Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 4 - Interlude

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Interlude - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Things settled down to a steadier pace, with Alan visiting about four evenings a week for his doses of punishments and Martha getting as much sex from him as she wanted. Between straight fucking and his sucking and licking, especially expert when he was being encouraged by a paddled bottom while doing the sucking, Martha did not often bother to suck his prick. When she did, it was usually as a humiliation after he had come several times and couldn't get it up again. Occasionally she wanted to feel the power of swallowing his come, which she felt gave her ownership of a part of what the religious would call his 'soul'.

At the weekends she was beginning to explore some aspects of the local area that she had not seen before. After a few visits to well-known bars where people congregated to meet others for casual sex, she discarded them completely. The people in there were almost all losers and loners who clung to each other for comfort because they were not able to make normal relationships.

In some of the clubs which specialised in particular interest groups she was more at home. The Harness Club, for instance was a hangout where Dominators and Dominatrices met, often with a slave as a personal ornament. Sometimes slaves were shared, but only with close friends; very occasionally they were bought and sold. Martha realised that the vast majority of slaves were hangers-on who were sponsored by their Master or Mistress. She was very unusual, she realised, in having a slave who paid the bills!

Because Alan never came with her to these affairs, indeed he was far from well enough trained for her to risk taking him there, she was not readily accepted into any of the cliques and alliances which were continually forming and reforming there.

When she went to the Gay Lady Club, she was mistaken at once, because of her age and looks, for a submissive Bitch, part of lesbian couple who had lost her Butch. Not realising this, she accepted an invitation one evening by a Butch who insisted on being called Bill, and who Martha had thought for several minutes actually was a man, to go on to a party at another Club around midnight.

When the five of them, four Butches including Bill, and Martha, arrived the party was in full swing, with a slim girl tied to a frame which had obviously been built for the purpose. It was constructed like the frame of a vaulting horse, and padded on top. The girl was bent face down over it with her head and arms hanging down one side, where her wrists were shackled to the legs about three feet apart. On the opposite side her ankles were similarly shacked to the other legs at the same angle. This meant that her arse was prominently displayed and her cunt and arse hole were available to whoever was using her at the time.

Martha was extremely curious what was going on, and Bill explained that she was to be punished for being unfaithful to her Butch. "They'll flog her and then poke her, most likely, then someone will shit on her, then she'll be left there until someone releases her in the morning. That is unless someone really takes a fancy to her," Bill put 'his' arm round Martha, "like I have taken a fancy to you."

Martha slid out from under the arm and smiled sweetly at Bill, "I don't think I want to commit to anything just yet," she said, deftly putting 'him' off with a half promise.

"You won't find many spare here," Bill said, "Most of us have Bitches of our own. I just happen to have got rid of mine, because she was unfaithful." He nodded towards the whipping frame.

Martha looked closer at the girl and walked round the frame to see her from all angles. It was difficult to assess her looks while she was in that position, but as far as Martha could tell she was quite pretty with shortish dark brunette hair, her breasts seemed to be quite small, but hanging upside down made them look oddly high set. Her shaven cunt was gaping, as was her arse hole and Martha found out why that was as time went on.

The proceedings were apparently waiting for Bill to appear and he opened the action by giving her a ritual slap on the arse, which caused her to cry out in a way which Martha thought excessive for a light tap. Various other people took turns to slap her in some order of precedence which Martha did not understand, but which caused squabbles from time to time. The few Bitches there took no part in this section of the punishment.

Bill came over to where Martha was standing and said, "Never seen anything like this before?"

"No," said Martha, "I've never been to a Butch and Bitch party before."

"Well the next session is the other Bitches' turn. They mostly abuse her. You can take your turn then if you want."

"Maybe," said Martha, cautiously.

"You aren't really part of this scene, are you?" Be honest," said Bill.

"No but I am very curious. All my experience has been SM with a prick," she said, "And I wondered what this side was like."

Just then the first Bitch went up and pulled the girl's hair, hard, making her let out a real scream of agony.

"You see?" remarked Bill, "That's why we didn't hit her hard. I saw you wondering and that's how I knew you weren't used to the bitchiness of the Gay Lady crowd."

The next Bitch to approach was carrying an artificial prick at least twice as long and twice as thick as Alan's at its proudest. This she pushed half way into the girl's cunt.

Martha asked Bill, "Out of curiosity, what's her handle?"

"Kara," he replied, "But her real name was MaryLou which everybody thought was silly. She's been around a lot and I don't suppose anyone will want her tonight, so I lose out as well. Some of them get sold."

Another Bitch went up and stuck another fake prick of about the same size about three inches into Kara's arse. She whimpered a bit at this, but Martha thought it was fear, rather than pain.

A tall fair-haired Bitch with a really angry face approached her now.

"Oh, oh. Trouble," said Bill, "That's the Bitch whose Butch she 'borrowed'."

The tall girl lifted both hands above her head, balled her fists and drove down on to the upper ends of the two fake pricks, ramming them simultaneously completely home. They went in quite easily, which Martha thought was because she had very slack cunt and arse hole, but conversely that was probably because these things, or similar, had been that way quite often before.

A few seconds of silence were followed by a long rising wail of absolute torment from Kara. When she quietened down, a lot of the crowd started to leave the club.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.