The Dangers of Flirting With Other Men on Your Honeymoon - Cover

The Dangers of Flirting With Other Men on Your Honeymoon

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young couple flies to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Things go terribly wrong on their second night on the island when the young bride spends most of the evening dancing with the wrong man. This is a dark story. There is love. But it is not a romance novel. If you do not enjoy this type of fiction please move on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

The others were all amused by his comments. The idea of those DVDs existing would probably bother me more later, if I survive this. For the moment I was more concerned with what was about to happen to me. And I was worried for Mac. Because I didn't think I could do what I knew was going to be required of me.

I was going to try. I didn't want them to hurt Mac. But I didn't see how I could do what they wanted. I've never been very good at pleasing a man with my mouth. I enjoy teasing Mac's hard cock with sexy kisses as a form of foreplay. But when it come to actually sucking it I'm not very good. I can't control the gagging.

Mac didn't seem to mind that I wasn't good at it. These men weren't going to be as understanding.

John reached out and grabbed my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Using it as a handle he pulled me closer. When our naked bodies were nearly touching he released his grip on my nipple and cupped my breast with his hand.

Our eyes met as his other hand went behind my head. He held me in place while he placed his lips over mine and claimed the kiss I had refused him on the dance floor. I didn't return his kiss. I allowed him to insert his large tongue in my mouth but I only stood passively and submitted to him.

He obviously wanted more. He signified his displeasure by clamping down painfully on my breast.

I somehow knew what he wanted from me. I began to return his kiss, if a bit listlessly. I met his tongue with my own, hopefully putting just enough effort into it to mollify him.

His cruel grip on my breast eased but remained in place. His other hand slid down my neck, my shoulders, down my back to my ass. He squeezed it and then pulled my body against his. I was unpleasantly surprised when I felt the tube of hard flesh pressing against my belly. His cock was no longer hanging down against his thigh. And it was no longer safely contained in his clothing the way it had been on the dance floor.

Now it throbbed menacingly against my belly and it felt even larger, if only because I knew that soon he would be using it on me like a weapon. In my mind that was exactly what it was, a weapon.

He pulled back from the kiss and asked, "Do you feel that?"

He ground his cock against me.

I whispered, "Yes."

"For the rest of your stay here cock is your god. You live to please men ... any man. Your life and your husband's life will depend on how well you obey and how quickly you become an excellent cocksucker and a good fuck. Your body is no longer a temple. It has become a tool, a tool for men to use for their pleasure. Those are the rules you will live by. It's simple, really. Isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Are you scared?"

"Yes."

"Good. You should be. You have reason to be very scared. But you're a strong, healthy girl. You'll get through this and do what you have to do to keep Mac alive. Won't you, Jess?"

"Yes."

"Look at me."

I looked up at his arrogant face. I saw how much he enjoyed this. It wasn't even the sex, though I was certain he would enjoy that, too. He loved exerting his total power over me and turning my life into a living hell. It was just a game to him. It was a game about destroying women that made his cock hard.

He smiled down at me and said, "You're going to suck my cock now. I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to hold my cum in your mouth without gagging or spilling. You'll open your mouth to proudly show Radd your mouthful of cum, and then you are going to look into the camera and swallow. You will open your mouth to show that it's all gone. You will repeat the process with the next man and the next until you have sucked the cum from all of our cocks.

"By that time I should be pretty excited and we will reward you by fucking your hot little cunt.

"Are you nervous?"

I was. I was terrified. And yet I was too numb with terror to cry. The tears had finally stopped. I continued to stare into his eyes and answered, "Yes. No! I'm not nervous. I'm terrified!"

His grin grew wider and he said, "Your mouth must be very dry."

It was. I could have desperately used a drink of water. I nodded and then said, "Yes."

Radd came closer with the camera and John said, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, Jess."

It was obvious that he was going to do something, something bad. I saw it in his eyes. I saw it in the faces of the others. I wanted nothing so much as to curl up in a fetal position on the floor and cry hysterically. Instead, I slowly opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

He continued to stare into my eyes as he leaned down over me and I watched in horror as a string of saliva began to travel down from his lips to my open mouth.

I nearly lost it. I flinched and almost pulled away. Someone anticipated that reaction. I heard the sound of flesh smacking into flesh and I heard my husband's unconscious moan of pain.

