The Tree House - Book 2 - Cover

The Tree House - Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 8

I was sure my mom already knew what my preference was regarding sleeping arrangements. After all, she was insistent I'd come home this weekend. Plus, she had already talked to Lindie before she made that request and knew she was back. She just hadn't told me. Sneaky, but very effective.

I know there was no way for her to plan my losing my job nor the arrival of Michelle. Mom's may know a lot but for the most part they are not psychic.

It might seem that way at times because they figure out things, like Sherlock Holmes might, from accumulated bits and pieces of information. Both Holmes and Moms are great at deduction. I've seen that many a time.

So, I was sure she had figured I'd hook up with Lindie and start to be happy again. She was so right. More than any of her deducing might have been. It had been so many years since I'd been able to enjoy life. That Corvette driver and June pretty much snuffed out my life.

Lindie and Michelle were my Acolytes. They were lighting my life like an Acolyte would do to brighten up a church. Or perhaps back in Sherlock Holmes' time, they would have lit up the night as Lamplighters. Either way, I was in their custody. My two Lindies were definitely lighting my way back to life and love.

But just to be sure and to confirm how I felt about Lindie's request I said, "I'm sure that's what my mom had planned. You know, me living with you. As soon as we get back home, I'll tell her I'm all yours!"

Driving on the interstate at better than the posted speed of 65, I knew that neither of my women, boy I liked the sound of that, neither of my women could launch at me but the next best thing happened.

I heard the seat belt click in the back seat and there was quickly a set of hands on my shoulders as Michelle leaned into me. As she tried to kiss the nape of my neck, Lindie leaned over too. Well, Michelle quickly moved over to my left side and I had a double whammy. Two kisses to the nape of my neck. I tingled all over.

Man, I could take this love thing these two princesses had the desire to thrust onto me. I was tingling all the way down to my toes. Never had I ever felt this satisfied with my life as I did right then. It was such a great feeling.

I patted Michelle's hands on my shoulder and turned to give Lindie a brief lover's peck. My how her lips were so sweet and soft. It took all of my effort to drag my attention back to the road.

Sighing, I told my Lindies, "You know. I could get very used to this type of treatment."

We all laughed at what I said. I was sure they knew how true I felt it was. Little did I know that I was giving them just as much or more of an addition to their lives.

"You deserve it," Lindie said finally.

I didn't respond to that comment as I thought to myself, "Why."

Michelle still had her hands hugging my shoulders. I got another kiss on the left side of nape of my neck and then she followed it with one to the right side. I tingled with each kiss.

I guess it was just a reaction of too many years and not much affection. Well, of the female kind other than my mom.

She'd been very supportive of me and didn't try to clip my wings when I got my job with SM&J and moved to Stewart City. Nor when I brought June home for the first time shortly thereafter. It was interesting having Katie, June's daughter running around causing happy chaos.

Three year-old's can do that. I silently wished Michelle had been that kid. Katie was a never ending bundle of energy. Mom, Dad and Terry all got their turn at lap charges from the running and sometimes rather unsteady toddler. I was thrilled that they just openly accepted my choice of June and loved her daughter.

Katie had a way of doing a lap squiggle as soon as she was up on someone's knees. She'd wiggle her butt, shift a little and then lean into the persons chest and sigh. The only thing the occupier could do was an involuntary hug. Of course after about a minute of being hugged, the explosion happened again and she was off to the next race and bounding into another lap, setting everyone off laughing.

The memory was melancholy for a bunch of reasons. It was just a few weeks later that June had decided Katie's best chance was her real father. My life was turned over as she moved out of my apartment and the never ending bundle of love was gone from my life.

It had been a chore, one that I loved, to keep my apartment child proofed. Katie was into everything and there were endless babysitters and visits from June's mom and dad. We did get a respite once a week when Katie would sleep over at her Grandparents. That was 'Sex Day' for us. I smiled a little remembering our long sessions where we did it like rabbits.

I was rewriting that scene in my mind with Lindie replacing June when I felt a rub on my leg as Lindie's hand brought me back to the present.

"Gone again?" she asked.

"Just remembering a few things about the apartment," I told her.

"June?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Your old girlfriend," Michelle asked.

"Yeah," I sighed. "We did have a lot of fun there while it lasted."

"Sex, dad?"

I laughed and Lindie choked on that one quickly admonishing our daughter with a stern, "Michelle!"

"Moms," I thought. How much the same they were. Drag out the formal name when it's time to correct a misstep. It was like a single strike with a vocal whip to get their offspring to toe the line.

"Sorry, Mom!" Michelle said softly. "But I know what sex is all about. You and dad have done it. Right?

"After all that's where I came from isn't it?"

I knew that Lindie was tensing up at this talk of sex with her daughter. She had grabbed a handful of my jeans and was tightening her grip when I cut her off at the pass.

"Yes, Michelle. We did it once," I said and as I let out a little laugh.

There was Lindie with "MICHAEL!" stronger and way louder than before.

"And yes, Michelle," I added, "That produced you!"

Lindie released her grip on me and swatted my leg, hard. I just put my hand on hers and answered our daughter. "Yes. That's true, Mickey Honey," I told her. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Both my Lindies sighed at that. I had my big Lindie lean into me putting her head on my shoulder and my little Lindie snuggle me from behind resting her head against the nape of my neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.