Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 7 - Take Turns

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Take Turns - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

The only difficult thing for Martha was making sure that the two visitors, both of whom visited her irregularly, did not meet. Evenings when Alan was not with her, he was often at home. His staying there all evening was then assured by the need to look after the child if Sandra was out, so he probably wouldn't walk in on them.

Sandra had other mothers nearby who were friends, so that if Alan was out at some event or other, she would arrange a minder and try to visit Martha.

Alan lied a lot to both of them about his outside activities, and claimed to have nights out with the boys, which he sometimes left early and turned up at Martha's on the off-chance. To a certain extent this was annoying, but he paid the rent and Martha did not want to anger him by turning him away too often. In any case, the door opened for him, so the first she knew that he was visiting on nights like that was when he walked in.

Martha's had much more complete domination of Sandra than she had ever had of Alan. As long as Martha was prepared to abuse Sandra freely, Sandra would oblige by doing anything for her beloved Mistress.

Sandra told Martha everything she did in the bedroom with Alan and with her lesbian girl-friend in whatever level of detail Martha demanded. Martha enjoyed listening to Sandra, who was usually lying on the floor with her hands and feet tied when she made her 'confessions' as Martha called them, occasionally receiving a kick or a blow from a whip to make her give more details.

Martha tried various implements, such as brush handles, pulsing dildos, and once even her rolled umbrella, as sex toys to be stuffed into every available orifice of Sandra's body. The only thing which didn't make Sandra come when Martha rammed it home was a pulsing dildo she tried to make Sandra deep-throat. The paddling Sandra got for vomiting on the floor after that little experiment was no where near as harsh or humiliating as the fact that Martha made Sandra lick the mess up.

One evening Alan and Sandra's child was ill and Sandra called to cancel an arranged visit.

Martha exploded on the phone to her, "I don't care what you say, or what your excuse is; if you don't arrive here this evening, you will never come here again and I'll make sure that Alan knows about your lesbian lover and the pretty pink strap-on dildo hidden in your clothes cupboard."

Just then she heard Alan's voice as he arrived home and she quickly cut the connection. If he had not called to Sandra as he came through the door, he might have seen her on the phone screen as he came in.

Sure enough an hour or so later a scared and sobbing Sandra arrived.

"Shut up; strip off; you're late," snarled Martha.

"I can only stay for a few minutes," said Sandra, "Alan thinks I'm returning a friend's clothes I borrowed and coming straight back."

Martha shrugged.

"Fuck off back to Alan, then. I don't care. As you drive back you can work out your explanation for the pretty pink strap-on."

Sandra started to cry and slipped out of her clothes, thoroughly cowed by Martha's attitude and threats. Tying Sandra's hands to the ceiling rail, Martha picked up the paddle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.