Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst

Copyright© 2010 by Risq

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dusty is starting to adjust to his new life in a new world of magic, but that new life is again going to change. In the middle of choosing which of the four women he wants to be with he is given a new mission to find out how children are being kidnapped and why monsters are attacking a town. Just as he feels it couldn't get any worse a "new" distraction then arrives to knock him off his game.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Slow  

Almost seeming to leap over the mess she had just made by the door, Lindsey jumped for Dusty and he just barely caught her before she tackled him.

Dusty suddenly found himself holding a hysterically crying Lindsey as she seemed to break down in his arms.

Not sure why he did it, Dusty couldn't help but notice that she was dressed in the same short brown outfit as the rest of the serving girls. She couldn't have been there all that long as her tanned and well formed legs only made the outfit look better on her.

It was clear she worked here.

Looking down at her head as the rest of the room stayed quite, he started to make out some of the words through out her tears.

"You found me, you found me! I didn't know anyone was looking for me! Thank god you found me! Thank god! I was so scared!" sobbed Lindsey over and over.

It almost appeared as if she as in the early stages of a nervous breakdown.

While holding her, as almost a second thought he then remembered the men, but as he looked back at them he saw them carrying out their wounded, as few of them came around and tried to help the others. They all beat a hasty retreat out of his sight carrying Bill.

That was the last time that Bill's gang was to run over the town. From that point forward no one took them seriously and they no longer garnered the same level of terror they once enjoyed. After being beaten a second time by an unarmed man they left the area for safer places to be.

Meanwhile the rest of the room was starting to come out of their shock from what was happening, but the four women at the table were the most shocked of all.

It wasn't lost on any of them that Dusty now appeared a little too close to this new woman, who also appeared to know him, and who also had a striking resemblance to Rachel.

Dusty could almost feel the something boring into the back of his head and he quickly looked over at the table. There were three looks of shock and one cool appraising one from Suzan as they registered what was going on. They weren't happy to have a new woman grabbing on him.

Leading a still sobbing Lindsey, who was still clutching at him desperately back towards the table, he decided to get this out of the way early.

"Team, uhm, this is Lindsey. She is from my world. But I have no idea of how she got here," began Dusty.

Even though he had been trying to walk, she was still clutching him close, afraid to let him go even for a second.

It had made it difficult to head their direction, and while Dusty was embarrassed at the display by her actions, he could see the four women starting to now slowly simmer from her display.

"Dusty was theirs, who was this and what is she doing? And why was he letting her do it?" they all seemed to be thinking as one.

Even though Marie said she had given up on him, she wasn't willing to give him up to a new rival without getting back into the fight if it came down to it.

Sitting down in a chair at the table, Lindsey wouldn't let him go as she followed him down sitting in his lap while still wildly sobbing. The rest of the room was now trying their best to ignore Dusty in case he wasn't through roughing people up. Someone came out and cleaned up the mess made by Lindsey when she saw Dusty.

Suddenly something clicked for Suzan and she suddenly looked at Dusty and Lindsey hard.

Catching his eye as he looked around desperately again at the other women, Suzan mouthed "The Lindsey?" almost as an accusation as she watched them when Dusty looked her way.

Suddenly it dawned on Dusty that for someone that he was supposed to be upset with and wanted them to never touch him again, they were awfully close now. And he knew that while Suzan looked cool on the outside she was probably feeling betrayed once again.

But Dusty's body just reacted to her before he realized it.

Feeling her in his arms and smelling her again caused him to try to comfort her before he even thought about it. If she came here the same way he did it might be a bit overwhelming for her he thought.

"Lindsey, how did you get here? Why are you here? What happened to you?" asked Dusty

"They were going to rape me. I was looking for you and they were going to rape me. They were going to rape me just like how Chad did, and I was all alone with no one to stop them," started Lindsey as she kept crying.

At hearing that the four women sat up and started to really listen to her. Before they were upset by her actions, but no one wants to hear about someone being raped.

"What do you mean Lin, who was going to rape you? Where were you?" asked Dusty softly.

Recounting how she tried to find him after he left, she told him that he had been gone just over a year and a half and she started looking for him these last few months trying to find out if anyone had last seen him of if they might have overheard where he might have gone. She wanted to travel to where he was to try and win him back.

At hear that Suzan stiffened and the other girls looked on in wonder. They wanted to know what she was to Dusty by her statements, but Suzan already knew. Knowing Lindsey's history with Dusty, Suzan wasn't happy to let her be this close to Dusty again.

But since it wasn't public knowledge she didn't want to say anything unless Dusty did first.

"Didn't you get my letter? The one that I sent that said I was alright and I wasn't coming home? I was transported here like you must have been, and for the time being there isn't a way back and even if there was I didn't want to go," said Dusty as he tried to face her.

Based on different conversations over the year with Melkin he got the impression that the gateway wasn't too stable and they had problems opening it reliably when they wanted too. They were lucky to find him when they did!

"I don't care! I don't! I would go anywhere for you! You knew that when you left me and it still stands now! You were my life!" cried Lindsey as she clutched around his neck tighter.

