The Dangers of Flirting With Other Men on Your Honeymoon
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young couple flies to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Things go terribly wrong on their second night on the island when the young bride spends most of the evening dancing with the wrong man. This is a dark story. There is love. But it is not a romance novel. If you do not enjoy this type of fiction please move on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

They let me carry on like that for several minutes. I still had a lot of tears left in me but they were finished filming my breakdown and ready to move on.

Someone kicked the back of my head to get my attention. I struggled to get myself under control. I couldn't stop crying completely. But I managed to tone it down to quiet sobs of despair.

I wiped my eyes and opened them. John was smiling down at me, still with his arm around Mac's shoulders. In a casual, conversational tone of voice he said to Mac, "That's it for the foreplay, Mac. Now we are going to move on to the real sex. It's time to ream out that tight little pussy. I hope we don't ruin it for you. I'm going to have two of my friends move your chair into the bedroom so that you don't miss anything. That's alright. Don't thank me. I'm a nice guy. It's just the sort of thing I do.

"I have to be honest, though. I have found that I don't enjoy raping a woman nearly as much if her husband isn't watching, at least the first few times."

Mac was conscious still. I could see that he heard what John was saying. But he didn't react. He stared straight ahead and his blank expression didn't change."

John stood up and said, "It looks like Mac isn't paying attention, Jess. Do you think we're boring him?"

He reached down and grabbed my arm. He pulled me to my feet roughly and turned me to face my husband. He stood behind me and said, "Do you suppose he's getting jealous? Maybe he just needs a little reassurance. Young white men have such fragile egos.

"Lean down and rest your hands on the arms of his chair."

I obeyed instantly.

"Tell your husband that you love him. Tell him that all this black cock is nice but that you still love him."

I formed a sentence for the first time since he raped my throat. I didn't recognize my husky voice. But I was able to speak. I repeated the nasty words as ordered.

"Now take the gag out of his mouth and give him a nice kiss so he'll know you mean it."

I carefully removed the shredded underwear from Mac's mouth. I could see that he was aware of what was going on. But he didn't attempt to speak and he still had a blank expression on his face.

I leaned forward slightly and touch my lips to his. I was more than a little surprised when he pursed his lips and returned my kiss. But he was careful to keep what he was doing from John.

"That's no kiss, Jess! Slip your husband some tongue! It's okay. You're married now."

I worked my tongue between Mac's lips. I don't know what was going through his mind. But I couldn't help thinking of where my tongue has been in the last two hours. It only added to my humiliation that I was now forcing myself on my husband.

I began kissing Mac with a passion I didn't feel. It was enough to satisfy John. He said, "That's a good girl. You keep doing that."

I continued to kiss Mac, not even stopping when I felt John's hands on my hips, adjusting my position and then his fat cock between my thighs, sliding through my slit. He kept that up for a moment or two and then attempted to enter me.

It was very painful, in part because his cock was so large but mainly because my vagina was dry as a desert.

He tried forcing it in despite the lack of lubrication but finally pulled it back out. I felt his fingers probing me a moment later with what I assume was a large, warm glob of spit. He worked it into me and then did it again until he could get his finger inside of me.

A moment later the head of his cock was knocking at the door again. Saliva is no substitute for lubrication. But he managed to get the head of his cock inside of me and then a couple of inches of his thick shaft. He began working it back and forth, getting a little more into me with each brutal thrust until I had that entire huge thing, eleven inches of impossibly fat, black cock inside of me.

His thrusts continued and seemed to increase in violence. It was never anything but violent and painful. My vagina never did begin to lubricate. But I suppose his cock provided some lubrication and I never got completely dry before he finished.

It was nearly impossible to maintain the kiss that he demanded of my husband and me. I tried. I could still hear the sound of that cattle prod in my mind. I would do anything to avoid having that used on us again. But the violent rape was pushing me all over the place. Before the cruel, sadistic act came to an end he reached up and grabbed my hair. He pulled back, tilting my head up and ordering me to stare into my husband's eyes while he filled my pussy with a black man's cum.

He was really hung up on the racial thing. He must assume that because I come from the Southern United States I am a bigot. While it is true that in my home state it isn't hard to find a bigot. It isn't true about me. Or at least it wasn't until just now. It may be unfair. But at this moment I was not feeling very generous towards men in general and black men in particular.

John pounded his cock into me several more times and then ground his pubic bone against my mound while he came. I stared into Mac's blank eyes. I was still crying quietly but I seemed to be slowly running down. Can a person run out of tears?

John stopped moving but held his groin pressed up against me for a long time. I felt his cock slowly receding inside of me. But even flaccid it was a huge weapon.

He finally withdrew. But he wasn't finished tormenting me. He pulled me around to face him and said, "You must always clean the cock and balls of any man who fucks you from now on. It's just part of your job, part of your new life as a cunt.

"You'll be punished if you fail to obey or if you fail to do a good job. The only exception will be if there is already a cock in your mouth at the time. In that case you may wait until that man is finished using you. Then you must clean the cock that just honored your nasty cunt with male fluids."

