The Beauty Contest - Cover

The Beauty Contest

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - No, it's not about Atlantic City, it's about Darby, Pennsylvania, and the beauty contest I judged there one summer day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I can never hear about the Miss America Contest without a smile breaking across my face. Well, and an erection rising in my pants.

No, no, I have no juicy dirt about sex trysts with Miss America contestants, no tabloid-sheet sagas of wild, naked parties in Atlantic City, sorry, nothing like that. In fact my story might even be better. Well, let me tell you how it happened.

I live in a suburb of Philadelphia, a bedroom community. I'm fourteen, my name is Rick and I have a sister, a year younger, Dana. Her best friend is Nicki, who is also thirteen. We all figure in this story.

It began the day that my sister and I were invited to Nicki's to swim in their pool. It was a hot summer day and we got to Nicki's about eleven. We had bicycled over and, as a result, were really ready for a swim. We went right in the backyard gate and Nicki was already in the water. We both dove right in.

After a few minutes of cooling down, we got out and went over to sit in the shade for a while.

"The parents are gone for the day, both at work, so we have to pool to ourselves," she told us. Nicki is taller than my sister with long, blond hair, small boobs and nice long legs. Nicki and Dana were nicknamed, "The Crazy Sisters," even though they didn't look all that much alike, the 'crazy' part suited them well.

Nicki, I had always thought, looked pretty cute. She had on a bright lemon-yellow two-piece suit that showed off her long, tanned legs, Dana was in a black, one-piece suit and I was wearing my usual, a baggy surfer-boy suit.

We often ragged each other at times like this and it wasn't long until I started.

"Got enough to hold your top up, Nicki? Doesn't look it from here," I said.

"I've got more in my top than you do in your 'baggies, ' Rich," she fired right back.

"I've got to wear baggy trunks so I don't get arrested," I threw back.

"You wouldn't get arrested even skinny-dipping," Nicki replied.

"Well, at least your's are bigger than my sister's little golfballs."

"Oh, shut up, Rich, I've got enough to attract all the boys I'd ever want. I may even be bigger than Nicki."

"Bigger than me? No way. Just no way. Not possible. Prove it, Dana. We'll have Rich be the judge."

The judge? I'm going to judge who has the bigger tits? Am I glad I'm in baggy shorts.

Nicki was first. She reached behind and pulled the yellow string, then I saw the top of her suit fly off and land in the pool. She kind of sat there with her arm partly over her boobs, then lowered her arm and said, "Dana, put up or shut up."

Now, my sister rarely backs down from any challenge. She stood up and simply pulled down her suit all the way to her ankles and kicked it off.

My sister. Well, my sister was looking pretty good, naked. Pretty damned good.

"Okay, my suit comes off in one piece, you have so you have to take off your bottoms, Nicki," which Nicki wastes no time in doing. Then, they walk toward each other, looking one another up and down, inspecting the other's developing body with microscopic precision.

"You've got to decide, Rich, it's up to you, which of us looks better" Dana says as they turn toward me, both stunningly naked, both with pretty breasts, my sister with small, dark brown nipples and a light covering of curly brown hair over the two prefect pussy lips still visible through it. Nicki's boobs were topped with small, pink nipples and she had wisps of honey-colored curls letting her intimacy shine through.

They were both perfect but I knew that wouldn't be good enough.

"Well, Rich, come on, choose," said Nicki.

I couldn't take my eyes off these two girls, stark naked, one, my sister, the other, well, I'm thinking, maybe soon to be my girlfriend. My dick would scratch glass.

"Well, it's hard," I said and, of course, Nicki shot right back with, "Oh, I bet it is. But we can't see in those baggy trunks. Come on."

"For me to choose, I've got to do a closer inspection," I said as I walked toward my sister, looking her over, rubbing my chin thoughtfully, "Hmm, hmm, well, let's see. I think I need to see how firm they are, okay," as I reached toward her. No objection.

Well, they were really firm, almost hard. I'll bet she can run and they don't bounce at all. They both just stand right off her chest, looking straight ahead, casting nice curved shadows underneath. And they feel wonderful. I know I'm taking longer than I should, it is my sister, after all, but they're are so pretty. I gave each one a squeeze and said, "Wow, they're damned-near perfect," which brought a blush to my sister's face.

Next, I step to Nicki, who is smiling at me, I think really eager for my hands to touch her. Nicki's boobs are a little smaller but they are so pretty, they point up and off to each side and her nipples were each surrounded with a swollen, pink area that just begged to be sucked.

As my hands ran over her breasts, she shuddered. I knew from my sister that Nicki had a crush on me and really only now, with her naked in front of me had I become more than casually interested in her. She actually had a very pretty body. I knew I could take more time with Nicki than with my sister and I gave her boobs a thorough going over, then my right hand went around her back and down along her soft, smooth butt. Oh, this was so nice.

I tried looking as seriously as I could as I pondered the decision placed so beautifully before me. I thought and I thought.

"Come, on, Rich. You're stalling," claimed Dana.

"Well, okay, here it comes. I think Dana's got really prime boobs but Nicki is more sexy."

"You just think she's more sexy because I'm your sister. You're just a jerk," and she went over, picked up her suit, pulled it on, then left on her bike for home, rather pissed-off, I'm sure.

I looked over at Nicki and she looked really upset. I took a step toward her and she took off running toward their garage. I ran after her, not knowing for sure exactly what was wrong.

"I didn't mean to upset anybody, Nicki. Especially you," I said as I caught up with her. When she turned toward me, her eyes were red and there were tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Nicki, did I do something wrong?"

She looked up at me and quietly asked, "Did you really mean it? When you said it? That I was sexy?"

I leaned forward and gently kissed her on the lips. Her arms sprang around me as she jumped forward and french-kissed me, long and hard and wet. Wow, this girl was turned-on. Her hand went right down between us, gripping my hard cock through my trunks as I slid my hands all over her wonderful, naked young body. I don't really know how long this went on, maybe ten minutes, maybe a half hour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.