Pleasant Unpleasantness - Cover

Pleasant Unpleasantness

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jeffrey finds himself caught by the cops when he is doing his naked thing outside. Instead of ending up behind bars, the cops have other plans for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

While I was waiting for Car 4 to arrive, I decided to see if I could maybe pull my pants back up. By bending and twisting my legs, I gradually managed to get my pants up. However, it never went higher than just above my knees. Thinking I was doing a smart move, I tried to grab onto my pants with my toes, but then I made a wrong move and pulled one of my legs out of it completely. Whatever I tried, from then on, it was a lost struggle. So, in the end, I just stood there, nerves raging throughout my body, scared for what would happen when those other cops would arrive. I was closer to crying than smiling at this point. That would have been a sight, finding me, a nineteen your old boy crying like a little kid. So, I pushed my tears away and tried to take it as a man.

I don't know how long it took, but when I heard a car driving in the street, I could feel butterflies inside my tummy. However, the car didn't slow down and just drove by. I let out a sigh in relief, but also knew that the next car could be the one with those other cops in.

The next few minutes seemed like hours to me, I was constantly looking in the direction of the street, to see if I could see car lights turning into the parking lot. When I could hear the next car getting closer, the nerves started to play havoc on my body again. Especially, when I saw that this car turned and entered the parking lot at the other side. I started to breathe a little faster. The car was driving towards the building and then turned into my direction. The moment they did this, I knew that they could see me. My body lighted up in the dark when the car lights were fixed on me. That's the moment I turned myself away from them, so they could only see my covered back and probably my naked butt cheeks peeping out from under my jacket.

The car drove up and stopped only two meters away from me. I heard the car doors opening and two people getting out of the car. When they walked up to me, my stomach tightened from the nerves. I was feeling very scared and wondered who they were, but I didn't dare to look. What would they think about me? Or, even worse, what would they do to me?

Then suddenly, I heard laughter. And from the sound of it, it were two women who were laughing at me. I could feel how I started to blush again. From all the cops in the city, why did they had to send a car with two female cops in it?!

"Now, isn't this a nice surprise for us!"

"It sure is."

"What are you looking at, Eva?"

"He has a nice ass, don't you think so, Micha?"

"Hmm, I think you are right!"

I felt a shiver going through my body when they said this. And to my surprise, I felt something coming alive. I couldn't believe that this was turning me on, that was something I would never have expected to happen to me, in a situation like this. Maybe, I had fantasized about something like this, but I always had thought that when it really would happen, my dick would shrivel up from shame. I could only think one thing at that moment, "No, stay down, don't do this to me!"

But it didn't help, my penis just kept on growing. Maybe, it was because I couldn't think about anything else, but I sure started to feel very embarrassed about it. I wondered how those two women would react, when they would notice that I was excited by this all. In my mind, I just blamed it on being a virgin, I could never control that thing between my legs. The slightest thing aroused me and made my little guy stir in my pants. Well, this time there was nothing to contain it, and it kept on growing.

I could almost feel how close they were behind me now. I didn't dare to check, but it was obvious they were, because I could hear them breathing.

"Turn around!" one of them said, I think it was Micha.

A rush went through my whole body, and I couldn't move. I felt so embarrassed and humiliated about what they were about to see, that my body just locked up. My legs were trembling from the tension that I was feeling.

"TURN AROUND!" Micha said a little louder, but in the quiet of the night, it almost sounded like thunder to me.

I swallowed my nerves away, and then slowly, very slowly started to turn around.

"OH MY!" Eva let out, "is that for us?"

Her shout made me look at her, and I noticed she was pointing with her index finger towards my crotch. I just looked down and wished that the ground would open and gobble me up.

"Now ... boy! Did our colleagues frisk you already?" Micha asked with a voice that sounded so cheeky that I got the awful thought that she meant something completely different.

My voice trembled but I managed to squeak out a, "Yes."

"That didn't sound too convincing," Eva said. "I think we need to do it again!"

And before Micha could say anything, Eva walked up to me. Well, I didn't see it, but I could hear her walking towards me and then her feet came into view.

"Face the fence and place your hands against it," Eva ordered me.

Again, without a will of my own, I complied with her order. I faced the fence, and let my hands dangle in their restraints.

"Lift your leg," Eva said.

I lifted my right leg.

"No, the other one!" she giggled.

I grunted and did like she ordered. The reason that I grunted, was that I had hoped she would help my leg back in my pants. However, instead, she pulled my pants completely off of me.

"That's much better!" Eva said and both women laughed again, but she went on by saying, "Now spread your legs ... a bit further ... yes, that's perfect!"

