that?" one of the women asked.

"The cops caught me climbing over a fence. I didn't know that they had seen me running around naked there, and because I was dressed again, I told them a lie. Because of this, they made me strip and then send me home like this," I told her.

I was surprised that I told them this, but for some strange reason, I didn't feel too embarrassed among them. Sure, I was still a little ashamed, but nothing as bad as when I was around girls of my own age.

I think that the women thought that it was funny, I saw them whispering and giggling while looking at me. The two men were also looking at me, but from the looks they gave me, I think that they thought that I was a little crazy.

"So, you like to show yourself to others?" one of the women asked with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Umm ... not exactly, I just like to run around naked in the open, but on my own."

"Well, if you like it so much, why don't you stand up and walk with us," the women with long black hair said to me. "We are going that way!"

She was pointing in the direction I also had to go, and it seemed that they wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

I wasn't so sure about this, because I could still feel that I was fully erect and if I would get up, they all would see it. However, the thought also comforted me. If I would walk with them, I would be in a group of people and maybe other who could cross our path would leave us be. It sure would be less scary with them along. Well, if they wouldn't be too offended by what I was going to show them, that is.

"So, are you going that way?" she asked me with a kind voice.

"Yes," I eventually answered.

"So, get up then and walk with us," she urged me on.

It almost made me laugh. I was sure that I would get up, but I don't think that she meant the thing that I thought about. I took a deep breath and then slowly got up from the ground, unavoidable, my penis sprung to freedom from between my legs and when I was standing up, my thing was also standing in attention in front of me. To my surprise, I could see how the women looked down at me and they all had a smile on their face. The men seemed less interested and a bit annoyed about it. Maybe, also a bit jealous, because I noticed that they put one of their arms around the back of their girlfriend. To mark their property, I think. Well, I couldn't be sure about this, because I hadn't any experience with situations like this.

Even so, I was very happy that the women didn't look offended about what I showed them. And the two women, that hadn't an arm around their back, looked at me like they wanted to devour me. Looking at them both, I saw that they had to be sisters. They both had pitch black hair, one with hair going to the middle of her back and the other with shoulder length hair. Seeing this, made my heart miss a few beats. I couldn't believe that these two older women looked so interested in my body.

"Not bad," the long black haired woman said.

"Hmm-hmm, I have to agree," the short black haired woman said with a giggle in her voice.

I couldn't help it, but their remarks made me blush a little. I was losing a bit of my cool that I had found among them, but still, I didn't feel too bad about it. I even gave them both a look over and then noticed that the short haired woman her toes were bare. She was the only one with open toe shoes, so it had to be her, who had brushed with her little digits under my scrotum.

When they both came standing next to me and wrapped one of their arms around my back, I was surprised about it. However, I didn't feel bad about it, I even loved it that those two women had done this. And I could feel that it aroused me.

However, I wasn't completely sure what to do, but the long black haired woman helped me out by saying, "You can put your arms around our back if you want, I think that you will find that it is easier to walk that way."

I didn't need more encouragement from her, I quickly did like she had said and had now two rather attractive women in my arms. I couldn't believe my luck, until I thought about something. If I would be walking with them like this, and we would walk past other people, I wouldn't be able to cover myself. And I was also sure that by them walking next to me like this, I would stay very aroused and my cock wouldn't go down.

And then both women giggled for a moment and the short haired woman said, "I can see your heartbeat like this?"

"Why do you say that?" I asked a little surprised.

She was just looking down at me and when I checked myself, I saw that my penis was twitching at the rhythm of my heartbeat. When I noticed this, I blushed again, and the two women with their boyfriends now also giggled with it.

"Well, off we go," the long haired woman said.

The two couples turned around and started to walk away. Me and the two women in my arms started to follow them. I noticed that the two couples in front of us were whispering to their significant others. I wondered what they were talking about.

When we had crossed the street, we went further in the direction I had been going to already. While we were walking, I could feel my penis bouncing up and down in front of me. However, I also noticed something else, for some strange reason, I didn't feel bad about the situation anymore, I even felt a little proud about it and so aroused.

Just think about it, only a good hour ago, I would have been too ashamed to talk with a girl or woman about anything sexual. But now, I was naked and walking with two women in my arms. Something, I had thought, would never happen to me. Maybe, this experience wasn't that bad for me after all. And I must confess, I even felt safe in between them with their arms around my back.

"Hi, my name is Jennie," the long black haired woman said while we were walking. "And the girl to your left is my younger sister, her name is Amanda."

"Hi," I said. Not completely sure how I would have a normal conversation with them.

"And what's your name," Jennie asked.

"Oh, sorry!" I said, "My name is Jeffrey."

"Hi Jeffrey!" both of them said with a sweet voice and then they both pinched my sides.

At this point, I got the feeling that even when I was walking towards my home, I wasn't going home yet. I couldn't be sure about it, but I thought they had some plans with me.

When we reached the crossroad, I normally would have gone straight on, but they turned into the street to their left. Well, it was still in the direction of my home, and it wasn't really a detour, so I didn't say anything.

This street was very dark, and it made me feel more comfortable. I finally took my time to have a better look at the women in my arms, and I must confess. For two older women, they didn't look bad, not bad at all. They both had lovely faces and from what I could feel, their bodies were slim and firm. Amanda, the younger sister, seemed somewhat cheekier than Jennie. Well, she sure dressed more provocative, and by now she had her hand on my butt cheek and was rubbing and squeezing it. Her hand was soft and warm, and I loved the feeling of it. Of course, by doing this, she kept me nicely aroused and my dick as hard as before. I think she loved to watch it bounce when we walked, she sure couldn't take her eyes away from it.

Before I knew it, we had already walked through a few streets like this, and I was very pleased that I was getting closer to my home without running into more trouble. Just another few streets and I would be home, safe and happy that this night would be over. Well, I maybe would feel a little happier if they would join me at home, because by now, my mind was running different scenarios in my head how I would get them both in my bed. Hey, I'm still only nineteen and horny as hell by now. What could be better than losing your virginity to two experienced women?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.