Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 5 - More

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - More - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

The next evening after work Alan came to visit and was duly punished for being late. Martha had got him used to being tied up and so he thought nothing special of being tied face down on the bed and the start of the punishment was quite normal.

Martha let fly with three or four good blows on his arse with the paddle, to get a little colour into it.

SPLAT! Left arse cheek.

SPLAT! Right arse cheek.

SPLAT!

SPLAT!

"I'm truly sorry I was late, Mistress," he offered.

"So you should be, and you were very late tonight!" came the harsh reply.

SPLAT!

SPLAT!

"Please, Mistress, that hurts terribly."

"You should have thought of that before you wasted time coming here," was followed by a complete change of tone.

Rubbing soothing oil into his sore arse cheeks she said, "There, there, is the little slave's arse sore, then. Let Mistress make it better."

Slipping an oily hand under his hips she fondled his prick which was, as she expected, rigid and close to coming.

"Wait for permission," she said, warningly, "I don't want you coming too soon."

While still fondling his prick with one hand she ran the fingers of the other hand down his arse crack and fondled his balls for a moment, then slid the fingers back up his arse and slipped one finger into his arse hole.

Alan quivered at this point and she thought he was about to break his training again, but he subsided and said, "That's very naughty of you, Mistress."

"I know," she said, "I may need you to punish me for it later by sticking that great big weapon in my tiny, tiny cunt."

"Oh, Mistress," he purred, "I could punish you very well like that!"

She lifted her hand off his arse and picked up the dildo. Poising it above his arse hole she wanked him hard for a few seconds and just as he was about to come she slammed the dildo up his arse and switched the power on.

Alan lifted his hips a full six inches off the bed and her hand was covered in come as he jetted great quantities all over the bed. She had never seen him come like that before.

As soon as he stopped coming he yelled, "Get that thing out you cow, and untie me. I never said that was part of our games!"

A little frightened by his reaction, Martha hastily pulled it out and untied him.

He immediately turned on her and said "I'll show you what that's for."

Grabbing her and throwing her on to the bed face down he started to belabour her arse with his hand.

SLAP!

"Dirty..."

SLAAPP!!

" ... cow..."

SLAAPP!!

" ... messing..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.