Pleasant Unpleasantness - Cover

Pleasant Unpleasantness

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jeffrey finds himself caught by the cops when he is doing his naked thing outside. Instead of ending up behind bars, the cops have other plans for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

It was 8pm on a Friday night when I decided I would do one of my naked walks again. Mum and dad were gone until Monday, so they wouldn't ask me any questions about me going out so late. And if they would call, a thing they almost never did, I could always tell them that I was at the movies.

So, walking back into my room, I first looked at myself in the full length mirror of my closet door. I thought I didn't look too bad and then pulled the closet door open. I quickly found my tracksuit and put it on. That was the only thing I wore on those days, because it was easy to get in and out of. You only had to pull the front zipper down of the jacket, move your shoulders, and it was lying at your feet. And with the elastic waistband of the pants, a swift pull and they joined the jacket. As you can see, an ideal suit for one that want to get naked as quickly as he can. Oh yeah, I also wore flip flops on my feet, so they were also quickly discarded. Although, during the colder nights, especially in winter, I used my sneakers on my feet. I sure didn't want my toes freezing off on the scooter, although I liked those short walks in the snow as well. But only a short walk, because I sure wouldn't want to get sick. However, we were mid September by now, school had only just started again, and it was still very hot outside. One of those extended hot summers that students hated so much, but not I, for me, it only meant that I could still go on those long night walks, running around naked and free.

So, on that night, I went on the prowl for a new place to try my thing. For that particular night, I had decided on the back fields of the local sports building that was surrounded by some schools. And no, my school wasn't one of them, my school was at the other side of the city. I sure didn't want anyone of my school to know what I did and being caught there would surely get the word out. Well, maybe also when I was caught anywhere else, but my mind didn't want to think about that. I'm sure that I don't have to explain how other students would tease me about something like this, if they would know about my special hobby. And because our school had a 4 to 1 girl-boy ratio. It would make it only worse for me. Because, I think I would maybe be able to handle boys teasing me, because I would kick their asses. However, girls, I couldn't hit a girl, that is just not done. And by being so shy that I was, I probably would have run around school with a fiery red head the whole day, and I mean the one on my shoulders, not the one down below, that thing would probably crawl away to never show his head again.

But to get back to the story and the area, I wanted to run free in that night. I had chosen this area because it had a lot of sport fields in the middle of a group of buildings. This would give me enough cover from the few streets around it, that I was sure that it was safe to do my thing there.

The area itself had a few soccer-, basket- and tennis fields there. The soccer field at the back had even a standard 400 meter running track around it. The area was also completely closed off by a high fence, and you had several other fences around the different fields as well. So, big enough to wander around in and to have a good time while doing it.

So, with my tracksuit on and my flip flops on my feet, I drove my scooter away from my home towards my next naked adventure. When I reached the street in front of the sports building, I first had to cross the huge parking lot in front of it. At the left side of the building, I knew a few bushes that I could use to hide my scooter behind.

Of course, because there was a high fence, I decided to keep my tracksuit on, but my flip flops, I put away inside the storage compartment underneath the saddle of my scooter.

The fence was about 4 meters high, and was easily climbed by me. Once at the other side, I quickly went to the back of the building, so I was out of sight if a car would drive by. From then on, nobody could ever see me there, I thought.

At first, I quickly went to one of the picnic tables that were close to the building. Although, I was eager to start, I first went sitting on the bench of the picnic table and took my time to look at all the buildings surrounding the open area. Even when it was already late, and the start of the weekend, I just needed to make sure that no lights were on in those buildings. You can never know that some teacher or cleaning crew was still in the building. However, I couldn't see any lights on, anywhere, so I finally decided I would go for it. I quickly dropped my clothes on the table and completely naked with my willy free and semi-hard, I started to walk around the property. There is nothing as nice as feeling the wind blow over your skin, especially when it caresses all parts of your body.