I wasn't even surprised. I bent down and began to lick his balls, with his slimy cock hanging over my face leaving a nasty trail.

He interrupted to say, "Get my thighs, too."

Some of his cum had drained out of me and was soiling his massive thighs. I leaned down and licked up the slimy mess and then returned to cleaning his balls. I cleaned his balls and then licked and sucked his cock clean with that fucking camera still right in my face.

John finally pushed me away and it was Radd's turn again. Cornell and Sammy picked up the chair that Mac was so securely tied to and carried it into the bedroom. They placed it close to the bed so that Mac would be forced to witness my continued degradation.

The other four men followed. They were enjoying the show. Sammy wrapped his ham sized hand around my arm and pulled me along. As soon as I entered the room Radd handed the camera to Cornell and turned to me.

I didn't wait to be told. It would have been pointless and I just wanted this horror to end. I went over and stood beside the bed and waited for Radd to tell me what he wanted from me.

He ordered me to get on my hands and knees on the bed, with my knees right at the edge so that he could fuck me standing up. They made certain that Mac would have a good view and that he would be visible in the background of their dirty movie as they continued to record my constant rape.

Radd kneaded the globes of my ass for a minute and then started sliding his cock through the crack. I wasn't too worried. I knew that eventually they were going to rape my ass. But unless someone changed the schedule, they were all going to rape my pussy first.

There was at least one thing to be grateful for. My pussy was sore after being raped by John, but now it was full of cum. Lubrication wouldn't be a problem when Radd raped me.

Radd adjusted his aim. His hard cock slid through my dripping slit for a moment before he dipped down behind me and the fat knob at the end entered me. He entered me very slowly, enjoying the sensations of the moist heat of my vagina as his cock invaded my body and my tight pussy clamped down on him as if it had a mind of its own.

I didn't know what kind of shape I was going to be in by the time all six of them had taken a turn. But it was obvious from Radd's reaction that John didn't ruin me. Not yet anyway.

Radd got up to speed quickly and fucked me in a slow, steady rhythm that would have been pleasant if I wasn't reeling from all the torture and abuse. I won't go so far as to say I enjoyed it. But compared to everything else I've been subjected to this evening it wasn't unpleasant. If nothing else I enjoyed the absence of violence.

Radd lasted for a long time. I was never in any danger of becoming aroused or having an orgasm. But the long, slow rape gave me another opportunity to recover slightly from having my throat raped and being nearly electrocuted by cattle prods.

I relaxed so much that I almost forgot to clean him when he finally reached orgasm and slowly pulled his cock out of me. There was a moment when I remained in place with my mind totally blank. I didn't think it was that long. But I saw someone moving and my mind flashed on the cattle prod. That snapped me out of my reverie.

Whether or not someone was reaching for it I can't say. But I instantly began to move. I slid off the bed, falling to my knees at Radd's feet. I took his slime covered cock into my mouth and sucked it clean all the way down to the base. Then I held it up out of the way and licked his balls until they were clean. I noticed some wet spots on his thighs. I wasn't able to say if they were sweat or something even more disgusting. But I lapped them up. Better safe than zapped with a cattle prod.

And then it was Cornell's turn. I waited to be ordered into whichever position he wanted to rape me in. But his mind, as John had mentioned earlier, worked more along the lines that John's did.

Cornell lifted me up and dropped me into my husband's lap. He pulled my hips forward slightly until my head was resting on Mac's shoulder. Sammy and Aray stood on either side of me. Each man lifted one of my legs and separated them so that I was splayed open obscenely with the cum of two men dripping out of me and down between my husband's legs.

Cornell stood between my legs with his fat cock resting on my gross looking pubic mound. He snapped his fingers in front of Mac's face and said, "Look at me, white boy. I want to see your eyes when I'm fucking your wife."

Mac tilted his head back slightly. But other than that he had no reaction. It was like he was already dead on the inside. It scared the hell out of me.

Cornell smiled down at my husband as his large cock entered me. He forced it in slowly at first. But half way in he suddenly thrust forward, almost knocking the air out of me with the violence of his attack.

He started pulling back out slowly. As he did he asked Mac, "Do you feel that? Do you feel my balls dragging across your thighs while I rape your wife? I have another big load of cum in there. I'm going to dump it in your wife's pussy ... in your pussy."

He pulled his cock almost all the way out and slammed it into me violently once more. Then, as he slowly pulled it back out in preparation for another violent invasion of my body he said, "In the unlikely event that you two leave this island together at the end of the week you will remember this night for the rest of your lives. And we're just getting started. We have nasty things planned for this cunt you thought was yours. We are going to do things to her, and other people are going to do things to her that you have never even imagined. Just thinking about it is almost enough to make me fill her little pussy with cum."

He was quiet after that. He continued to stare into my husband's eyes as he raped me. And he continued to rape me in that strange, painful rhythm. He pulled his cock out of me slowly each time before slamming into me so hard it drove the air out of me and made me grunt in pain.

