The Dukes of Hazzard: Moonshine and Romance - Cover

The Dukes of Hazzard: Moonshine and Romance

Copyright© 2010 by SassyGal84

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The arrival of an old friend and a government scientist lets Daisy Duke have her "Summer of Love!"

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

You would have thought that the incarceration of his nephew Hughie would have turned J.D.Hogg so far off the Dukes that he would have no use for young Daisy Duke in his Boar's Nest. Such was not the case. Uncle Jesse and Boss Hogg had been partners/rival in the moonshine business and, truth be told, as long as J.D. Hogg himself didn't go to jail, there was a part of him that actually secretly relished the cat and mouse game between him and the Dukes. And while J.D.Hogg had no romantic designs toward Daisy (putting him in the distinct minority of the male population of the Hazzard County), she did make an attractive and commercially beneficial addition to the Boar's Nest.

Daisy, though, wanted a break from the Boar's Nest. It reminded her too much of Hughie Hogg, her first love. Unfortunately for Daisy, it was either the Boar's Nest or the farm. There just wasn't that much employment opportunity for an 18-year old girl in Hazzard. Daisy sure wished there was, though.

Even in Hazzard County, they warn you to be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

Newly deputized Enos Strate was turning out to be more than Boss Hogg or Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane had bargained for. For one thing, Enos had zero immunity to the charms of Daisy Duke, whom he had been smitten with even before her recent transformation from frumpy to sizzling. For another, Enos was as honest as the day was long. Unless otherwise instructed, Enos had a tendency to do the right thing. In this case, the right thing was turning over samples of the recently confiscated jars of moonshine to the Federal Government (Boss Hogg's most recent scheme had been to become the sole source of moonshine in the county of Hazzard). The federal government dutifully turned it over to the Office of Biofuels, a joint project of the Department of Agriculture and the Department of Energy. They in turn turned it over to their rising star, 21 year old Dr. Jonathan Lee, possessor of a 189 IQ, three doctorates, and a stammer that appeared only in the presence of beautiful young women.

Not that Jonathan was a bad looking guy. Quite the contrary. He was a walking definition of 'boyish good lucks', with his lean, muscular build, ready smile, dirty blonde hair that always seemed out of place, guileless blue eyes and a certain clumsy charm. But Jonathan had been different since he had first started walking. Earning your first doctorate by the time you're fifteen is not conducive to good social skills.

When Jonathan got the moonshine samples, he dutifully began running tests on them. Within days, he put in paper work to take a trip to Hazzard County. Jonathan had found an energy potential in the Hazzard moonshine that was at least twice as high as normal corn ethanol. He had deduced it must be something in the soil of Hazzard. If he could isolate it, then perhaps corn ethanol wouldn't be the losing proposition he had always argued it was.

Jonathan quickly got his ticket from Washington to Atlanta and, after acquiring a van from the local federal carpool (done stammeringly; the clerk who processed his request was more than passingly attractive), Jonathan made his way to the Sheriff's department of Hazzard County to talk to one Deputy Enos Strate, who had sent in the samples in the first place.


"And what can I do for you, boy?" Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane tried to be intimidating as the young Dr. Lee walked in to the Sheriff's Department, his sizable stomach thrust out aggressively.

If Roscoe had been a beautiful woman, Dr. Jonathan Lee might have been intimidated (and things in Hazzard County would surely have been a lot different, with Bo and Luke Duke trying to be captured all the time!). As it was, Jonathan just raised an eyebrow as he flashed his credentials.

"I'm here to see one of your deputies, Sheriff. An Enos Strate?"

Roscoe eyed the credentials suspiciously, then looked up at Jonathan. "Don't reckon he's here. So why don't you just scoot on out of here and back to whatever government cubby hole you crawled out of."

Jonathan had been standing down officious bureaucrats since he was nineteen. He had faced a doctoral review board when he was fourteen. Rural county officials couldn't instill any more fear into him than that.

"Certainly, Sheriff. And please give my regards to the federal agents who will be visiting you shortly, asking why you are interfering in my research. I'm not quite sure who it will be. Homeland Security, Justice, F.B.I. There's always the question of jurisdiction, you know. But with oil prices being what they are, I'm sure whoever it is will be taking a dim look at your actions."

"Oil prices? Now, wait ... what are you here for, er ... Mr. Lee?"

"It's Doctor Lee, actually. Your deputy sent in samples of home-distilled alcohol from this area. Not to be overly optimistic, but if my research bears out, the corn grown in this area might be converted to a type of ethanol that would rival sugar ethanol. But I have to prove my thesis first. Now, if you could direct me to Deputy Strate?"

"Yes, sir, Dr. Lee. He's over at the Boar's Nest." Roscoe quickly gave Jonathan directions, and as Jonathan made his way to the Boar's Nest, Roscoe scurried over the County Commissioner's Office to confer with Boss Hogg over this latest development.


Jonathan's heart began to race as he entered the Boar's Nest. There were scantily clad women all over the place, but it was the waitresses in particular, with their tied-off T-shirts and short shorts, that were sure to bring a stutter to his voice. When Jonathan looked around, he quickly spotted Deputy Strate. He was an earnest young man talking to a brunette waitress, who was easily the most attractive woman in the bar. Fortunately for Jonathan, the young woman had left the deputy's table just as Jonathan was approaching.

"Deputy Strate?"

"Awww, heck, I'm just Enos to everyone around here, but I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, friend."

"Dr. Jonathan Lee, but please, call me Jonathan."

Jonathan and Enos, despite being from two different worlds, hit it off right from the start. Enos was actually an intelligent young man, whose earnestness and eagerness to please, coupled with the fact that law enforcement in Hazzard County was corrupted by the leadership of Boss Hogg and Roscoe, made people think of Enos as the county idiot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.