Mystery Woman - Cover

Mystery Woman

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: I never did know her name.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

I had been out running errands and had stopped by the fish store to pick up some live brine for the critters in my salt-water tank. While they were bagging the brine I was wandering the aisles and looking at the livestock they had. I'd just lost my Cuban Hog and was looking for something to replace him with when I noticed a girl up by the front of the store. She was short, maybe four foot seven or so, and she couldn't see the fish in the top level of tanks. She would walk to a tank, jump up to see what was in the top tank and then move to the next one.

As she worked her way toward me I saw that she wasn't a little girl, she was a short woman - a short woman with a killer body. Waist I could probably get my hands around, nice ass, good rack and a great face. I've been known to be a little on the impulsive side so I moved up behind her and the next time she jumped I put my hands on her waist, lifted her at the same time lowering myself, and when I stood up she was sitting on my shoulders. Even though I couldn't see her since she was behind my head I said, "You were wearing me out with all that jumping. Just tell me where you want to go."

Surprisingly, she wasn't beating me on the head with her purse. Instead a laughing voice said, "Down the rest of this aisle and then the other two and I'll have seen it all."

For the next ten minutes I walked her around and she got to look into all the top tanks and finally she said that I could put her down. I eased her down and she said, "That was interesting. Do you know that you are the only man who has had his head between my legs since I married my husband?" Then, almost as an afterthought, she added "And even he doesn't do it much."

I grinned at her and said, "Hey, it's too bad you were not wearing a skirt. If you had been I still would have done it, but I would have faced the other way."

She made a face, "Yeah, yeah, you guys all talk a good game, but none of you ever follow through."

It was interesting the way the conversation was going and I wanted to continue it so I said, "Buy you a cup of coffee at Lucy's?"

Lucy's was the coffee shop just next door to the fish store. She looked at her watch and said, "Sure, why not. I've got time for a cup."

We got our coffee and sat down at a table in the back and she said, "Can you tell me what is the compulsion that makes men hint most about what they really least want to do?"

I looked at her, trying to figure out where she was going with the conversation and she went on, "Oh I know I shouldn't have been 'Little Miss Smart Mouth' back there with the head between the legs comment, but then you didn't hesitate to jump in with 'face the other way' comment. My point is that men talk about it all the time, until you ask them to do it and then they run the other way and hide."

I shrugged, "You've just been unlucky and have meet all the wrong guys."

She gave a short laugh, "You know how many guys I've known who have said things like, "She is so fine she can sit on my face anytime" or "She's just too fine to screw. That's pure eating pussy?"

Her language caught me by surprise and I quickly looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear us. She didn't seem to notice and she went on "Guys know that women want it and so they make statements like those thinking to get in the woman's good graces and when they do all of a sudden they forget what they said."

Again I shrugged, "I can't speak for all men, only myself."

She got an evil grin on her face, "And speaking for yourself, you do it all the time, right?"

"Whenever I get a chance."

"How about right now? I've got a van with smoked glass right outside. You want to prove it to me?"

I shook my head no and she sneered at me, "I knew it! You are just like all the rest, all talk, no walk."

I looked her right in the eye, "Just because I'm not willing to take a chance on doing it in public doesn't mean I won't do it. You want to prove me wrong follow me home and see what I'm willing to do in the privacy of my own bedroom."

She looked at her watch and said, "I can't. I've got to pick my husband up in half an hour."

"Right! Who's backing away now?"

She gave me a long look and the said, "Give me your address."

I wrote down and gave it to her, "My phone number is on there too, just in case you get lost."

We left the coffee shop together and I watched her get in her van and drive away. It had been an interesting encounter and we had never even introduced ourselves. She was a gutsy little broad and I was sorry that I would never see her again.


Three days later I had just gotten home from work and was feeding my fish when the doorbell rang. I answered the door and there she stood. She was wearing a dress and high heels and she asked me if she could come in. I stepped aside and let her enter, closed the door and turned to face her. She lifted her skirt and showed me that she wasn't wearing any panties, "I'm ready, are you?"

I just looked at her for a minute and then I said, "You hate your marriage that much that you want to take a chance at ruining it?"

She gave me the same sneer that she gave me in the coffee shop, "I knew you would back away. I was so sure of it that when I was dressing to leave the house I let my husband fuck me."

She dropped the skirt and turned to leave and I said, "Whoa! I didn't say I wouldn't, I was just curious. It isn't every day that a drop dead gorgeous little pocket rocket like you falls into my lap. Get your dress off. I want you naked except for your heels."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.