Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 12 - Garbage Collection

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Garbage Collection - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

It looked like a pile of old clothes someone had forgotten to put into the disposer, as Kara came back out of the aircar park a good deal richer than she had gone in, carrying another 'john's' love juice up her arse. She could hardly wait to get to the toilet and clean it all out; she didn't want it trickling down her legs and making her sticky!

Then she saw a hand sticking out of one end of the bundle and realised that it was a woman; the ring on one twisted finger told her that it was her saviour from years before, and now rival, Martha. She certainly looked in a bad way and Kara was halfway through calling an ambulance when she realised that would mean lots of nosy policebots asking questions and she would lose half a night's work. Things were difficult enough as it was without policebots chasing her around asking silly questions. And it put the 'JohnsJ off if they saw you talking to one.

Changing her mind, she called the Madame of the brothel she used to work in.

"Hello, it's Kara ... Fine thanks ... Working ... Very well ... No, I don't want to come back ... Listen, there's a working girl I know been beaten up ... Purity League bastards I guess ... By the Plaza aircar entrance ... Yes, just inside the kids' playground ... Can you call it in for me? As a favour? I don't want the policebots after me ... No, she hasn't got a friend I could call; she's an independent ... Great, thanks, must rush," and she closed the call and went into the toilets to hide.

After a very few minutes she heard an emergency aircar arrive and there were ten agonising minutes of comings and goings outside. Then a woman paramedic came into the toilet.

"It's OK, you don't need to hide in here. There aren't any policebots with us. We're a private ambulance."

"I'm not hiding," replied Kara with great dignity.

"I read you when we arrived, and you haven't moved in fifteen minutes. That's hiding," came the uncompromising reply, "Like I said, don't worry; we're private and you're the Kara who called Madame. Go on, back to work."

Kara left, feeling stupid. Of course ambulances could read anybody near the site of an accident. That was how they decided who was alive and who was dead and where they were needed.

Then she started wondering why Madame had sent a private ambulance. A public one would have done to save the whore's life and it would have been free. Madame must be looking to recruit again, but the heap of broken flesh and bones she had seen didn't look very hopeful to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.