I remained in place and I somehow managed to force my mouth to stay open as that long tendril of spit grew and then separated. The ball of spit picked up speed for just a second as gravity took over and then fell onto my tongue.

I almost didn't feel it. If I didn't just watch it happen I might not even have known what he did. But I did watch and I did know and it was all I could do to keep from vomiting.

He wasn't finished. Another glob of warm spit escaped from his mouth. This one separated immediately and fell to my tongue. I watched in despair as his cheeks moved while he worked up another glob. This one he spit directly into my mouth. Most of it entered my mouth. Some of the spray landed on my face.

The fight to remain in place and control my rebelling stomach grew more intense. But I knew they wanted me to pull away. They were hoping that I would do something, anything to give them another excuse to punish Mac, thereby cowing me further. It was all about power and asserting control. Well, that and breaking me.

It wasn't that hurting an unconscious man was something that they enjoyed that much. They were just reinforcing their hold over me. They were close to winning the battle. I was terrified that what remained in my stomach of those rum drinks would soon come back up. But I knew that if that happened, Mac was likely to end up cut and bleeding.

John quietly ordered me to swallow.

I shuddered in disgust. But I slowly reeled my tongue in and, with great difficulty, forced myself to swallow.

John chuckled and said, "Now that I have you lubricated, let's have a little foreplay to get me in the mood to fuck that cute little mouth. Do you like having your pussy eaten, Jess?"

Of course I do! I'm not anxious to have him or his friends do it. But I enjoy it. I didn't say that, of course. I quietly answered, "Yes."

"Good. Then you will know what to do. I want you to kneel behind me and eat my ass the way you like having your pussy eaten."

Another shiver of revulsion ran through me. I was horrified. I couldn't imagine anything more disgusting. But I didn't hesitate. I moved around behind John and dropped to my knees. I was terrified. But it was a relief to be off of my shaky legs. I tried to ignore the camera in my face as I stared for a second at John's muscular ass. I was almost positive that I was going to be sick. And I wasn't sure how to go about accomplishing such a degrading task. I have never even contemplated doing something like this. It never occurred to me that people might do something as nasty as this to each other.

I slowly leaned forward until my face was nestled again the cheeks of his strong, firm ass. I stuck out my tongue and tried to worm it in between the cheeks, searching for his anal opening.

Jamaica is a warm place and it had been a long night of dancing. He was sweaty. But at least he was clean. It was fresh sweat. Not stale. That didn't mean it was okay. But it could have been worse.

I wasn't having much luck finding what my tongue was searching for. I knew I was going to have to use my hands. I grasped the cheeks of his ass and slowly spread them, forcing my face deeper into the dark, dank crevice.

My tongue finally found its crinkled target. John shivered and groaned quietly as my tongue circled his opening. Then he murmured, "That's it, Jess. Good girl. Now work that little tongue in there. Fuck my ass with your tongue."

It turned out to be a lot more difficult that it sounded. I pushed against his opening but only managed to get just the very tip of my tongue inside. I struggled to make my tongue stiff and tried again. It was extremely difficult and from almost the very first moment the stress on my jaw and on my tongue became painful. But I had no choice but to force myself to ignore the pain and carry on.

I worked my tongue in and out of his opening. I doubt if more than half an inch of my tongue was actually penetrating his anus. But he didn't complain. He let me continue for what seemed like hours. After a moment or two, once he was satisfied with the rhythm I had established he said, "While you're doing that, reach around and play with my cock."

I reached around his hip and felt around for his cock. It wasn't hard to find. It was a massive pole stretching up from his pubic hair and throbbing. I wrapped my fingers around it, or at least as far around it as they would go.

He has the kind of cock that men joke about having. There may be women who think that a mammoth cock like this is erotic. It was just terrifying to me. I couldn't imagine taking that thing into my vagina, much less my mouth. I suppose it's possible. But it isn't going to be possible without a lot of pain. I don't like pain.

The more immediate problem for me, though, was still the effort to please him with my tongue. I was beginning to lose the ability to control my tongue and my jaw. I didn't think that I could continue another minute but I was far too afraid of what they would do to Mac if I stopped before he gave me permission.

Just when I reached the point where the decision was no longer mine to make and my quaking tongue was about to falter, John pulled away and turned around. He began to trace my face with the slime covered head of his cock.

I couldn't close my jaw at first. It was locked in the open position. I was afraid that it would never close again!

