Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 21 - Madam

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Madam - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

The first person to sleep in the New House of Joy was Martha about three weeks later. Until then she had spent most of her time working hard on getting it ready, while staying at Kate's house, usually alone. Interspersed in this were four heavenly nights spent in pure sexual frenzy with Hugo at his house, but she had never felt at home there. It had an odd feeling, almost like an hotel, where you could stay and you could eat and you could fuck as much as you like but it was never more than a port of call. Nor did she and Dina, his housekeeper, get on well, though she liked Jon, his assistant who lived with Dina close by.

Once the New House of Joy was ready, she had moved in to her room and Hugo visited her more often. Her sense of impending rush as the deadline for the first girls to arrive approached distracted her from enjoying his company to the full, and she had soon realised that although she loved him, indeed worshipped him, he did not feel the same for her and this meant that he was not worried when they didn't meet several days at a time.

Kate had warned her that he was too busy for a live-in, and she now understood there were a thousand and one things he had to attend to in order to ensure that the planet ran properly. She had also realised that he did not feel in any way bound to her, when she asked him on the phone one day if he was coming over that night.

"Not tonight," he said, "I've got too much on and I have to go out early in the morning."

"Doesn't your prick want to be inside me?" she wheedled, feeling randy herself.

"Well, yes, but I'll have Dina stay for an hour or so tonight and take care of that," he said quite innocently, not realising that she felt a really painful pang of jealousy at his words.

Martha's first experience of buying a human being, except Kara, was really very disappointing in that it didn't feel any different from buying a new dress. Kate set up the next auction, four weeks after Martha arrived on Csadia, as Martha had suggested and the men came first. Martha surprised everyone by paying good prices for two of the male slaves. Naturally everyone knew who she was and what she was to do, but they didn't understand why she would want men in her brothel; few of the men on Csadia were naturally gay and the ones that were tended to pair up.

When the women were put up, they were even more surprised that she bought the first one to be auctioned, a sorry looking older woman incongruously called Violetta, who had obviously led a hard life on Earth and whose stringy body, drooping breasts, and dismal cunt almost hidden below a sagging belly, offered little prospect of pleasure to any customers she might find.

"The woman's mad," suggested Karl to Bernard who was sitting next to him, "nobody will pay to use any of those three."

"She isn't mad, and she is being very careful about who she buys," was Bernard's reply, "She isn't buying blind. She was here an hour ago, carefully checking the paperwork on the prisoners to be sold, as you could have been if you bothered."

Later on Martha had to bid fairly high to get her first three proper girls who would become her prostitutes and failed to buy the best of the bunch, because she couldn't afford her. She went back to the New House of Joy with Kate driving the big aircar and her purchases were in the rear compartment looking very lost and forlorn.

Back at the house, she set out where they were and what was happening in her usual Dominatrix Madame manner.

"This is a brothel and you are all going to work in it to make it a success. I don't care whether you like the idea, or whether you like me. I own you and you will do what I say or you will suffer terribly.

"All of you, strip now for me to get a closer look at you," was her first order.

When they were a little slow to move, she picked up a six foot long whip made of shiny braided steel and said, "You can have it the easy way, or you can have it the hard way. I am a Dominatrix by speciality and by nature, so I would enjoy flaying you to the bone. Is that clear?"

She cracked the whip just between the two men and everyone hurried to take off their overalls.

"I know that two of you were beaten on the space ship last night, and I assume rape went with it. Probably some of you were raped at the space port on Earth what seemed to you to be the night before."

Here one of the girls whimpered at a painful memory.

"I am now going to examine you intimately and you may think of it as close to rape. I'm sure Kate explained to you how things work her on Csadia but I'll tell you again and you can see how lucky you are to be with me.

"For the vast majority of men there is only one job; you go down the mine every day, with one day off every month or so, and dig uranium ore for ten hours a day. It is hard work and the radiation will kill you in under a year. Neither of you men is a doctor, or anything else we need above ground at the moment, or I wouldn't have been able to buy you.

"For the women who have no special talents that we need, there are two choices, you find a man to buy you as his private sex slave and he can do anything he wants with you anytime he wants, up to and including killing you, with no retribution from anyone. If you are not that lucky, you get to be one of two or three women who live in a miners' dormitory cooking, cleaning, washing and fucking for twenty miners between them. That is about ten fucks a day with men who, again, have nothing to lose by killing or maiming you.

"For both sexes there is a no work, no food rule. A miner who is injured so badly that he cannot work is turned out of the dormitory and when his money runs out he cannot have any food. Nothing much grows on this planet. Women are more fortunate, they invariably get shagged to death in the end; no matter how old or decrepit they become, there is always some man who wants one of their holes.

"Here you will live better, and more protected lives than any of those options. The men will have little money, but some privileges. The women will be shagged up to four times a day, six days out of seven, but nobody except me can order them to be punished, or beat them up severely, or kill them. Any customer who does anything like that will be barred from this brothel for life. On a planet with no free women and no other brothels that is a real threat."

