Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 22 - Opening Night

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Opening Night - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

The opening night arrived all too soon. Everyone outside was a-flutter to find out what would be available at the New House of Joy and everybody inside thought that they weren't going to be ready in time.

Promptly at seven o'clock the door opened and Alf and Peter stood there in overalls blocking it. There were about fifty men waiting to get in, and Alf and Peter knew that chucking the unlucky thirty or so out would not be easy.

"As you go in, gentlemen, please accept a menu from one of us. The first auction is not for another half-an-hour so there is no advantage to rushing in," thundered Peter in his deep bass voice.

This was ignored by those at the back who started to push, when suddenly, "Atten ... Shun!" came from the back and everybody stopped as they recognised Hugo's voice.

"The man called you gentlemen. Now prove he was right and go in slowly or I'll postpone opening for twenty-four hours," he added.

Half-an-hour later with everyone settled in their places and ready to bid, and much speculation over the meaning of the hints on the menu, Kate appeared leading Linda to the temporary little stage in the middle of the room. Handing her up on to it, Kate settled at her rostrum, which had been brought over specially from the terminal building.

Bids were being shouted but Kate held her hands up for them to stop.

"Just look at this beautiful dish, Linda," she said, "Ready, willing and very able, for the first ever client of the New House of Joy."

As she said this Linda turned slowly, showing herself off as only a true professional can. She was wearing only a bright red tunic which showed her fair complexion and dark hair to their best advantage. It was too short for her and was fastened only by one clip at the bottom in front, so as she turned, her cuntlips and arse cheeks peeped out below the hem most temptingly. Her tiny tits looked as though they would be completely revealed at any second.

Watching with the other women on the 3V in the office, Martha sighed and said, "That's a real pro in action. I never thought to see that again after the day I was sentenced to exile."

"How can I ever follow that, Madame?" asked Carol, who was by now quite resigned to trying to be a whore in a brothel, but far from certain she could do it.

"Be yourself," advised Martha, "Don't even try to follow it. Be as shy and frightened on the outside as I know you are inside. The contrast will get to them."

In the auction hall the whistles and applause for Linda's display died down and Kate started in earnest. It had been agreed that the rates in the brothel when it was running normally would range from 30Cr a night for a new girl down to 3Cr for an hour with a real old slag. The first few whole nights with a girl like Linda would be 60Cr, or even 80Cr, but tonight was special and Kate intended to show how good an auctioneer she was.

As arranged Kate started by saying, "The honour of the first bid ever in the New House of Joy goes to Hugo, so what do you offer for an hour of Linda's expert ministrations?"

"Twenty credits," said Hugo.

Then it took off like wildfire with hands shooting up and shouts coming from everywhere.

Kate held her hand up and said, "I thought I heard fifty offered then for the very first crack at the very first girl in the New House of Joy. Who offered fifty?"

Ten hands went up and a more orderly auction continued. Finally the bidding paused at a hundred and ten.

"Any other bids?" asked Kate. Karl was waving furiously from the back.

"Going once?" asked Kate. Karl was still waving furiously from the back.

"Going twice?" asked Kate.

Karl shouted, "One hundred and twenty."

"Sorry Karl, you have a private girl and it was made quite clear to all private owners that they were not eligible for any auction night; come back when we have a normal schedule and a fixed price list."

"I don't have a private girl," snapped Karl.

"I sold you one at the last ship auction four days ago," responded Kate.

"Well I don't have one now," he retorted angrily, "so I am allowed to bid."

"Wrong," said Kate, "You still own her according to my records; no sale has been registered. Let's get on; sold for one hundred and ten credits to Friedrich from Outpost Mine. Have you got the money?"

Friedrich came forward and Linda jumped lightly down beside him and gazed up at him as though he were the only man in the world for her. He quickly paid Kate and Linda led him off among many cat-calls to the door prominently marked Entertainments Wing. The door had been surreptitiously tried by many of them, but it only opened for the staff.

Back in the office, Martha was beside herself with joy at the price Kate had got for Linda.

To make Carol even more nervous and shy Martha said, "That's our target. I want everyone to fetch more than that for their first punter of the night."

