Touching - Cover

Touching

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This romantic sex story concerns two work colleagues who inadvertantly discover their passions for each other after the male in the story receives a dear john email.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After both Sam and Lucy had come down from their orgasms, they lay there in a warm friendly lovers embrace, Lucy ended up with her head resting on Sam's chest and Sam seemed to have his hand trapped between her large breasts. In the silence of this lovers rest, you could only hear the gentle beating of their hearts and even then they seemed to be in rhythm with each other.

It seemed quite a while ago that they had made that first physical touch and yet it was less than three hours ago, lying now as he was, Sam found that he could not believe that such a short innocent touch could lead to the fantastic bout of sex he had just enjoyed and if anyone had told him this morning that he would be making love to a woman less than half his age he would have told them they would be totally mad, not only that but that young sexy woman would be his work colleague, Lucy Troughton.

Lucy just bathed in the afterglow of the wonderful sex and she thought that from now on she would only go out with older men, because the one thing Sam had shown her was that the more experienced the man then the better it was for her. Without really meaning to think about it her mind scanned through all six of the previous boyfriends who were around the same age as she was and in each case she noted that the sex had been nowhere near as intense or as pleasurable as she had just experienced with Sam.

Looking up at her wonderful lover's face, Lucy suggested that they go and finish their drinks and if Sam was agreeable then she would make them something to eat. She pointed out that this would permit more time for Sam to stay longer if he wished, Sam quickly agreed. Sitting up in the bed Lucy suddenly laughs out loud and said if you want one I have a dressing gown but I don't think it will suit you. Sam asked why not and then Lucy burst out laughing again as she explained it was pink with flowers on it.

The couple decided that as they were home alone and the flat was on the third floor so not likely to be overlooked from the street, it would be safe for them to remain as nature intended. With that Lucy excused herself and disappeared into the bathroom to clean up, she called out to Sam that he should freshen up the drinks as it was going to take longer than she thought to mop up all of his lovely spunk. Sam found it a little disconcerting to be walking around naked in a flat that he had only just visited for the first time and so he chose to sit cross-legged on the sofa, but Lucy being at home it felt natural for her to wander around the flat naked.

The only time Lucy felt a little awkward was when she entered the living room and found Sam sitting there, she wasn't awkward about it being Sam but she was awkward about the fact that she wasn't too impressed with her own body she always felt that she was fat and therefore not attractive to men. But every time she looked at Sam she saw him smiling in a direction and if the states cock between his legs was anything to go by then he was definitely attracted to her. After a simple meal of Shepherd's pie, Lucy and Sam sat close enough for their bodies to touch and it seemed natural to Sam the simply raise his arm and put it around the shoulders of Lucy.

In the quiet still of the evening, without distractions of radio or television, Lucy began to explain about her history with boys and how compared to what she had just experienced all previous experiences have been like fumbling's in the dark. She went on to tell Sam everything about her past experiences in a total honest approach and in many respects Sam began to feel a little bit of sympathy the Lucy, for she had lost her virginity at the age of 13 to a family member and had ever since seemed to pick the wrong type of guy. In return for her frank confessions Sam began to tell her about his past life too.

He explained he had been married for 22 years but in the end his wife walked out and had set up in with another woman, Lucy asked if she had shown only lesbian tendencies while they had been together and this time it was Sam's turn to laugh. He went on to explain that when he said that she set up with another woman what he actually meant was she shared a flat with another woman and that between them they began to run it as a brothel, he explained that he had seen himself several men attending the flat when both women were home in a period of three hours.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.