I Am Not a Complete Slut - Cover

I Am Not a Complete Slut

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Girl enjoys Friday Night in Vegas

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

My name is Gina and as the title suggests, I am not a complete slut. I think after you've read the story that follows you can make up your own mind. I consider myself a partial slut! I say this because I won't fuck just anyone, but if the right guy or girl comes along I'll find a way to become their slut for as long at they can stay hard, or wet.

For the record I am fairly attractive, most guys will say how pretty or beautiful I am while staring at my darling C cups or my round firm ass. The girls who want me will always stare in my eyes before they drift to my crotch. I am 24, have long dark hair, light green eyes and well-shaped legs. The legs are important and not just for dancing, they can hold a cock in my pussy or a face nice and close.

This story begins on a typical Friday night and I am sitting at the bar, enjoying a frozen drink while scanning the place looking for someone interesting. At that time my mind was momentarily fixed on a slim brunette dancing with what I hoped was her brother because he was so homely and dorky looking I knew she could do better. As I was thinking of a way to make an approach to her I noticed him on the dance floor.

He was about six foot tall with broad shoulders and a nice tight ass. As I stared at him I noticed that he was taut all over, not an ounce of fat hung from him. His shirt was tight and I could see, if not six pack abs, at least very close to it. I decided he was worthy of more inspection and I looked up to see a very handsome guy with short dark hair. Polishing off my drink I left the bar and began the mission. I wanted to know this guy and see how much of him was real. Too many guys in my life looked like this but ended up empty. They were just too much into themselves and should have been gay and not interested in anything other then themselves.

As I neared the area I noticed my competition. I clearly saw three girls trying to make eye contact and draw him in, but I knew better then that. None of them were any more attractive then I was, although the redhead with the tits hanging out was doing a good job of advertising. It was time for decisive action on my part.

I walked right up to him and took his hand and danced him away from the blonde who had struck first. She got angry with me but I wrapped my arms around him and just danced him away. Looking back I saw her headed to the bar, looking for the courage to strike back. Good luck hon! I thought as I matched Mr. Abs step for step. He was looking me over and I bent down a bit to let him know my girls were willing to be seen and then spun around to give him a view of the ass I so wanted him to fondle.

I kept him there for a few more songs then whispered into his ear.

"Hon, take me to the ladies room, please."

Grabbing his hand I don't give him an opportunity to say no. I led him to the rear of the club and straight into the ladies room. If he was hesitant he didn't show it and I took him into an empty stall, spun him around then dropped to my knees and went for his crotch. It was pretty simple to pull his cock out in fact I had it starting to swell in my hands long before he could say anything. Once I slid my warm lips around it all he was capable of saying was.

"Oh shit that feels so good."

I took more and more of him in letting his harder and longer cock fill my mouth and venture into my throat. He was starting to move a bit helping me by thrusting his hips and pushing his rod further into my throat with each move. I was kneeling in front of him wondering what his name was but knowing at this time it didn't matter. I had what I wanted, a hot cock in my mouth and knew if I played Mr. Abs right I have that same cock splitting my pussy open and filling me up. While I sucked and licked his cock and balls I used my free hand to rid myself of the thong panties I reluctantly had put on earlier. I usually like to wear nothing under my skirt but for some stupid reason I thought the sexy white thong might attract some attention that a naked puss might not. Stupid!

I had it off now and was using that same hand to pleasure myself while I was pleasuring his hot cock. Knowing he would waste that erection in my mouth if I let him I spat him out then stood up and sat down on his tool. It slid right in and filled my pussy. Giving him no time to think I just rode that cock driving my pussy down on him again and again. He was whimpering now and close to coming and I heard women's voices outside the stall wondering what all the noise was about. I was really enjoying riding that hard cock and all too soon I felt my own orgasm starting and it only drove me faster. I was literally bouncing on his hips and even my still encased titties were rocking under my tight shirt.

I took his hand and put in down my top and said to him.

"Play with my tits, take them out and use them."

Soon my tits were bouncing free and enjoying the teasing of his nimble fingers. I was starting to lose control of my orgasm and I felt his cock start to jerk and release his cum. I pounded down on him and then rubbed my clit on him, freezing his spitting cock deep inside me. The feel of him shooting his load in me sparked my orgasm and I came hard and long, whispering in his ear.

"Oh yes that feels so fucking good. Fill me with your cum baby."

I sat there letting his cock slowly shrink inside me and hold my naked tits to his chest as my orgasm rumbled and stumbled through me. When I felt a little back to normal I said.

"Hey, I'm Gina nice to meet you."

"I'm Sean and the pleasure was nice and I hope you have some more for me."

I nodded and stood letting my skirt drop down and cover my leaking cunt. I squeezed the girls back in my shirt and grabbed his cock and stuffed it in his jeans. Then I took his hand and we returned to the club and up to the bar.

"A couple of shots of Tequila."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.