Trials and Tribunations - Cover

Trials and Tribunations

Copyright© 2010 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 6: Extraction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Extraction - An AI gets curious when a young MIT student darkens the doorway of a CAP testing centre. "I hate it when an AI gets curious!" She's HOW old, again? From the files of the Office of Targeted Extractions.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Polygamy/Polyamory   School   Nudism   Military  

Tribune William Whitefeather stood in the middle of the Washington, DC restaurant, having just given more-or-less the same lecture as his underling Sub-Decurion Anthony Chan had given to his charges in Florida and at approximately that same moment Major James MacAllistor was giving his lecture to the audience at the school concert in England. A quick survey by the AI had assured him that he didn't have any extractable volunteers aside from his old friend Henry Hollister. At his feet, three of Washington's less desirable young gentlemen lay unconscious and disarmed. In front of Henry lay a half-dozen handguns of varying manufacture, quality and calibre, four cans of mace, three switchblade knives (backup armament for the three aforementioned sacks of flour) and a civilian-grade taser. A large mixing bowl contained a rapidly-growing quantity of ammunition and magazines as he unloaded the guns. On his hands Henry wore rubber dish-washing gloves to keep innocent fingerprints off the criminals' arsenal.

Joining the three unconvicted felons on the floor were bras, panties, blouses, skirts and all manner of other attire, shucked by the crowd of potential concubines. William was painfully reminded of his dinner the previous evening — he was clad while the other diners were nude. Except these were very obviously not as comfortable being sky-clad as the Haywood clan were.

"Now normally at this point in the extraction, the sponsors would be giving you 'test drives', but there's only the one and frankly he needs to go into a medical pod before he test drives so much as a Trabant. The reason we're all going, all of us who DO NOT want to stay and greet the Sa'arm with open arms, is as I said we are expecting a special extraction on Saturday that will have a low number of concubines, so we need plenty of spares. We'll find homes for all of you, don't worry about that."

One woman exclaimed, "My daughter!"

"Under fourteen, we pick up. Over fourteen, they're kind of on their own."

With a rush, a platoon of Confederacy Marines arrived through the back door. "Sorry, Sir," the sergeant reported. "We were on another pickup when you called."

"I bet it's a zoo outside."

"The alleyway behind was cordoned off, which is where the nexus is. But I wouldn't advise being here when the containment field lifts. The crowd is growing pug-ugly. The cops called in a riot squad to handle it."

Whitefeather nodded glumly. The usual post-extraction riot hadn't even waited for the post part of the extraction.

"Sergeant, this is Howlin' Mad Hollister, retired Colonel in the United States Marine Corps. Please take the guns he is so jealously guarding and seal them. Then escort everyone not unconscious toward the nexus, make sure you ask them if they want to become concubines before you shove them there. Which ship are we bound for, if I may be so bold?"

"Princess Louise."

At his subvocal request, the AI called up the basic specifications for the Princess Louise: Aurora class colony ship. Ninety-six pods. Four medical bays. Like all colony ships these days, crewed by Fleet Auxiliary. Yes, he decided, that would work splendidly.


At that same moment, in a time zone five hours ahead of where Tribune Whitefeather was bugging out from, Major MacAllistor was supervising a much more routine type of extraction. And "routine" meant the Cattle Call.

The wife of one of the volunteers, buck naked like the rest of the crowd, was busy tonguing a single mother while the volunteer tried the young lady's love tunnel. She was also playing with his scrotum. It didn't look like it would be long before he shot his load, and it didn't look like this ex-wife would be one kicked to the curb.

The other wife was entertaining another female in a happy soixante-neuf. Yet another ex-wife who looked to be adapting fairly quickly to life in a polygamous universe, MacAllistor reflected with some relief.

On the stage, clearly visible to all, George had found his two potential couples. He had tested them by having the husbands fuck the other's wife, side-by-side. From the moans and groans, it could be deduced that neither wife objected to having to share her husband, or to being shared herself.

George himself was enjoying the attentions of a wonderful MILF, a blond haired beauty with twin girls not quite ten. Another mother was waiting in the wings, which left him two more to grab. He had his male concubines looking for one, and his female concubines looking for the other.

The third male volunteer had decided upon two delightful young single mothers, and the female volunteer had picked up her girlfriend and her girlfriend's husband, and their three kids. Both of these volunteers, their concubines and kids were already in orbit, aboard the Princess Sophia. The couple's clothes were somewhere in the school hall, as presumably was the female volunteer's anal virginity, lost in the excitement.

As the last two volunteers settled on their last two concubines, two naked women were walked up to the stage by George's four concubines. He nodded to the one he'd been test riding, ordering the patient potential partner to give him head, and ordered the new candidates to engage in a threesome with the pair who selected them. He didn't last long, but did give a nod of approval to the final three. The nexus was switched to connect to the Balboa, and Major George Rideout, Confederacy Navy, began his voyage to the stars.


It was now late on Tuesday night, Eastern Time. Major James MacAllistor sat in front of eight retired submarine captains and their 72 concubines, plus dependants. Half of the submariners were from the United States, the other half were British. With only nine pods available, the Balboa was a very full ship.

"Each of you now has a pod. When you arrive at Atlantis, the pods will be transferred to the colony below, so they are right now your permanent homes. Feel free to redecorate. Normally you'd be allowed to get your enhancements done, but K'treel ships just don't have that quantity of medical pods. You're going to have to get that done after you arrive. I suggest you make your choices, both for you and your concubines, before you arrive. I strongly recommend you allow them input, both into their own enhancements and yours — the better they feel about their modifications, the happier they'll feel toward you. You should also get the basic training done — there's a sleep training module in your pod."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.