He went on and on like that. It must have lasted at least half an hour. Then he leaned his arms over us and supported his weight on the back of the chair we were in. His face was right over mine. Still looking into my husband's eyes he ordered me to open my mouth.

Even though I knew what was coming I obeyed instantly. He began letting streams of drool escape his lips and fall into my wide open mouth. Every few minutes he would collect his saliva and spit in my face. Then he would return to allowing it to drool down into my mouth. At the same time he was fucking me faster and faster until finally he swore loudly and I felt his large cock throbbing inside of me.

It was over. Or at least it was over but for the cleanup. He slowly withdrew his cock and moved around to the side of the chair. He leaned forward until his still shrinking cock was dangling right in my husband's face. One of his large hands grabbed a handful of my hair and guided my face to his crotch. With my face only a fraction of an inch from my husband's nose I licked and sucked his cock and balls until they were clean.

When he finally released my hair and stepped back I glanced up. He seemed very disappointed. It was obvious what was bothering him. Mac hadn't even blinked. He wanted to see suffering in my husband's eyes. My anguish wasn't enough for him.

I didn't want my husband to suffer any more than he already was. But I was worried that these bastards would take his stoicism as a challenge. That could only make things worse for me. If, that is, it's even possible for things to get worse for me.

Just like when they raped my throat, it got easier after Cornell. The next three men followed in the same order as before. They put me back on my hands and knees on the bed so that Mac had a good view of their cocks ravaging my body. But it was all just more of the same after that. Even Keon didn't go out of his way to drag it out and make it more humiliating than it already was.

By the time Keon finished with me it was almost dawn. They talked it over and decided that they all needed a little rest before they raped my ass. Cornell tied my hands together behind my back and tied a piece of rope around my throat. The other end was fastened to the leg of the chair that Mac was tied to.

Once they were certain that I wasn't going anywhere, two of them fell asleep in our bed. Two more in the spare bedroom, one on the couch and one slept in the recliner. I was in a lot of pain and the floor was very uncomfortable. My arms hurt, my throat hurt, my pussy hurt, my entire body hurt. I was cold once all the violent sex came to an end for the night and I was terrified of what was to come.

I know that I drifted off to sleep a couple of times in the next few hours. But I never slept for long and when I managed to nod off for a few minutes it certainly wasn't a restful sleep.

It was nearly noon by the time the men started to wake up and move around. I pretended to be asleep in the hopes that they would leave me alone for a little longer. But the games started again as soon as they got up.

Cornell untied the rope around my neck and roughly pulled me to my feet. I had almost forgotten all of the aches and pains until I started moving. There was no part of my body that didn't hurt. I found it nearly impossible to remain on my feet.

My aches and pains were of no concern to Cornell. He dragged me into the bathroom and pushed me to my knees beside the toilet. I stared in shock as he began to urinate right in front of me and then I looked away while he emptied his bladder.

I've never seen a man pee before. Even after everything that happened to me since they invaded our condo late last night I was still incredibly embarrassed. But the worst was yet to come. He didn't bring me in to the bathroom with him to be an audience. I was forced to listen to the stream of piss get weaker and then the last few spurts splash into the bowl. Then he grabbed a handful of my hair and forced his cock into my mouth.

I gagged and nearly threw up. But there was nothing in my stomach and I had every reason to believe that if I did vomit I would become reacquainted with the cattle prod. So I forced myself to calm down and get the gagging under control.

I nearly lost it when a last small spurt of hot piss sprayed against the back of my throat. It seemed to take me forever to swallow it. Once I did he patted my head and said, "By the time this week is over you'll be able to swallow all of it. I won't even have to get up to take a piss. Now clean up the seat. I don't want my friends to think I'm a slob."

The white toilet seat was spattered with dozens of large droplets of his yellow piss. He hadn't been very careful. My hands were still tied behind my back. But I knew what he expected me to do and it didn't require the use of my hands.

I took a deep breath and bent down over the seat. The strong smell of urine was nauseating but I forced myself to clean the seat with my tongue while he stood over me enjoying my humiliation.

It wasn't until I finished that I became aware of the others watching and the camera recording it all.

Cornell moved out of the way and one at a time the others all repeated the process. Some of them emptied their bladders completely before making me suck their cocks clean. John and Keon both saved more of their hot piss to squirt into my mouth than even Cornell did.

John went last. Cornell put the camera right in my face when, after peeing into the toilet for a long time, John stuck his cock in my mouth and let loose a strong stream of urine. I had become more or less accustomed to the horrible taste by then but even so my stomach began to rebel from the sheer volume of it before he finished. I nearly threw up all over his legs.

He bent down and calmly said, "If you don't keep that down your husband won't make it off this island alive."

There was no doubt in my mind that he was being totally honest with me. These men didn't care one way or the other if my husband and I lived past the end of the week. There followed a terrible struggle between my body to do what it knew was the right thing and expel the urine they just force fed me, and my tortured mind. My mind knew that the primary need now was to survive and tolerate any indignity these monsters would heap on Mac and me over the next week.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.