"Lin, we've been over this before. It wouldn't have worked out..." started Dusty

"Because of Chad?! I'm so sorry about that. I'm sooo sorry! But you said you forgave me! I'm so sorry that I did that. I'm sorry I betrayed your trust! I tried so hard to make you see that, for you to forgive me, but you wouldn't. I just wanted you back," Lindsey sobbed as she interrupted.

After a few moments of silence, with the only sound being Lindsey's sobbing from Dusty's lap, and with a surprising amount of compassion, Rachel reached out and stroked Dusty's arm as she asked "Dusty, what is she talking about?"

"Rachel, maybe we should talk about this another time when..." started Dusty, but before he could stop her Lindsey started talking.

She kept the whole story from all of their friends, but she wanted Dusty to know she took full responsibility for her actions and she decided to tell everyone why it was all her fault.

From where her face was buried in Dusty's neck, and her arms still tightly around it, she started talking about how she met Dusty and how she was instantly attracted to him. It felt like they were destined to be together and she wanted him to be with her more than she had any other man before.

As her story continued she covered how well he treated her, better than any man ever had, how concerned and thoughtful he was. How he has asked her to marry him and how she accepted.

She even covered how even though this happened, and she was so happy with Dusty, that she was young and stupid and listened to her friends who she let convince her to let another man, her ex-boyfriend and the one who treated her so badly, back into her life.

She then covered how the other man at first only met her once in a while, but later convinced her to spend a lot of time with him, and while they were together he tried to put Dusty down all the time and try to convince her to do the same, and to do things that would either embarrass Dusty or that would hurt him.

She covered how he wanted her to go right from being with him to Dusty so Dusty could feel what he left behind so that he would know that he had been inside her before him, and how hard he tried to convince her to let Dusty taste him while his leavings were still fresh in her from one of their sessions.

Even though he was shocked by her doing this, some of this was news to Dusty and he found himself really wanting to know the fully story himself. At times he felt sick to his stomach from what he learned, but he still wanted to know how far it reached.

She covered that she probably would have still been doing it, but she caught a disease and gave it to Dusty because the other man was also sleeping with all of her friends as well as other women and he gave it too her. She didn't know he was having sex with her friends as well, but they did know she was having sex with him.

As she mentioned that, the other three women all looked at Dusty in a new light.

It suddenly made sense why he was so adverse to giving them all a chance and bedding them all when he got here. Only Suzan wasn't shocked, even though she was shocked at all of the particulars that Dusty never mentioned. Some of it made her sick to the stomach as well.

Meanwhile as Lindsey quietly spoke chills started to race up and down Rachel's spine.

She started to realize why Dusty was so stand offish with her when they first met, and why after a season she wasn't making as much progress with him getting him into her bed as she had hoped.

As she looked at Lindsey she could see that they greatly favored each other, enough that they could have really been sisters with the same parents.

Not to mention also the fact that he was going to marry someone who looked just like her, but didn't go through with the marriage.

Not to also mention that this same woman who looked like her was cheating on him and infected him with some strange disease, all suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks as she realized that Dusty must have wondered when they first met if she would have made him sick too

It also became clear that even while Dusty and her weren't committed to each other, it had to look to him as if she was doing something similar with all the men she was interested in while she waited for Dusty's to decide on her.

Rachel also started to wonder in horror if Dusty thought she was now carrying something just waiting to give it to him just like she did.

She now reasoned that Dusty was probably only seeing all of her actions as an extension of this Lindsey woman had been up too.

Lurching up from the table as her stomach flipped on her and as she could see all of this, with tears now freely flowing from her face, Rachel fled the dinning room of the Inn headed outside. This was too much to bear or for her to stand all at once.

As she did, none of the other women seemed to notice as they seemed to be still listening to Lindsey who was still talking through her tears.

Lindsey then went on to cover how hurt Dusty looked as they had the conversation where he told her he knew what she had been up to and that she had to get to a doctor to get fixed up.

She told them she tried to tell Dusty that while she did what she did, and knew it was wrong, that she never once let Chad do anything to berate or run Dusty down, and she refused to help him do it either.

She also mentioned that she would never come to Dusty after being with Chad. She always waited until the next day and always cleaned up thoroughly, and would never disrespect him like that. She tried to tell everyone through her tears that even as stupid as all of this sounded, she still loved him like no other.

She also covered finding out that as payment for her stupidity she could never carry Dusty's children, and that was the one thing Dusty wanted above all else. That she rob him of that and almost took away his chance to have them with someone else.

As she cried through her story she also told them about how hard she tried to get Dusty to forgive and to love her once more, but his not being willing to give her another chance.

Then she covered the part of her letting the man who started all of this live with her, hoping that Dusty would hear about it from some of the few friends they had in common, and hopefully come and fight for her. Prove to everyone that she was his and the other man was worthless.

But Dusty never came to get her and to tell her all was forgiven

Later as she waited, she found out that the man Chad was still trying to being with other women even while he was now back with her, but they were all turning him down because of who he was and how many women he made sick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.