Walking slowly down the line she had each of them display their bodies as Kate had had them do on the auction block, but instead of just looking she also used her hands freely testing muscle, breasts, cunts, arse holes and pricks quite dispassionately as she went along.

The first one she inspected was Violetta. Now here she was wasting her time completely, as she had no intention of using her as anything but a cleaner and as a mother figure for the girls to pour out all their woes to. Nonetheless, she handled and inspected her thoroughly so that the others knew what was coming, and to make it clear that this was a sex planet, as far as women were concerned. Violetta looked up at Martha as though she was grateful that anyone wanted her.

Alfred, the next in line was beginning to go bald and, as if in compensation, he sported a small moustache, somewhat in need of trimming. He was just what she needed as a bouncer, heavily built, strong looking and apparently not frightened of anybody.

As she stroked his prick it reacted by starting to rise, and when she weighed his balls he said, "Whenever you want me, I'll make you scream in pleasure."

She simply tightened her grip until he crumpled up whimpering in pain. Nobody was sassy after that.

Sancha, the third one in the line looked about thirty and was fairly cheerful, Martha thought, considering what she had been through. She was a short, plump girl, with a shock of unruly black hair on her head which Martha knew was not its real colour. The best that could be said of her was that her manner and ready smile made up for her lack of looks. The way she let Martha handle her meant that she had probably had lots of men friends and she seemed happy enough to have the relative freedom of the brothel.

Her arse looked very spankable, 'And I must try that soon, ' thought the Dominatrix Madame.

Over her cunt was a plentiful bush of mousy hair, which confirmed that her hair above was artificially coloured. Three fingers went easily into her cunt, and two into her arse. Martha made a mental note to find out if her hair colouring was permanent or needed renewing, and then to ask Kate about what cosmetics were available.

Carol, on the other hand, had not travelled well and Martha assumed, correctly, that she had not had much experience with men, and that she had been selected twice during the journey; later she learned that at the space terminal she had been subjected to a harrowing gang bang by the guards. She had short cropped fair hair, and an average sort of figure. When Martha handled her more intimately, she cringed from the exploring hands, but bravely stood her ground and submitted to it. Her cuntlips were deep pink peeping through the very fair, almost invisible hair, which came as a surprise when you touched it because it was so light coloured. She took two fingers in her cunt but her arse hole resisted and Martha surmised it was probably virgin.

Patting Carol in a reassuring manner, Martha moved on to Peter who might have been Alfred's cousin, they were so similar in build; heavily built, strong looking and likewise not afraid of her, he submitted with good grace to her examination of his prick, balls and arse hole. Clearly not inexperienced, Martha thought, but not used to fingers up his arse.

Finally she came to Linda, who looked by far the most fragile, with a fair complexion, long naturally jet black hair, and a boyish figure with no tits to speak of, tiny nipples that did not react to Martha's hands and what had been, six months earlier when she left Earth a shaved cunt with prominent cuntlips and a large lovebud. Martha thought she was probably as hard as nails, and she took four fingers in her already damp cunt and another four in her slack over-used arse, which told Martha that here was a first-class whore who would need little training.

After the inspection Martha told them that there was a ritual of submission she always demanded and they all kissed her feet, though Carol blushed a very deep red all over as she did so.

"Put your overalls back on now, and listen to me," said Martha, "This is the New House of Joy. As I said it is a brand new brothel which opens for business in a couple of days. I ran a brothel on Earth and I intend to run this one the same way. You will only ever address me, in private as well as in front of punters, as Madame. Each of you will have specific duties and there are some house rules which will make things easier for all of us. Nobody leaves the building except on my orders, and the outer doors will not open for you. Everyone has a private room which only they and I can enter and which is never used to entertain punters, and which does not contain a video camera. The men do not enter the Women's Private Wings ever. There is an Entertaining Wing and each girl will have her own room there which is used for sex and only for sex; it is fitted with a video camera so that I can check what is happening in there for your safety more than for my pleasure. The men sleep in the Administration Wing, also with no cameras, and are welcome to entertain there if any girl is willing."

At this Linda looked speculatively at the two men, who smirked a little under her gaze.

"The girls have sex with who I say, when I say. If a punter gives you a tip you can keep it. You all get a wage of one credit a day, which is what a miner gets and is one credit more than a dormitory slag gets. Bonuses go to anyone who is entitled to them at my sole discretion. Food is limited but free. Extra food can be bought, but only through me. Clothes are issued, but are very precious; nobody makes any here so they are all taken from what prisoners were wearing when they arrived. I have arranged to have your own clothes returned to you."

She then led them off and showed them round the New House of Joy and then which were their private their rooms, the men first, and left each of them to their own devices for a while, with orders to turn up for a meal when the bell went and offered to answer questions then.

The last one to be allocated a room was Violetta, and Martha sat in her room for a few moments. Like all the other rooms it was large by Earth standards and held a bed, a table, a large cupboard, and two chairs.

"Violetta, you realise, of course, that you were not bought to service punters," Martha started, and Violetta immediately broke in with, "I did wonder who might want me."

