The Beauty Contest - Cover

The Beauty Contest

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - No, it's not about Atlantic City, it's about Darby, Pennsylvania, and the beauty contest I judged there one summer day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

In the summer, I often liked to sleep late. That is, until I knew my sister was waiting in her room, in her bed, naked for me to come and fuck her. I woke up at six-fifteen with a hard-on listening to my parents getting ready for work. I stood at my window watching them back out of the driveway as I slowly stroked my dick, then walked down the hall, opened the door and there was Dana, her sheet down at the foot of her bed, her legs splayed, naked waiting for me.

"Good morning, Rich. See anything you like?"

"Oh, ho, I sure think so," as I waddled up on her bed, my cock swaying as I neared her. She reached down to take hold, "Oh, what's this, something for me?"

"You bet, Sis, it goes right in there," as I put my finger on her damp slit.

"Only if you kiss it first," she said with a grin. I lay down between her legs and slid my tongue up and down in the pretty, little groove as she moaned.

"Mmm, mmm, I could really get used to this every morning. Feels nice."

Since yesterday, I've fucked two girls. First, Nicki, a seventh-grade friend of my sister, Dana, she's the second one and I'm in her bed again, now licking her wonderful, little pussy.

"Oh, Rich, god, that's so hot, feels so good. Oooh, yes, right there, with your tongue, oooh, do that, just like that."

It amazes me how erotic it is to lick a girl's pussy; for me and for them. Nicki really loved it and my sister, I think she'd have me lick her all day the way she was moaning and moving around as I lapped her up and down.

"Mmm, oh, Rich, that's gonna make me cum, oooh, right there," and she began to quiver and shake, "UUHN, UUHN, uuhn, oh, oh, so wonderful, oh, your tongue, it makes me feel so good, mmm, come up here, kiss me good morning," and I crawled up and gave my sister a kiss all wet with her own juices which were covering my face.

She put her hands on each side of my head and licked all her juices up off my happy smile.

"My pussy tastes pretty nice, Rich. I love it when you do that. It just makes me crazy."

Her hand went down gripping my cock, "Oh, you're really hard this morning. Did you jack-off since we did it last night?"

"No, I wanted all my cum for you this morning, it wasn't easy leaving myself alone thinking about you naked in here waiting for me. Wasn't easy at all."

"Poor baby, we'll give you a good cum and make you feel happy, just put it up in here, we'll make you all happy," as she patted her pussy.

She handed me a condom and I put it on and pressed up to her wet slit and pushed inside. She widened herself open and I went all the way inside and began doing what we both wanted.

"Mmm, I wish we could sleep together, but this is nice, too. Good morning, my handsome, sexy brother. Do I feel good to you?"

"Unbelievably good. We can do this all day. Why weren't we doing this a long time ago, Sis?"

"Don't forget that this was all my idea. Well, and Nicki's too. Don't forget Nicki. I'm sure she'd like some of that wonderful penis of yours."

"I've already gotten some text messages and a picture of her legs open. I told her I'd come over tomorrow. I wanted today for just us. We have all day."

"You're such a nice brother. I just love how you're taking care of your sister."

I couldn't get over how things have changed in just the last twenty-four hours. For several years, I've dreamed of having sex with a girl, now I've got two really pretty girls wanting sex with me all the time. And, I live in the same house with one of them, we can do it almost any time at all.

"Push down hard, Rich, go as far inside me as you can. Uhh, yes, perfect, oooh, that's good. Oh, real good. Oh, that'll get me off good."

I was taking very long strokes into my sister, pushing hard as our bodies came together, our pelvic areas pressed together with my dick far inside. Then Dana moved around as I was pressed deep, going around, rubbing the tip of my cock deep inside her. Oh, it felt so good.

Dana's face had turned a bit reddish as I fucked in and out of her.

"Mmm, Rich, what a lovely way to wake up in the morning; my sexy brother over me fucking me so nicely. I already can't wait until tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll come in and fuck you when our parents leave for work. Would you like that?"

"Oh, I'd just hate that, Dana. Just look for the room with the sheets that are sticking straight up. That'll be my room."

"I'll just make that tent pole go away. I know just the way to do it."

"Mmm, you sure do."

"Go a bit faster, Rich. Um, yes, mmm, better. Yeah, nice."

"This feels so good. I just think my dick might explode."

"Careful, it's inside me, I don't want to blow up," she said laughing.

"I sure might fill you with my cum in a few minutes, it really feels wonderful, Dana."

"I think I'm getting close. Oh, yeah, really close. Just keep ... UUH, UUH, oh, Rich, oh, you're ... it feels so good," she said as her hips thrust up and down, tipping me over the edge as my cock began spurting its overnight semen deep into my sister. She wrapped her legs up around my back and pulled me even farther into her,

"Mmm, give me your cum, Rich, give your sister your cum. I can feel it, all nice and warm, inside me. You're still pretty hard, just keep fucking me, big brother, it still feels good."

"Yeah, it does to me, too," so we fucked for about fifteen more minutes, then we decided to take a break and just snuggled together, Dana holding her favorite new toy as we drifted off to sleep.

We slowly woke about nine-thirty as our hands began to roam each other's bodies, still familiarizing ourselves with each other's landscapes.

"I'm all drippy with your cum, Rich. Why don't we go shower, it should be fun to do it together. So many things are fun to do together, especially if we don't have our clothes on," so we got up and went and brushed our teeth and took a nice, long shower together.

Dana's boobs took on a whole new feel as I soaped her all over and she got my dick cleaner than it's ever been before. Then, we dried off and put on our robes and went down to make some breakfast; we were hungry after all the activity we'd had that morning.

"Um, Rich, why are we wearing robes? Wouldn't it be more fun to just spend the day together naked?"

"Oh, Dana, you have such great ideas," as we shed the robes and tried preparing breakfast as we felt and played with each other in the kitchen.

"You know we can do this every day, Rich. Well, every weekday, anyway. Do you think you want to?"

"Here's your answer, Dana," as I pointed to my dick which was hard again.

"Yeah, that's a pretty good answer," she said as she reached over to hold my cock, "Why don't we clean up the kitchen and go back up to my room. What should we do next? Any ideas? I'm all new to this."

"Well, I am, too. What about a different position?"

"Okay, um, how about me getting on top. I keep hearing about how good that is for the girl. Yeah, on top, this time. Let's go," and we were soon back in my sister's bedroom and I'm stretched out on her bed with my eager dick in the air. She unwraps a condom and rolls it on.

"Now, let's see," and Dana gets up over me, standing on her bed, her feet on each side, as she squats down and presses onto my cock which scoots off to the side.

"Hold it steady, Rich, Let me try again."

This time, the tip goes in and as she wiggles around, she comes right down to sit squarely on my pubic bone, my cock deep inside her.

"You sure fill me up," she said as she just sat there for a minute, moving slightly but it felt rather wonderful, even though she was barely moving at all.

Then she began going straight up and down, doing it slowly and deliberately.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.