Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 16 - Learning

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Learning - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

It was a hard day as Martha tried to absorb all the details of Madame's business, her business now. She was amazed how much some men paid, and what services they demanded. She learned a lot of new words which described activities she had not really believed would give anyone pleasure. She was particularly taken with the medical sounding names for sexual habits, like algolagnia, which meant enjoying pain inflicted on oneself, altocalciphilia, which meant enjoying bizarre shoes with high supports for the heels, klismaphilia, which meant getting your orgasms from enemas, and lots more.

The profits from the business appeared to be enormous, but the Police took over half of it and there were other mysterious donations from time to time which Martha took to be bribes. It was all too much to take in at one go, but she absorbed enough to know how much to charge people and what records to keep. She also learned the personal secrets of the private lives of the girls who now worked for her.

In her own file were records of her school work, working at Alan's, her two identities, the row with Alan, her attempts at prostitution, and her beating up by the Purity League. Much to her surprise, Madame had not over-charged her for her medical attention. It really had cost a small fortune. Alan was cross-referenced and she was surprised to learn that he was a regular customer for her own, Dominatrices, section of the House of Joy, with a note that he must never see Martha there. He was apparently still married to Sandra, who was also a customer for the Lesbian Section.

Those were two clients whose reaction Martha would be fascinated to see when they next visited the House of Joy.

Lisa broke in on her reading and asked, "What does a Top Girl do? All Jill ever seemed to do was stand around in the Choosing Room looking bored."

"Could you do that?" asked Martha, "Could you stand around looking bored and appearing to do nothing, but missing nothing and dealing with the problems afterwards?"

"I can try," offered Lisa, "Why did you pick me? Top Girl is usually a Dominatrix, not a Straight Sex girl, isn't she?"

"You were the nearest to me in the room at the time," said Martha, but seeing Lisa's face fall as she believed it was more luck than any intrinsic value that got her promoted, she added, "No. It was because I know you well enough to trust you when I'm not around, you fool. And you don't have to do any of the punishments, because I intend to do those myself. By the way, I'll pay you what Madame paid Jill, but don't look for a rise for a couple of years; she was on a flat fifteen hundred a day, less stoppages."

"What sort of stoppages?" asked Lisa suspiciously.

"That's what I love about you, I triple your pay and you look for the problems," laughed Martha, "Okay, last week she was stoppaged a hundred credits for an unhappy client. One of the submissives hit him, apparently."

"Why was Jill stoppaged for that? She isn't a submissive."

"Top Girl is supposed to control all the girls. One of them misbehaves, she gets a stoppage and she deals with it to protect her income, which is nearly twenty times what I earned in an office," explained Martha.

"Can I hit the girls, like Jill did?" asked Lisa.

"No, you're too soft," opined Martha, "I'll do the punishments, you just tell me who and what for."

The first customer walked in that evening and saw an unfamiliar face in Madame's chair, turned round and headed out again. Martha felt a complete failure.

Seconds later he walked in again and said, "I thought I was in the wrong place; where is Madame?"

Martha wasn't ready for that question; she took an instant decision and replied, "I am Madame; this chair has always been occupied by Madame."

"Oh, like that is it?" said the client, "Well I suppose Li Kim is still here?"

"I'm afraid she isn't working at the moment, perhaps she will be available later on?" offered Martha.

"Oh, booked is she? I knew I should have made an appointment last time I was here. Well, anyone small slim and spankable will have to do," he said.

Martha pressed her hidden bell and a Submissive appeared, manacled and naked; recognising the client she smiled, turned and bent forward to display her bottom which she wiggled provocatively.

"No," said the client brusquely.

The third submissive, a sad looking, well built girl with a plump bottom, called Olga, was acceptable and departed, still manacled, with the client to the appointed room.

Madame asked Lisa, "Who was that?" but Lisa just shrugged.

"Lisa, you just earned a punishment," said Martha, "The Top Girl should know every client. If she doesn't she should find out as quickly as she can. That means asking one of the rejected submissives, now!"

"You didn't know him either. Madame should know all her clients," retorted Lisa.

"Two punishments," thundered Martha, "I asked you, you should already be asking someone else, not cheeking me."

Lisa grumbled her way out of the room, and came back a couple of minutes later and said, "I still don't know who he is; all the girls know is that he is Green 3014."

"Thank you," said Martha, "That fits in with Madame's system. Now let's see what Mr. Green 3014 is up to, shall we?"

She turned the 3V set into her desk to relay the monitoring from the room in use. Olga was still manacled, as she had been when she paraded for approval. This must have been because the client preferred it, because removing those manacles was simple for the girls. They were not intended to restrain, but more as a badge of office. Real handcuffs were part of the standard equipment in the Submissives Section Sex Rooms if a client actually wanted to restrain a girl.

She was lying across the client's knees and he was spanking her with some keenness and her plump arse cheeks were reddening nicely under his treatment.

Pausing to inspect the colouring, the client said, "Yes, Olga, they're coming along nicely."

Olga stood up, as did the client revealing a stiff prick of quite respectable dimensions; the 3V picture was so good that as Martha zoomed in on the helmet she could clearly see a drop of liquid glistening in its eye. Piling some pillows on the edge of the bed, Olga leant forward over them and rested her upper body on her manacled hands. This left her feet just short of the ground and her weight on the pillows and her elbows. Martha thought her warm buns and hanging breasts a delightful sight, and the client appeared to agree as his prick lurched another ten degrees skywards.

SLAP-SLAP! He brought both hands down on the sides of her arse almost simultaneously, but there was no sound from Olga.

"I'll make you beg for mercy if it's the last thing I do," growled the client and Martha realised that Olga's silence was simply pandering to his particular wishes.

With another client she could just as easily have been screaming.

SLAP-SLAP! Again the double slap; again no sound from Olga, though it must have been quite painful.

SLAP-SLAP! Silence.

SLAP-SLAP! Martha thought she heard a slight whimper; so did the client.

"What did you say?" he demanded.

SLAP-SLAP! Without waiting for a reply, he continued belabouring her, by now, scarlet arse.

SLAP-SLAP! At last a clear whimper of pain from Olga.

"Yes!" exulted the client, "that hurt didn't it? Well this will hurt even more!"

He leant forward over Olga's back and Martha thought he was trying to fuck her, but all became clear a moment later as SLAP-SLAP! His aim was perfect and both of Olga's tits turned scarlet as he slapped them simultaneously from the sides.

SLAP-SLAP! This time Olga really did whimper with pain. Martha thought that tit slapping was one of the best ways of inflicting pain on a woman provided, of course, her tits were large enough. Olga's were not as large as Martha's, but hanging as they were from her horizontal body, they were quite large enough.

SLAP-SLAP! This time there was a real scream from Olga as she couldn't hold it back any longer.

Immediately the client stood upright, spread her arse cheeks and plunged his now rampant prick deep into her cunt from behind. Martha used the 3V in close up again to check that it was Olga's cunt and not her arse, because little things like that were noted in the files she had inherited from Madame. Within seconds the client roared in triumph and his body shook as his come surged through his prick and into Olga's womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.