"Your job is to keep this place, including the entertaining wing, clean and tidy," Martha continued, "There are no housebots on Csadia. The girls will look after their own private rooms. More importantly, you will need to be a mother to the girls and let them tell you all their troubles; they need to trust you, so never tell me any of their secrets. If you think I should deal with something you must persuade the girl concerned to come to me herself. The men do not have the right to use you in any way, except to clean their rooms; if one of them wants you, you have every right to say no. You will not be raped here, at least not a second time after the public punishment of anyone who dares; that I can assure you. What you can tell me is which of the girls were 'chosen' in the space port on Earth and on the space ship?"

"All three, both times," responded Violetta, "And the fair haired one was very badly shaken by it. The other two did not seem to mind too much ... May I say something?"

"Of course," said Martha, "You are part of the management team here, not a whore."

Violetta hesitated, "It's just ... well ... I like women; can I have a girl if she is willing?"

"Provided it does not interfere with her work, and she is willing. I will not condone rape, as I said," then she added in a much more friendly manner, "I may enjoy consolation sometimes myself."

"Oh, thank you Madame," said Violetta, fairly throwing herself into Martha's arms, "After what that woman at the auction said, and you confirmed, about the place of women here, I am so glad I'm not a dormitory slut. By the way, I am very submissive with people I like."

As Martha expected, there were no questions from anyone at the evening meal, and she told them all to be at breakfast sharp at nine the following morning. There would be a bell at eight-thirty to waken them. The two men, she asked to stay behind.

When the women had gone she said, "You two are to be my bouncers. Your job is to keep order. You stay sober and you keep out of trouble, and you ensure that there is no trouble with any drunken punters. You may have any girl any time she is willing, including Violetta, when the New House of Joy is closed for business. If a girl complains to me that you are forcing yourselves on her, I will punish you. Rape means a thrashing so severe that you don't walk for a week and by then you will have been sold to a mine manager. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Madame," they chorused, and Alfred said, "We've both done similar jobs on Earth, so we know the ropes. You used to run the House of Joy back on Earth, didn't you?"

"Oh dear," said Martha, "Learn this now and be grateful I'm not so sensitive. Never, never ask or hint at what anyone did on Earth, or what their name was there if they use a different one, or why they are here. People are killed for doing that more often than for any other reason. Some owners would have you killed out of hand for remembering that you once met them on Earth."

The next morning after breakfast, Martha explained the routine of a brothel, and how the opening few days would be handled.

"Normally the girls sit around in the Choosing Room waiting for a customer to ask for them. They may be asked to parade and display themselves in there alone or with others. When you are chosen you take your customer to your Entertainment Wing room and he fucks your cunt or arse..." Carol winced at this, " ... or mouth. When his time is up a bell rings and you firmly tell him to dress and leave. You then go to your own room and prepare yourself for the next punter. You then go back to the Choosing Room.

"The first night will be special; you three girls, and me, will be auctioned to four punters each for one hour, one every fifteen minutes. Kate and the boys will keep order and handle the business side of things. We just have to satisfy the clients. That will take about six hours all told. If anyone feels they can take on another punter, after the first four, they can keep half the money. We will not be auctioned in the nude, dress as you please. The New House of Joy is a tasteful brothel, so I would prefer no bare breasts or cunts, but almost naked is fine. The running order will be Linda, Carol, Sancha and me last. That will increase my price because there will be several men who just failed to buy the others and will therefore pay more for an old hag than they otherwise would. Violetta is never to be available to punters, she is our housekeeper. Now each of you in turn come to my office and we'll talk details."

With that she went off to the office and waited, betting with herself who would come in first. As she hoped, it was Linda.

"Why have you come in first?" asked Martha.

"Because that's what you said the order was, and I told the others you would expect it," came the most satisfactory reply.

"Good. You are my Top Girl for the moment. You may not keep that job, but for the time being it pays two credits a day. Now the duties of Top Girl in my New House..."

Martha was interrupted by Linda saying, quietly, "Madame, I know the duties of a Top Girl in a brothel, though I have never been one," and she swiftly knelt and kissed Martha's feet.

From the floor she said, "Thank you, Madame, for this privilege. I will try to serve you well."

"I'm glad to have found someone to help me," said Martha, gesturing Linda to stand up, "Send the others in and we'll talk later."

Carol was the next in, crying quietly and looking lost.

"Sit down, my dear," said Martha gently, "What's the matter?"

"I can't. I just can't and I won't," sobbed the girl.

"Won't what?"

"I won't be sold to man after man to do what he wants to me. Especially ... in my bottom."

Martha's voice became firm and demanding, "You most certainly will. I didn't pay good money for you to come here and please yourself, you know. You will fuck who I say, when I say and however he, or she, wants it, and that's an end of any arguments."

"No!" said the almost hysterical girl, "You can't make me!"

"Top!" shouted Martha, and Linda rushed in.

"Bring the boys in please," said Martha.

"At once Madame," said Linda with a little curtsey that made Carol stare at her and then at Madame.

"You see," said Martha, "She knows how to behave. Now you are going to reconsider your apparent decision to not to fuck who I say when I say. I will listen to your suggestions and then we'll see what my decision is."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.