I was the only one that was concerned, though. I heard the laughter at my expense but at that point I didn't care. I didn't even care about the trail of slime that John's cock was leaving on my face. It took a long moment. But finally I heard a loud snap in my jaw and something gave. I was finally able to close my mouth and the relief, both mental and physical was immense.

My relief was temporary. John thrust his hips forward and ground his crotch into my face. I held my breath and waited. I was staring at his hard, flat belly wishing desperately that I could wake up from this nightmare.

I tried not to think about the fact that my wakeup call wouldn't come for an entire week. I was going to spend what should have been the happiest week of my life being raped and raped and then raped some more. And if I was very lucky, at the end of that week my husband would still be alive and I would not be working in a whorehouse for whatever might remain of my miserable life.

The tip of John's cock got my attention when it began to press lightly against my lips. It was larger than a golf ball, black as coal and covered in slime. But none of that mattered. Survival meant pleasing him. I started to open my mouth to let him slide his cock between my lips.

He chuckled and said, "Don't be so anxious, Jess. I know you want to please me. I know you can't wait to suck my cock and drink my cum. But first I want you to kiss me. Kiss the head of my cock and think about how good it's going to feel when I finally fuck your tight little cunt. I bet your cunt is going to be as tight as a virgin's since you've only fucked a few white boys."

I pursed my lips and pressed them lightly against the head of his cock while the camera recorded my humiliation. I looked down at the impossibly long shaft spanning the distance between us and fought back the terror. What he was going to ask of me just didn't seem like something I was going to be physically able to do.

My mind slipped back to how impressed I was when we were dancing and I felt him rubbing this thing against my belly. It isn't that I don't like a nice hard cock. I do. It isn't that the concept of a large, masculine cock doesn't make my belly tingle. But this was too much. This wasn't an instrument of pleasure. This was a torture device. And it was obvious that seeing people suffer appealed to this man and his friends.

I moved my lips around the knob until he was satisfied that I was becoming used to that particular torment. He quietly said, "Suck it, bitch. Show me how much you love my hard cock. I'm warning you, I'd better be impressed."

I almost laughed out loud! There was no doubt in my mind that even if I was some kind of freak and I was able to take his cock all the way into my mouth and throat, even if I brought him more pleasure than any other woman ever has, he was not going to be satisfied. I was being set up to fail no matter how good a job I could do.

But of course, there was no way that any woman could do more than tease his cock with her mouth. I forced my still very sore jaw to open and let the head of John's cock slide across my tongue. My lips didn't get much past the groove behind the helmet at the top before I had a mouthful.

I saw his stomach muscles flutter in response to the feel of my warm mouth around the head of his cock. He was watching me closely, amused by my less than adequate effort to please him. He chuckled down at me in that arrogant way he has of looking at his victim, at the woman he was taking so much pleasure in subjugating.

He was standing before me with his hands on his hips, looking down in amusement. He knew there was no way I was going to be able to adequately service that thing. No human female was built to accommodate his cock.

I did what I could, though. It was a futile effort, doomed to failure from the start. But my only hope was to convince him that I was doing everything I could possibly do to please him and hope that he would take pity on me, and on Mac.

Our eyes met for a moment before I pressed down, forcing my lips farther down the shaft. In that instant I knew that I was right. I saw the cruelty in his eyes and I knew that his goal was not to achieve a great blowjob. His goal was to enjoy my anguish and my pain. He had every intention of breaking me.

My tongue was useless. It was pressed down by the massive pole invading my mouth and unable to move. It was like someone had shaved the fuzz off of a tennis ball and forced it into my mouth. But he expected me to struggle to please him.

I rose up on my knees to try and achieve more leverage. Instead of using my neck muscles to apply pressure I leaned my entire body forward, trying to force more of his cock into my mouth with the weight of my body. I ignored my gag reflex. Much to my surprise, gagging wasn't a big problem at the moment. I couldn't decide if that was because of the fear I was experiencing or if it was just because his cock couldn't actually touch the back of my throat. Whatever the reason, gagging wasn't a big problem. The big problem was that try as I might, I couldn't get more than three inches of his massive organ into my mouth.

I ignored the derisive laughter of John's friends. I ignored their crude comments. As much as I was able through my tears I concentrated on John's face and the disgust I saw there. It came as a shock when I realized that even though we just met, and even though I spent most of the evening dancing with him, this man harbored an intense dislike for me. Looking into his eyes I saw that the veil of friendliness had disappeared from his face. It had been replaced by hate!