The next thing I knew, was that I could feel her hands on my butt cheeks, and that she was squeezing them. She didn't say anything, but she made an approving sound. Her hands slithered down the outside of my legs, all the way down to my feet and then her hands went back up at the inside of my legs. Again, they went all the way up until I could feel how her hands touched my scrotum. She took my testicles in her hands and softly squeezed them. This made my body shudder. However, this time it wasn't so much because I disliked her touch, but more because it almost had made me cum.

"What are those things?" Eva asked me in a playful voice, while she kept on playing with my testicles.

I was too ashamed to answer her, how could she expect me to say that she had my balls in her hands?

She squeezed them again and said, "Come on, tell me, what are these? Do I need to worry, maybe call in some reinforcements to determine if they are dangerous?"

"NO! NO!" I said in panic. I sure didn't want more people to come and gawk at me. Or, maybe even fondle my balls like she was doing.

"So, tell me then! What are those?"

"My balls," I said and could feel how blood rushed to my head, and I don't mean the head down below.

"Hmm, well, they feel nice in my hands," Eva said and Micha giggled.

"You better check him out further," Micha encouraged Eva.

Eva finally let go of my balls, and I was more than happy that she did this. I was sure that if she would have fondled them much longer, I would have shot my load. Her hands now went back to my ass and then up towards my back. She moved her hands underneath my jacket, and I could feel how her hands slowly inspected all of my back, sometimes even scratching it softly with her fingernails.

Of course, she didn't stop there but went all the way up to my shoulders, then back down and underneath my armpits towards my chest. Once she reached my nipples, she rubbed her fingers over them for a moment, and I was surprised how exciting this was. I had read in books how girls loved nipple play, but I had no idea that it gave us boys also a nice feeling.

When she was done playing with my nipples, she slowly moved her hands down again over my tummy, again I could hear an approving sound coming from Eva. It seemed she liked the firmness of my abs, even when they weren't too profound. My muscles were there, but not to that extend that you could see them bulging out.

And then she came closer to my penis, I wondered if she really would do it, but I should have known better, her soft hand wrapped itself around my shaft, and she squeezed it. I let out a grunt.

I could barely keep myself from cumming. This was the first time in my life that somebody else than me touched my manhood. And God, it felt so good, I wished she would hold her hand on it for the rest of my life!

She very softly started to stroke me and said, "Micha, I'm not sure, but I think I found something very dangerous, can you have a look for me? I don't dare to let go of it."

"Sure," Micha said with a giggle in her voice.

Now Micha also came up to me, and she came standing just next to me against the fence. I just didn't dare to look at her and kept my head down, looking at the ground.

"Pull your hand further back, so I can see it better!" Micha told Eva.

Eva moved her hand back, as far as she could, and the head and half of my shaft was back in the open air. Well, I couldn't help but look at how her hand was still wrapped around the base of my cock.

Micha softly started to touch my penis as well with her fingers, starting at the exposed shaft and slowly going to the top of my penis. I'm sure that both women must have felt that my body shuddered from the intense feeling I got from them touching my almost bursting manhood.

'Umm," Micha let out, "this sure feels like something very dangerous! Do you dare stroking it up and down for me?"

"Maybe," Eva said.

Eva had barely said this, or she started to stroke my penis again, this time with less care and more to get me off. Micha's hand grabbed my balls and started to play with them. I'm sure she could feel that my scrotum had completely tightened up, and that it couldn't be long before I would cum.

Eva wrapped her left arm around my waist. I could feel her whole body pressing against my back. Her right hand squeezed my shaft even harder, and she stroked it faster than before. This was just too much for me, I could feel that tingling sensation going through my whole body, and I tried as hard as I could to keep myself from cumming, but then I just exploded. I let out a groan when I felt how my semen was being pushed out of me. I shot my first load, then my second, third and a few times more until I had spent myself. Eva was still stroking my dick, but Micha noticed that I had stopped shooting.

"I think he is done, sweetie," Micha said to Eva.

Eva let go of my penis and asked Micha, "What do you mean, did I find something?"

"Well, I'm not sure, it looks like a white substance. It could be drugs."

They weren't done playing, it seemed. I couldn't believe how these two women kept on talking about me. I'm sure that if I hadn't been so shy, I would surely have said something funny. However, instead I just kept quiet while I was panting from my climax and trying to calm down again.

And then, I could feel how a finger swiped the head of my slowly inflating penis.

"Look, what do you think, is this some kind of drugs?" Micha asked while she showed Eva her finger with a drop of my sperm on it.

"Hmm, I don't have a test with me, but maybe..."

"Yes?"

"Maybe, you can let me taste it?"

"That's a good idea, go for it," Micha said and moved her finger closer to Eva's mouth.

Eva took Micha's finger in her mouth and cleaned the finger with her tongue.

"Mmmmm, nice!" Eva let out with some surprise in her voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.