Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst

Copyright© 2010 by Risq

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dusty is starting to adjust to his new life in a new world of magic, but that new life is again going to change. In the middle of choosing which of the four women he wants to be with he is given a new mission to find out how children are being kidnapped and why monsters are attacking a town. Just as he feels it couldn't get any worse a "new" distraction then arrives to knock him off his game.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Slow  

Awaking with a start, and seeing that it was still early, Dusty thought he'd put in some time in the exercise yard, where he recently had a heavy and speed bag installed for his own personal use.

As he got ready to work out he strapped on a weight set to his arms and legs that he used to help in his conditioning for his work out.

It took him a while, but he found a leather worker who could create a weighted wrist band so he could put about 20 lbs of sand in a makeshift weight set for his wrist.

It was also a good thing he was an engineer before, as he had a devil of a time explaining to him how to first make compartments and later how to make the compartments symmetrical to balance out the sand equally so he could strap it on his wrist.

Finally he had what he wanted.

He now had a set of 20 lbs weights for his wrist that covered a good part of his forearm, and later a 40 lbs set for each of his legs. Dusty had always been strong and fast since childhood, but since coming to this world his strength seemed to be growing almost daily even more.

Very, very, soon he would need to up the weights yet again. He wondered if he would eventually need 50 lbs for his arms and 80 lbs ones for his legs at some point.

One of the reasons lately the men from this world didn't call Dusty out anymore or challenge him for the girls attention any longer was because the first time he hit the heavy bag that he had made he somehow punched through it on accident because the outer skin was too thin.

He was still gauging his real strength and didn't realize how strong he had become.

A couple of the men saw that and as they couldn't miss the sand running out of the bag, and they soon thought better about challenging him to a fight to embarrass him.

His new heavy bag was far heavier and sturdier than the first one, and the few men who tried to sneak and punch it like they saw him doing when he wasn't around were begrudgingly impressed that he didn't hurt his hands like they did when they struck it once.

Over time that proved a proper assessment as they saw what looked to be his hands moving as a hard to track blur while he was working the speed bag, even with the 20 lbs weights on his wrist.

As a group they settled on trying to quietly steal the women from him rather than getting killed by him in a physical attempt.

They could always claim self defense if he got hurt in a fist brawl, but as he didn't use weapons, trying to harm him with a weapon wouldn't work at all as no one would ever believe a claim of self defense from them.

And they knew they couldn't take him without one.

It also had the unexpected and further added effect that many of the other women in the guild, since there were other women than just the four who found him in the wild, once they heard about his training started to all come out at various times to watch him.

While the four of them were the real beauties of the guild, it would be unfair not to also say that most of the other women weren't a far cry from them either, even though there were a few others who were at best average as well.

Regardless of their looks the other women were all built to varying proportions that worked well for them and Dusty had to admit any man they chose to be with would be happy to have them warm their beds.

He did notice though that it didn't take the girls long to scare off their competition.

While they agreed to compete with each other for him, they weren't willing to let any other women into the competition if they could help it. So the other women had to settle for watching from a distance.

This morning however Dusty was finishing up his very early morning workout, but he had yet to notice that Marie was standing off to the sides watching as he was too engrossed in what he was doing. She had to admit she liked how his muscles flexed in the early morning light as he worked up a good sweat.

Marie was observant enough to realize early on that Dusty was leaning towards either Suzan or Lori. She could see Dusty respond whenever Lori did something to get his attention, but she couldn't miss the closeness that was between him and Suzan that none of the other girls had with him.

She knew he found her attractive, but not enough to choose over the other two. He didn't respond to what she did the same way.

But even though she knew that she didn't have that same closeness she still often fantasized about him. And if she was honest she knew that he wasn't her idea mate, but that didn't mean she didn't want to have a few moments of fun with him in bed now and then either.

She also had to admit that she was curious why he didn't sleep with any of them when they were all so willing to do it with him. Most of her curiosity was around that. She wondered if he was as good as he claimed that one night and she found she thought about that a lot.