I didn't understand! Did he hate me because I was a woman? Or was it because I was white? I did nothing to deserve the emotion I saw in his eyes. He wanted to hurt me. He enjoyed it! His goal was not to rape me for the pleasure he could take from my body. His goal was to destroy me.

If I thought I was terrified before I was mistaken. Now that I knew how little chance there was that Mac and I would survive this week intact I was teetering on the brink of panic. I think he realized that I understood now. He smiled again. But it was a cold, cruel smile. He was just enjoying the true terror that now held me in its grip.

He was finished toying with me. He knew that I was never going to be able to do more than I was already doing. I was never going to be able to adequately suck his cock. He grinned and ordered me to reach around and grip the cheeks of his ass with my hands.

I heard the hate in his voice when he spoke now.

As soon as my hands were in place he said, "Do not remove your hands from my ass. If you do you will be punished. Do you understand?"

I mumbled incoherently around the head of his cock. He knew what I was saying. There was no way I would refuse an order from him.

One of his friends got up and moved closer. The look of anticipation on his face made my blood run cold. Something bad was about to happen to me.

John's large hands gripped the sides of my head. His fingers grabbed a hand full of my hair on either side and pressed against my skull, holding me in a vise like grip that was painful before he even started whatever torment he had in store for me.

The pressure of his cock against the back of throat eased for a fraction of a second as he pulled back with his hips, removing about half of the three inches of cock in mouth. Any relief I might have felt was short lived. He immediately slammed his hips forward with all the force he was capable of. This large, very strong man was capable of an incredible amount of force.

I screamed in pain, though most of the sound was muffled by the amount of cock that he was able to force into my mouth.

Just as he must have known they would, my hands came away from his ass and I began to press against him in an effort to escape the pain. It wasn't my fault. It was my body's natural survival instinct at work.

He slowly pulled his cock from my mouth. But I wasn't relieved. I knew that something bad was going to happen to me now.

John still held my head in his firm grip. He leaned down slightly, smiled as if I just made him very happy, and quietly said, "You were warned."

He turned my head so that I could see my husband, still slumped unconscious in a nearby chair. He simply said, "Watch."

One of his friends touched some sort of brightly colored plastic stick to my husband's groin and I heard the crackle of electricity. It sounded like a large insect flying into a bug zapper.

The result was instantaneous. Mac's body became stiff. His eyes flew open and his mouth opened in a silent scream.

In reality it probably only lasted for a few seconds. But it seemed to go on forever! I stared in disbelief. How could these men be so cruel?! We did nothing to them!

Mac's eyes were still open after his tormentor lowered the device he had used. I saw a blank look in my husband's eyes, though. I wasn't certain that he was conscious. I prayed that he wasn't. I didn't want him to witness what these men were doing to me.

He moaned again. And his eyes remained open. But I saw no signs of recognition. He looked like he was unconscious with his eyes open!

I wasn't aware at first that John had removed his hands from me. He straightened up and I saw movement. The man standing beside us watching John's futile attempt to rape my mouth was reaching out. I saw the flash of color and watched in horror as he lifted another of those terrible devices and touched the tip to the side of my breast.

My mouth opened to scream when I realized what he was going to do. The scream never made it out. I heard that electric crackle again for a fraction of a second before the world exploded into a bright ball of pain. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even scream.

He released the switch and that ... that thing in his hand released me from its powerful grip. Every muscle in my body had tensed painfully. It was several very long seconds before I actually felt them begin to relax. I slumped back down onto my knees and tried not to hear the laughter from the six men who found my torment so amusing.

John had stepped back to make room for his friend to electrocute me. He didn't move back into place. Instead he sneered, "Look at you! You've pissed yourself!"

The smell hit me then. It was the strong ammonia like smell of fresh urine. I looked down to find my thighs and the carpet under me damp with my bodily waste.

I looked back up at him. I'm certain that he must have enjoyed the silent plea for mercy on my face. But he was unmoved. He pointed to the floor in front of him. I moaned in despair and shuffled forward.

In response to his orders I placed my hands on the cheeks of his ass again and gripped them tightly. I took the head of his cock between my lips and then looked up into his hard gaze.

He took his time. He enjoyed the terror in my eyes as he slowly wrapped my hair around his large fingers and once more gripped the sides of my head in his strong hands. He savored my fear for a moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.