Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 27 - Solution

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Solution - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Martha returned to the sittingroom to find Hugo on the 'phone to Karl. " ... as long as it is a foreign-language dormitory and she is the only woman they have and she never leaves the dormitory for any reason, that will do. Thanks."

Turning to Martha, he ordered, "Get a cover on her for the journey; she's going to Karl's mine. He has persuaded me to let her go straight into a dormitory when you get there. It is one where none of the miners speak English and the other two women will not be there, so she won't be able to talk to anyone. She'll be the most expensive dormitory slut ever, five thousand credits and five thousand lives to pay for one slut."

Privately, Martha thought that this was far from being the worst thing Hugo could have done to her. Going back upstairs she got Helen on her feet and into a dress. Then she took Helen downstairs where Hugo was waiting.

He put handcuffs on Helen and said to Martha, "You take her; I'd be too tempted to drop her out of the aircar from five thousand feet when we were half way there. Oh and bring the dress back, she won't need it."

In the aircar, Helen asked, "Where am I going?" and Martha replied, "Back to Karl's mine."

As the miles of arid country with no signs of life passed far below them Martha turned to Helen and asked, "Why did you do it?"

"Oh, Hugo had let Jon have me before, and had offered me to Dina, so I thought he wouldn't mind..."

Martha interrupted, "I don't mean your petty fucking; that was nothing and Hugo's never been the jealous type. Why did you tell Andrew how to run the planet in your first, what is it, six weeks? Making a switch in the use of men from mining to food production wasn't a minor matter, and Andrew is not one to under-estimate his chances of success. We could all go hungry if his plans don't work out, and we will certainly end up short of uranium to pay for food from Earth. If he is really badly wrong, and Hugo thinks he is, we could all die!"

It was obvious to Martha that Helen had gone through all the agony inflicted by Hugo under the impression that she was being punished for a little orgy, well not even an orgy, a little sex party. Martha knew Hugo would just have enjoyed watching the 3V tapes of that.

Martha added, "If you had stayed quietly at Hugo's for six months or a year, then come to me for help, you could have been Hugo's mistress for a long time, perhaps what passes for a wife here on CS or even, just possibly, his successor. He took you away from Karl because you reminded him of his wife on Earth, and he couldn't bear to see Karl's sadism brought to bear on his most precious memories. Now you know what is going to happen to you next, don't you?"

"No," said Helen, "Hugo just exploded and hit me for ages, until I passed out, twice I think. I think you helped me in between, but I don't really remember. And Hugo fixed everything when I wasn't there.

"Well, you are going into one of the dormitories at Karl's mine as a slut for twenty miners," warned Martha, "And they've taken the other two women away so that you'll have to service all twenty miners. And it's a foreign language dormitory so you won't be able to talk to them. A month of that and you'll be no temptation to anyone, least of all top men like Karl, or Jason, or Hugo. Six months of it and you'll be lucky to be alive. I asked them to sell you to me, but they said you caused too much trouble, and were too likely to upset everything."

Martha expected Helen to be frightened at this news but she had a curious feeling that somehow the child wanted, or at least thought she would enjoy, having to service a whole dormitory alone.

When they arrived at the mine, Martha took Helen straight to the Dormitory supervisors' room and unfastened her handcuffs.

"Take off that dress," Martha ordered, "You won't ever need one again."

Helen quickly obeyed and was again handcuffed with her hands in front of her.

Martha quickly grabbed Helen's arm and spanked her soundly on the arse cheeks SPLAT SPLAT and said, "That's my contribution because you upset Hugo so much. Now you're going to be fucked so often and so hard that you won't know if it's morning, noon or Christmas."

With that Martha pushed her through a door into a dormitory with twenty beds and a group of ten or so grimy work-hardened looking men in it.

The men gathered round as Martha said to them, "This is your new slut. Look after her, because she's on her own in here for the next few months."

One man, a little cleaner and tidier than the rest asked, "What her name?"

"She's called Helen, treat her nicely and she'll do anything for you."

Martha's sarcasm was lost on the miners and she quickly went back into the supervisors' room.

Watching through the 3V surveillance screen Martha saw the spokesman say to Helen, "Me called Vassily. Me speak good your language. Anything, ask me."

Helen seemed to Martha to be very much happier than she had any right to be as she said, "I hope I'll be able to look after all of you properly. What are your friends' names?"

This was obviously beyond Vassily's linguistic powers because he stared at her blankly. Then he looked her up and down as though seeing her for the first time. Evidently, neither he nor any of the other men could believe their luck as they gathered round closer to examine this uncommonly beautiful handcuffed girl who had fallen into their lives. Vassily seemed to be in charge, because just as the first hands reached out to touch this vision of loveliness, he called the men into a huddle.

After a short but intense discussion all of the men stripped off their dirty overalls and one of them lay on a bed with his prick rigidly pointing towards the ceiling. Two of the others grabbed Helen, still in handcuffs, lifted her off the ground and folded her legs into a kneeling position. Then she was lowered carefully on to the waiting prick.

Martha thought Helen must be enjoying herself, however incredible that seemed, because she tried to pump up and down on the prick inside her. A second man stopped her movements from behind and the helmet of his prick nosed against her bum. Spreading her bum cheeks and lubricating her with his spit, this one shafted her through the puckered rose of her arse. Seeing that she wasn't fighting or trying to escape, and seemed to be enjoying things as they were, someone undid the handcuffs.

Because Helen's eyes were closed in obvious enjoyment of her double fucking, Martha realised that she did not see another prick pointed at her mouth until it was bumped against her nose. At that Helen opened her eyes and then she opened her mouth to let the third prick go deep into her throat.

Martha was now utterly fascinated to see Helen so patently enjoying her 'punishment' as a fourth man took hold of one of her hands and roughly put it on another prick which she began to frig furiously. Seeing this a fifth man joined in on the other side. The timing of the different rhythms of the five fuckings was evidently too difficult for her, so Helen stopped trying to move, simply letting five men fuck her cunt, arse, mouth and two hands as they wished.

As Martha turned away from the 3V wondering what she was going to tell Hugo about Helen's entry into the dormitories, she realised that the six bodies entwined in the dormitory were all having orgasms at once and come was spraying about all over the place as Helen's writhing climax dislodged the three inside her.

As the men subsided and reeled off her and away, she was visible again to the others waiting their turn, her hair and body spattered with come, her mouth dribbling the last of its ration of sticky white fluid and her bum and cunt leaking also.

Martha's last sight of Helen was as five more men grabbed her and started to fuck her again in every possible orifice.

'That is one happy girl, ' thought Martha, 'but if I tell Hugo that he will have her thrown out of an aircar from five thousand feet up for certain.'

Martha had a quick word with Karl before she left and he assured her that Helen would not work her way out of the dormitory via a supervisor's bed.

"I told the supervisors that if any man let her out of that room, I would personally throw him down the mineshaft," he said, and Martha realised he meant it, if only to stay on the right side of Hugo.

Back at Hugo's house Martha reported, "Job done, boss. Do you want me to do anything else?"

"No," was the brusque reply, "but you are sure she is in a dormitory?"

"Yes, I took her in myself, and I saw on the supervisors' 3V that they were fucking her before I left," Martha said, not adding that Helen had seemed to enjoy being gang-banged five at a time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.