Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 23 - Another Expert

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Another Expert - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Kate rang Martha one day, about eighteen months after the opening and said, "Would you like another expert in your brothel?"

"What do you mean?" asked Martha, a little preoccupied as there were four new girls in training and with fifteen working there were really too many already.

Still she would sell Carol to Andrew as soon as the new girls were working. He had been badgering her for a while and Carol had never been happy as a whore.

"We have some new prisoners tomorrow and I got the paperwork from the ship today," said Kate, "and there's a natural for you."

"I've got all the girls I need, thanks. In fact I might have some to sell soon," said Martha.

"This one's special and I'll do a special skills private deal with you," offered Kate.

"Another Madame?" asked Martha.

"No. She's a government entertainer who fell out with a politician and was convicted of selling state secrets. I expect she told a visiting diplomat how much bigger his prick was than the Defence Minister's."

"A government-trained call-girl, eh," mused Martha, "Well that bears thinking about ... I tell you what, put her through the auction. I don't want her to think she's special. It will be difficult enough to control her as it is."

"Okay, see you at the auction," said Kate.

At the auction Kim was the last woman to be put up and her appearance caused considerable interest. To start with she was carrying the overalls, instead of wearing them. She was apparently in her late twenties, though Martha knew she was thirty-five, and a strikingly beautiful and sophisticated looking young woman with a round face and foreign looking slanted eyes. She had long black hair which hung loosely across her shoulders and half covered her small pert breasts which had a yellowish tinge. Below her belly was a neat black thatch no more than an inch or two across which clearly needed no trimming and concealed nothing of her cunt or lovebud. Her display walk was not the standard one, but a more elaborate one involving much turning and bowing and curtseying, all of which showed her off to great advantage. The upshot of this was that Martha ended up paying three thousand Credits for her.

As she came over to Martha, Kim was surprised to be told, "Put those overalls on, now."

"Shackle her," Martha said to Peter, "and put her in the back of the airtruck."

Peter was about to protest, but a look from Martha quickly quelled him.

When they got back to the New House of Joy Kim was in a thoroughly bad temper, because she had been driven in the back of the airtruck, which was uncomfortable, while there was a spare seat in the front.

In Martha's office, she looked around with some contempt and said, "I hope you realise the trouble you will be in when I get back to Earth."

Martha looked at her and asked, "Didn't Kate brief you? You are here for life; nobody goes back, ever."

Kim looked pityingly at her and said, "I have influence; I shall go back."

Martha ignored this and said, "Take off that overall; I want to inspect what I just bought."

Kim snorted and said defiantly, "Nobody can buy me. That farce was just to frighten the ordinary criminals."

"Peter," said Martha wearily, "strip her and put her on the bench, please."

Peter moved swiftly and Kim found herself ignominiously stripped of her overalls, which got torn in the process, and strapped face down on the whipping bench.

Martha checked her cunt and arse hole, both of which had clearly been well used. Taking a paddle she then proceeded to apply it to Kim's arse with gusto.

SPLAT!

Kim screamed in pure rage at the ignominy of her inspection and spanking.

SPLAT!

SPLAT!

Kim subsided into sobs which Martha judged still to be of rage rather than pain.

SPLAT!

Kim became quieter as her arse cheeks became redder.

SPLAT!

SPLAT!

Without warning Martha switched to her short whip.

CRAACK!!

Kim's screams of pain were definitely real now and fear was creeping in as well.

CRAACK!!

More screams as the pain really started to bite.

"I find that paddling first much increases the effectiveness of the whip," said Martha, "Don't you agree?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.