Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 9 - Comfort

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Comfort - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Martha thought that as she had found Alan so soon after she started work, it would be easy to find another 'sponsor'. She decided to start by trying the dating bars, where unattached people went to meet others of their kind. It was difficult to sort out those she thought of as the 'real' people from the losers and no-hopers who hung about these places, hoping to find a soul-mate who didn't care that there was almost no money, or who thought that a strong hint of soiled underwear was a pleasant olfactory experience, or any one of a hundred other things which put her off.

After a month, during which she had some excruciatingly boring experiences, Martha decided to try the Harness Club again. Since she was there for a purpose, she decided to try switching and becoming a full-time submissive, if that is how you persuaded people to keep you.

The first Dominator she allowed to woo her far enough to meet him outside the club was a very well dressed man of about sixty called Charles with a quiet, well-modulated voice and beautiful manners. He seemed delighted to have access to a sweet, young and polite submissive who was not aggressively dressed and could easily be taken for his daughter in restaurants. They ate excellent food and drank good wine in a very pleasant restaurant and afterwards they went back to his apartment. He actually had two rooms just for himself. This was more like it, a rich man. If he wanted to get off on thrashing her, she had put up with that from time to time with Alan and was sure she could accustom herself to such a regime. There was always the chance of persuading her Master to try a little slavery, wasn't there?

As the door shut behind them, Charles said, "Now we are here, my dear, perhaps you would be so kind as to remove your apparel. I always think that a close inspection of one's partner before indulging is a good idea. Do you not agree?"

Martha nodded, but it appeared that this "good idea" was to be one-sided, because Charles made no move to undress while she slipped out of her clothes.

"You aren't pierced anywhere, I see?" asked Charles.

"No, I'm sorry, I have never been pierced anywhere,", said Martha, wondering just how old Charles was.

Body piercing, except for perhaps a single eyebrow ring, had gone out of fashion before she was born.

"Well, we can arrange that in the morning," said Charles pleasantly, and Martha was about to nod in agreement when she realised what he had said.

"Don't I have any say in it?" she asked.

"Oh, no my dear Chloe. You are my slave now and you have no say in anything."

"My name is Martha, and I haven't agreed to be your slave," said Martha.

"You are here, therefore you have agreed to become my property," explained Charles as though it were the most natural thing in the world, "As to your name, it is of no importance to me what you think your name is. I have decided that your name is Chloe and therefore it is Chloe."

Martha started to dress, but Charles took her knickers out of her hands and said, "You will never wear anything again, Chloe. My girls are always naked, even when we go out."

Walking in to the other room, he called, "Come here, Chloe," and Martha went to the door to see why she was being called.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.