The doors of the tennis fields were locked, so I couldn't walk over them. However, the soccer fields were available, and I crossed them all in a lazy pace, enjoying every second of it. I especially loved the feeling of the grass beneath me feet and made sure some of them managed to go between my toes. The wind was warm but still felt cool on my skin. I loved it and I showed it, something was bouncing up and down in front of me while I walked.

Although, it was also strange to be naked in so an open area and right in the middle of it. If somebody would come to this area at this moment, I was sure they would see me, thanks to the moon shining down on my body. My naked body would probably light up for everyone to see from far away. Nevertheless ... I didn't care about it, because I was sure that nobody would be around.

When I reached the last soccer field with the running track around it, I decided to walk around the track. The track came very close to one of the school buildings, and I constantly kept my eyes on many of the windows. However, I couldn't see anyone, so I was safe from discovery. Even so, by walking like this, I often stepped on some little stones from the gravel track. It made me flinch by times, but it still felt great, every sensation at a moment like that was exciting.

When I had walked completely around the 400 meters track, I decided to walk back to my clothes. This time, I decided to go back by walking over the basketball fields, they also were close to the school buildings, but I felt safe enough by now. If somebody had seen me, they probably would already have come to the fields to shoo me away, or maybe even to catch me and call the cops on me.

When I reached the middle of the middle basketball field, I thought about lying down and masturbating there. However, I decided the evening was still too young, and I would go to a nearby forest to do that. I had discovered a nice place a week ago, it had a lookout tower, and I already had decided I would climb that tower and then release my load from the top. It would be great, because I knew that the tower looked out over the whole area, and I thought it would be funny to expose myself to such a wide area while nobody could see me. I thought this would be the perfect climax for the evening, figuratively and literally.

With that in mind, I walked on towards the picnic table. Once there, I picked up my clothes, put my pants on and walked around the corner of the building, while putting on my jacket and zipping it close.

I must confess, I wished I could just go naked to my scooter and drive away like that. However, I knew that this would get me in trouble with the authorities for sure. So, I would never try anything like that. Well, not around here, maybe I could find a huge field somewhere to do that once.

The high fence around the place was easily climbed by me again, and then I started to walk in the direction of my scooter.

However, before I reached it, I stopped in my tracks and looked in the direction of the street. At first I wasn't completely sure, but I thought I had seen something move in the shadow of the trees on the parking lot. I stood very still and could feel the wind blowing from behind me in the direction I was looking at. Very slowly, I saw a shadow move closer to me and then finally I could see what it was. It was a car that was driving towards me with his headlights off. My heart jumped in my throat. I didn't know who it was, but I felt suddenly very scared. What if the person or persons in that car had bad things for me in store? I was sure that they hadn't seen me running around naked on those fields behind me, but that they had seen me climbing that fence, that was something I was sure about.

I was just about to run towards my scooter, to start it and to escape from whoever was driving towards me, when ... blue lights started to flash on top of the car and a second later, I was trapped in the high beams of the lights of the car.

I was blinded by those lights, but the only thing I could think about was, "Oh shit! The cops."

For my own safety, I decided to stop running and stood very still with my hands in the air. You can never know if those cops would feel threatened by sudden moves and I sure didn't want a bullet ending up somewhere inside my body.

In my mind, I was already thinking about all the things I could say to get out of this. Well, I knew they had already caught me trespassing on private property. So, I sure needed a good explanation why I had done this. For one thing, I wasn't one of the students of any of the schools around this area. I could try to lie about that, but if they would check it, I would be in even more trouble. So, that wasn't an option.

The car finally stopped just a few meters away from me, and I could hear the car doors opening. I couldn't see them, because of those lights blinding me. However, I was sure that two cops had gotten out of the car.

"Keep your hands where I can see them," one of the cops told me. He was surprisingly calm about the whole situation, I thought.

Well, I sure wasn't planning of doing anything else than just standing still there with my hands reaching for the sky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.