Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 10 - Discomfort

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Discomfort - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Her money lasted her nearly a year, in which time she had found no man who could, or would, give her real pleasure; nor had she found a 'sponsor'. It was when she tried to borrow some money from her mother that the problems started. She flatly refused to help Martha and told her if she wanted money she should go out and earn it. Her mother undoubtedly meant she should earn it by getting a job, but Martha had other ideas.

The men who had approached her in the various clubs had made a number of interesting propositions, and she had enjoyed her times with some of them, but very few of them had offered her money. An evening out with an expensive meal followed by a good fucking was one thing, but she would rather have the price of the meal in cash and go straight to the fucking, so she set out that afternoon to become a street whore.

A year and a half earlier she had decided to take Alan on because she thought that selling herself on street corners was not a good idea; now she was forced to do just that. She considered how to start and decided that the entrance to the aircar park was a good spot. She had seen other girls standing there, and suspected they were looking for customers. Cruising the bars only meant that you met people who thought you were looking for adventure, rather than trade.

Standing by the gate to the aircar park, she saw a well-dressed older man coming to collect his aircar. She was convinced that he was not looking for what she had to offer, but was rushing to get home, when he suddenly stopped and said, "Can I offer you a lift somewhere, my dear?"

"Fifty credits," she said and was confirmed in her original opinion of him when he stared at her and said "Sorry, I didn't think you were..." and rushed on.

'Oh dear, ' she thought and opened the top of her tunic further so that most of the top of her breasts could be seen by even the most casual passer-by.

The next man to stop was about fifty and made no bones about what he wanted, "How much?" he asked.

"Fifty," she said and he held out his card.

Putting it to her wristphone she quickly passed fifty credits into her empty account.

Hooking her arm in his she walked along beside him to his aircar and as soon as they were airborne he said, "Where to?"

"Your place?" she suggested.

"Oh, my wife would love that. Haven't you got a room arranged?"

"No," said Martha a little uncertainly.

"Okay, I know a hotel," he said and set the autopilot on.

In the ten minutes it took to get there in the aircar, Martha had discovered the hard way that he had bad breath and that his idea of foreplay was to bruise the girl's tits.

When they got to the hotel, he led the way to a room on the thirtieth floor and started to undress.

"Hurry up," he said, "Get naked. I haven't got all day."

Martha quickly stripped and was immediately pushed into a kneeling position. Her first paying 'john' then proceeded to fuck her mouth and she discovered that his personal hygiene was no better than his breath. Fortunately it was only a matter of seconds before he shot a wad of evil tasting come into her mouth and held her head to his prick until she swallowed it all.

"I don't like to see a girl spit it out," he remarked, "It looks so unladylike."

To her amazement these five minutes seemed to be all he wanted and he quickly dressed. Martha followed suit, but had not finished when he scooted out of the door and was gone. She contemplated the fare back to the aircar park and thought, 'He might have given me a lift. There goes five credits of my fifty."

As she was leaving the hotel, the doorbot stopped her and said, "Go to the desk please, the manager wants to see you."

No matter what she did she could not get past it and so she reluctantly returned to the desk where the Manager said, "Come into my office," in a quite unkind tone of voice.

Once in the office she said, "Yes, my man?" in her sharpest tone.

"Don't come the 'my man' bit with me you trollop," was his reaction, "You waltz in here with a customer, use a room, and then try to waltz out without paying. And you aren't one of our regulars, so I wonder who and what you are?"

"Didn't my ... friend pay?" she asked.

"Didn't my ... friend pay?" he mimicked, "No, he didn't and they don't, as you well know. That's twenty-five credits, if you please."

Martha was stunned. "But, but you only charge thirty for a whole night?" she protested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.