Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

After life had settled down with the two brothels, the New House of Joy straight for the fuddy-duddies, and Jacqui's Place kinky for the youngsters, as the forty-year-olds thought of themselves, Martha more or less retired from 'active service', only performing as a professional on either side of the switch for certain very favoured clients and, of course, free of charge whenever the fancy took Hugo and he appeared or sent for her, but he often seemed to prefer Kim. She never lost her adoration for him, but he never really forgave her for the Helen incident, though what she could have done differently, she could not say. Perhaps her 'crime' was being right; the effect on their lives was much less than Hugo feared.

It was at a wild and uproarious drunken party for Hugo's and Martha's joint sixtieth birthday that someone suggested a Conga and Martha decided to liven it up by giving everyone a whip. Instead of merely dancing, each one whipped the one in front, and they went round and round the New House of Joy, in and out of the doors, and up and down the stairs, each whipping and being whipped and all having a great time and getting more and more exhilarated.

Karl had managed to get behind Martha and was laying on the whip with a will, drawing blood, when it all suddenly stopped as Martha let out a great scream of pain, as a giant hand seemed to crush her chest and it all went dark around her.

She fell to the floor, and as she lay there fighting the pain, with Hugo leaning over her, she managed, for the first time, to whisper, "I love you," to him, but she didn't hear his answer.


In the quiet of the next morning in the New House of Joy, much saddened members of the staff and a few very favoured customers were discussing Martha's death from a heart attack the night before. Although all the nicest things were being said, and everyone was being sympathetic, nevertheless everyone had their own little schemes and thoughts about how they could best profit from this.

Kim was sure that Hugo would promote her from Top Girl to Madame, especially after all those sessions here and at his house. When that happened, Jacqui's Place was closing and the girls would all be taken under her wing, and if Jacqui thought she was getting Top Girl she was wrong; Jacqui was for the auction block.

Jacqui was very worried that the good working arrangements she had had with Martha would not continue when Kim took over, and she didn't know what Hugo would want to do with her because she really didn't want to work for Kim, not even as Top Girl.

Hugo turned to Jacqui and said, "You are owned by me directly now, Jacqui. Jacqui's Place will have to close fairly soon, of course. Come over to my place after the funeral and we'll discuss what is to happen next."

Jacqui's face fell, but Hugo's next words amazed her.

"I'm sure Martha would not mind if you want to change the name here to Jacqui's House of Joy, but I shall need to approve your replacement for Kim as Top Girl; it wouldn't be wise to leave her in that job because she really is going to resent you taking over as Madame. She can come and replace poor old Dina as my housekeeper and occasional sleepingroom toy; I'll take her over there now. Open Jacqui's House of Joy as usual tonight, and every night, even on the day of the funeral; Martha would expect it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.