Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 8 - Break Up

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Break Up - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Of course it couldn't last for ever.

Martha had just put Sandra into her uniform as a pony. With her feathered tail sticking out of her arse and her eyes in blinkers she was being ridden piggy-back round the room with Martha wielding the small whip, and they were both getting very excited when the door opened and Alan stood there.

"Just as I thought," he said in his 'office' voice, "You are a pair of disgusting tarts. Look at yourselves."

Picking up a leather belt from the chair he lashed out at Martha, catching her round the shoulders with the full force of his strength. She fell off Sandra and on to the bed as much from the impetus given by the belt as from the pain and Alan got in several good blows across her arse and thighs before Sandra recovered enough to grab him and screech, "Hit me, please, hit me. It's all my fault; I'm the bad girl who needs punishing."

Alan promptly gave her a few ill-aimed slashes across the back and bum, half dislodging the feathery tail.

"You both disgust me," shouted Alan, "This place is mine and I want both of you out."

With that he physically threw Sandra out into the corridor, and as she tried to get back in she met Martha who had also been flung through the door. Then he shut the door and quickly reprogrammed it so that neither of them could open it.

The two women looked at each other, one naked and the other wearing only a silly bridle with blinkers and with a feather tail falling out of her arse. Both were showing obvious signs of recent violence done by a belt on their bums. The neighbours, who had been drawn to the scene by the shouting, all leered at them, and one or two of the men made a move towards them.

"We need help. Make Alan give us our clothes, at least," Martha ordered the nearest man sternly, who looked unhappy at this aggressive approach.

Nonetheless he chimed the door and asked Alan to give the women some clothes. Then he decided that he really didn't want to get involved and disappeared back into his apartment, as most of the other bystanders already had.

Suddenly the door opened and a shower of clothes and odds and ends came out on to the corridor, and the door again closed. The women hastily dressed and collected their belongings.

A thin, underfed young man, who Martha thought was probably still a student had not disappeared with the rest of the neighbours and said very tentatively, "I can offer you some coffee to calm you down a little, if you would like?"

'Any port in a storm, ' thought Martha, 'and he looks an inoffensive little worm.'

Aloud she said, "Thank you, I'm Martha and this is Sandra."

My name is Mark," said the young man, "Do come in," and he opened the door next but one to Martha's.

Sandra was becoming more agitated and frightened, but Martha reasserted her control and said, "Come on Sandra. Pull yourself together."

All three of them crowded into the small, untidy room which had lots of papers strewn about which Mark made a perfunctory effort to tidy up.

"I-I've only got coffee, I'm afraid," stammered Mark.

"That's fine," said Martha, appropriating the only chair, determined to stay in control of this situation at least; then she could think about what to do next.

While the housebot was preparing the coffee, Mark asked very tentatively, "Do you want to tell me about it?"

Seeing Sandra was about to burst into tears he hurried on with, "It's just that you don't often see ladies with no ... in the corridor. In fact ... I've never..." and subsided into silence, realising that nothing he dared to say would fit the situation.

Martha suddenly was inspired. She had undoubtedly lost Alan and if this was the last time she would ever see Sandra, who would undoubtedly crawl back to Alan, she would have some revenge on both of them first.

"Mark, you mean you've never seen a naked woman in the flesh?" she asked in a surprised tone.

"N-No," he admitted.

"And never fucked one?" she pressed on.

"N-no," again from Mark.

"Well, the least we can offer in return for your hospitality is to remedy that. Sandra, strip off for Mark," she ordered.

Sandra was very confused and shocked by what had happened in the last hour and reacted almost with gratitude to Martha's taking total control.

She stopped thinking anything except, 'Martha will look after me if only I do what she says, ' stood up and took her clothes off quickly.

"Lie on the bed and open wide."

This was a familiar order so it was easy to obey. Mark was staring open-mouthed at this student dream of a real woman on his bed, naked, with her legs spread wide and high in the air, showing him every nook and crevice of her most private parts which were not in the least hidden by her thin, very fair thatch.

"Go on then," snapped Martha, "She's all yours. Touch, feel, fuck, arse-fuck, she'll do anything. If she refuses I'll slap her about a bit and she'll do it for you then. YOU can beat her if you prefer."

Mark, fully certain he was only dreaming this, stripped and dived face first into Sandra's cunt, sucking her large clitoris into his mouth. Sandra's reaction was to fold her legs down over his back and buck her cunt up to his face. Seconds of this were enough for Mark and he hastily rammed his respectably large prick into her waiting cunt. Predictably, he came almost at once, with great jets of sticky hot liquid filling her womb and spilling all over her belly. His prick quickly shrivelled out of her and he stood up looking very ashamed of himself, but Martha was not finished with them yet, not by a long chalk.

"That was nice, wasn't it?" she said to Mark, "No, don't dress yet; the second and third are even better, because the pleasure lasts longer." Addressing Sandra, she said "Up slut. Lick it clean and get it hard again."

Mark couldn't believe what he was hearing, but the feeling of a warm tongue washing his prick was really so nice that he decided just to let this mad woman have her way. Sandra finished licking his prick clean and set about rousing it in a way she had learned from a boy-friend before she met Alan. Alan never wanted this and she had enjoyed it before. Yes, the memories were right, a warm growing prick on your mouth was a very pleasant experience.

Then, just as it was coming to full strength again, she panicked and wondered what on earth she was doing here, like this, naked, sucking the prick of a stranger who had just become the first man to fuck her except her husband since their marriage, all at Martha's behest?

Standing up, she said to Martha, "I must go home to Alan. He'll forgive me, I'm sure. And the child is due back from school."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.