What she most often dreamed about was for him to hold her down while they were both naked, while she ran her hands all over his body. None of the males here, or any that she had been with, had a body quite like his. While the other men were muscled as well, none of them had his type of definition either, and that got her attention easily.

She, as well as a few others, couldn't help but notice that his stomach muscles were so defined it looked like someone had taken a knife and carved them deep into his body.

Dusty might not have realized it, but he was now a little large than when he first got to their world, and the definition in his arms, chest and legs was now something that was easier to see than before. Everything about him seemed to be growing.

As Marie watched she appeared to still be memorizing each and every muscle he had at times, enough that she often felt them when she dreamed. Marie was sure that he felt every bit as hard naked as he looked to her.

Yet one more time she wished that they were really compatible, but she also realized that outside of sex they really had nothing in common. And she knew she wasn't sure she wanted to be with him for only that reason alone. There was more to life than a bedroom.

As she watched him finish up his workout on the bag she remembered something else.

She was confused how he was able to hit the heavy bag he called it, so hard with his hands and legs, especially his knees. Even Rachel had problems getting her knee's that high to hit anything.

She once tried to hit it with her hands after he finished and went in to take a shower and she was sure that she broke her hand when she tried to hit it just as hard as she saw him do it. It was bruised for days

There was no way he should be able to hit it as hard as he did for as long as he did it. He said he needed boxing gloves, but since he had none he just wrapped his hands in cloth and started training.

He used what little white magic he knew to reduce whatever swelling that was caused by this training on his hands and feet. He said that he needed something called anti-inflammatory medicine. He said in his world it kept the swelling down, but he didn't have any here.

But she had nothing to use for the bad sprain and bruising from hitting that bag, and she was embarrassed to ask either him or Lori to heal it as she didn't want them to know what she did. So she lived with the pain for a few days until it seemed to heal.

Marie watched him toweling off and she was still amazed he came from another world.

One thing that she still did was get him to show her even more moves from his style of "Moo ay tie" fighting that he favored. While she wouldn't ever be as good as he was she was able to start to learn more of how it worked.

This morning however she was starting to feel mischievous that Dusty hadn't ever wanted her in the same way he wanted Suzan or Lori, and she thought to show him what he was giving up by not bedding her at least once.

She wasn't sure if what bothered her was the fact that he seemed to easily resist her or that any other male she had really been interested in was always hers for the taking.

Knowing that Dusty would be up early enough to practice by himself, she decided to getup early also and watch him. She dressed in a way to show him what he passed up by not giving her a real chance, even if in the end it wouldn't have worked out.

As he finished toweling off Marie said with a smile "Dusty, I thought I wouldn't be able to catch you before I had a chance to workout with you and put some of my personal practice from what you've been showing me to the test."

Smiling he turned to look her way and he really wished he hadn't.

Marie was standing in front of him in pants so tight they looked to be painted on her. But they were made of some different type of material, in that they seemed to be pretty stretchy. And the way they lay on her body let him know that she didn't have any underwear on.

As she slowly advanced he could see the nice legs she had on her and how they seemed to flex as she walked.

She had her trademark ponytail with her dark hair almost over one eye. And she had on a shirt that was tied up under her breasts showing off her nicely formed stomach and its light muscles underneath.

"H ... hi Marie! <Ahem> Hi. Is there something you wanted to work on?" squeaked Dusty as he attempted to ask his question and trying to regain his composure.

While he knew that Suzan was the one, he should have remembered that until it became official the other girls were still going to put on a full court press.

"Not really. Well, maybe a few of those elbow strikes you were showing me earlier. If I have to grapple with someone who has grabbed my staff I already have a few ways I can get it back, but knowing a few others wouldn't hurt," said Marie smiling at him.

Trying to keep it as professional as he could Dusty started working out with Marie teaching and sparring with her on what to do. Soon they both were growing sweaty from the workout.

"Wow this is more involved today than I thought. Give me a moment won't you?" asked Marie

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.