Elizabeth Noah, Idin Noah Book 3 - Cover

Elizabeth Noah, Idin Noah Book 3

Copyright© 2010 by dak

Chapter 6

Idin.

Idin was studying the equation on the wall.

"this is a variation of string theory ... far more advanced than current understanding." He said rubbing his chin.

"Damn near what atlantis had figured..." He pointed to a few spots.

"those are all new to me though, it complicates things in order of magnitude"

Lilith looked at the section he was pointing at.

"I did not know humans had ever got that close to knowing that much." Lilith said frowning.

"yea, shortly after they sorta of self destructed ... with the help of a ... Lets just say sister ... oh shit." Idin was frowning.

"What?" Lilith looked over.

"You ever have that moment when you realize you left the iron on?" Idin said looking over at Lilith.

Lilith was blank faced.

"Guess not, lets just say its a long story, and one in which someone is not happy about right now, unfinished business." Idin shrugged.

"Well all the more reason to continue, as I was saying this is everything, the universe, dimensions, everything. Even this crude representation though is only the start of what you need to know, there are realms high and low, each with variations of these fundamental rules."

Idin was nodding, he imagined he would have several doctorates by the time he was done with this study, he was seeing things he had always suspected but never proved. Pain suddenly lanced through his arm, and he felt momentarily weak.

"The hell?" Idin said grabbing his arm, as he did so the pain faded.

"Whats wrong Idin?" Lilith asked concerned.

"My arm just hurt, a lot ... that was strange"

"Idin focus on that feeling, now quickly" Lilith said excited.

"Why?"

"DO IT IDIN! You may have connected with your home."

"oh..."

Elizabeth.

"Um I don't want to alarm anyone, but the spells not working" Morgana said frowning.

My arm was aching, she was holding her hand over it murmuring spells.

"Are you still drunk?" Lillian asked leaning over to look down at my arm.

"IM not drunk, the spell is not working, it should..." Morgana was frowning.

"What do you mean its not working?" Mom sounded worried.

"I mean that its not working, its almost like I am not even casting" Morgana was furrowing her brow.

"Um ... whats that mean?" I asked worried.

My head was still throbbing, I was still laying on the practice mats while the adults surrounded me, Shannon was looking nervous off in the corner.

"Its almost like what happened when I would try something on Idin..." Morgana was frowning.

I heard Mom take in a sharp breath.

"Im fine guys, I ... I probably just need a cast or something." I said slowly trying to sit up.

"Stay still Elizabeth." Mom said sternly.

"Call Phil, get him up here" Lillian said frowning as well.

"Look guys it really is not a big deal" I said trying to move my arm.

Warmth spread over my arm, and instantly it felt better, even my head cleared, it was as if the pain had never even been there, I heard Morgana gasp.

"The bloods gone" Morgana said.

"What? Its all better?" I said sitting up.

"I feel fine..." I said trying to reassure everyone.

"CALL Phil now" Lillian said firmly.

I looked over to see Mom had turned white as a sheet.

"What guys, really Im fine, Morgana's spell was just delayed." I said frowning, Shannon was smiling now that I was up.

"My spell did not take little one, and you are healed, just like Idin would" Morgana said.

"Like Dad?" I was shocked.

Mom was slowly shaking her head, Lillian was on the phone, Morgana had a glint in her eye. Something was worrying all of them, clearly I was missing something. I knew Dad had been near invincible, but everyone was always cagey about that subject, mostly because it always made Mom cry when I started asking about that.

"So yea, Im fine now, we don't need to get Phil" I said standing, everyone was staring at me.

"Yea Phil, get to your clinic we will get her there ASAP, no I don't think Morgana should teleport her, remember Mexico." Lilian was saying.

"Mexico? What happened to mexico?" I asked, it seemed I had turned invisible.

Everyone was tied up in their own world, Morgana was reassuring Mom, Lillian was on the phone with Phil, Shannon was beginning to look worried, it was then that Sharron walked in.

"Alright what was the emergency I ditched the fed, we will meet up latter" Sharron looked around the room and landed on me.

"I healed like Dad." I said looking at her.

Sharron looked stunned at first, than a big grin spread across her face.

"Hot damn" Sharron said smiling stupidly.

Agent Walters.

The Women had been a Mage and the other a Daughter, he hadn't expected Sharron to take him to two other super naturals. Very strange this Captain was, he would have to be careful around her, some family emergency had made her send him on his way. They would meet up again in the mourning, he was sure now though that he was on the right track, what he needed was here, he could feel it.

He hailed a cab as he left the building, he had to do some research on the good captain and her friends, he was missing something. His gut was telling him this was what he was looking for, he needed to hunt though, he need to find the right trail.

"To the nearest High School" He told the cabby.

He would need to find his prey, only than could he be sure, San Diego would be the place this time he would not miss it.

Shannon.

Shannon had watched in wonder the days events replaying in her head, Sharron, Lizzy's Mom, and Lillian had all piled in the van, with Lizzy sitting next to her looking worried. When she had asked her what was going on she had responded with a shrug and looked worried.

Shannon was fascinated by all of it, the world that had existed that she had not known about, she watched as the van drove through the city. Watching the city through the window, it was already dark, they where all headed toward Phil's clinic, where Lizzy was to be examined by him.

When they had reached the office, Phil had greeted them at the entrance, with Sunny standing next to him still pregnant as ever, when Phil had went straight to Lizzy, Sunny made a bee line for her.

"Hey Shannon" Sunny said.

"Hey Sunny" Shannon responded.

"Come on, lets let the adults be adults, Lizzy will be in good hands." Sunny smiled at her.

"okay" Her response subdued.

Shannon watched as everyone took off with Lizzy, leaving the two to themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.