Fifteen minutes later to considerable applause, Kate led Carol out and helped her on to the stage. Carol had chosen for this occasion, with Sancha's help and a few hints from Linda, an apple green button-through summer frock which was a little too small for her. Under it she was wearing her own plain white lacy bra and briefs, and the dress was only held by one button at the waist which was hidden by the broad belt which was integral to the dress. As she walked and fidgeted on the stage the dress moved teasingly apart above and below the belt affording the crowd glimpses of her underwear, which was more tantalising than if she had been naked under the dress. The apple green went well with her fair hair, but her smile was very shy and uncertain, in a way which appealed greatly to one sector of the audience.

Kate was all business with this one, "Who'll start me at fifty?"

Karl interrupted from the back, "A thousand."

Carol realised exactly who it was that had bid an unbelievable amount of money for her and nearly burst into tears, thereby enhancing her 'little girl lost' appeal greatly, the more so because it was plainly not acting.

Kate looked uncertain at this point, knowing Karl was barred on a very flimsy technicality and he could turn ugly. She glanced across to Hugo, who nodded to Alf and Peter. Karl suddenly vanished from view.

Martha, who was watching this on 3V, waited a few moments and then said to Peter via the wristphones which had been made to work just for the brothel, "Careful."

Back in the hall Kate was doing well with brisk bidding from an almost totally different set of bidders from last time. Eventually Carol's first hour was sold to Hubert, a serious-looking boy of twenty from Hugo's offices who had been a little too clever with some figures on Earth. He happily paid a hundred and twenty-five for his pleasure and left leading an obviously reluctant Carol, to more applause and cat-calls.

After the Entertainments Wing door closed, Kate said, "Carol has never been with a man for money before; it's her first attempt at prostitution. Would you like to watch their first quarter of an hour?"

A chorus of "Yes" from all round and she pressed her remote and a large 3V screen hinged from the ceiling.

"It costs a lot to run a big 3V like this, so I won't switch it on until I have fifty credits here in my hand; that's only about one credit each. In seconds there was a big pile of credits in front of her and she switched the screen on just as the 'happy couple' entered Carol's Entertainment Wing room.

As Kate left the Choosing Room there was complete silence and all eyes were glued to the screen. Back in the office they counted the money and the screen had made seventy-two credits, a total of total of a hundred and ninety-seven credits for Carol's first hour as a somewhat reluctant whore.

On the screen, the crowd in the Choosing Room and Martha in the office were enthralled to see Carol's figure appear as Hubert carefully undressed her. Martha saw that she was taking the advice she had been given of letting the punter take the lead at first. Evidently Hubert was enjoying this and he slowly took her bra off and then lowered her knickers.

"What would you like me to do first?" asked Carol shakily, "Do you want to fuck me or have my ... arse, or shall I ... suck you?"

Hubert looked undecided. Then it dawned on Martha at the same time as most of the audience, that this was the first time Hubert had ever had a willing woman available! It would likely be a disaster with a first time whore trying to please a virgin. He would come the moment she touched his prick and she wouldn't be expecting it. Then another thought struck Martha, she hadn't asked Carol if she had ever sucked a prick, and the indications were that she hadn't.

Hubert finally asked, "What do people usually do?" and there were roars of laughter.

Carol looked uncertain, and then caused another gale of mirth by pointing out, "I think they usually take their clothes off."

Hubert quickly undressed and a totally deflated prick could just be seen, almost hidden in a bush of black hair. This seemed to give Carol some confidence so she led Hubert to the bed, laid him down on his back, she sat next to him, and said what Martha thought was probably the right thing, but what the audience thought was hilarious.

"I think this great big soldier needs to be woken up."

Stooping, unfortunately with her back to the camera, she evidently took it in her mouth. Within seconds she had sprung up and was busily spitting come everywhere, and a somewhat larger, but still quite small, prick could be seen still shooting fitfully on to Hubert's belly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the two beginners said, simultaneously.

Then Hubert sat up and Carol sat beside him.

"I don't think you've had much experience of this, have you?" ventured Hubert.

Carol shook her head.

"Well nor have I," he continued.

"Let's just fuck then," ventured Carol, "I did that with a boyfriend on Earth, and it was nice."

She paused then, obviously remembering Sancha's advice but at the same time causing another eruption of laughter in the audience she didn't know were watching, she pleaded, "But please be careful with me. That great big thing could hurt."

Her words caused a definite improvement in the sausage in question. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide. Hubert looked at this vision of delight for a young man, and with the resilience of youth his prick took a great surge upwards and he fell on her, ramming it home with no preliminaries at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.