Sixteen Year Old White Boy Taken by a Black Man - Cover

Sixteen Year Old White Boy Taken by a Black Man

Copyright© 2010 by JonathanT

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - James had just turned sixteen that weekend and decided to attend a movie. Little did he know that he would soon become the sexual prey of a much older black man. This led to a dark side in life that haunted James for many years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   DomSub   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex  

This story supposedly happened to a friend of mine back in 1980. He had never divulged this story to anyone but some years later we met for a few drinks after work. It was a cold night in Boston at a bar, he was drinking heavily and told me about this encounter with a black man. James was now a 35 year old married man but this experience had haunted him for years. With literary license, I will relay the story as best I can ... as if he was telling the story.

I had just turned 16 years old and was about to enter the 11th grade in high school. I was excited about school soon starting in the fall but I had just been dumped by my high school sweetheart and felt like being alone ... yea, wallowing in my misery. I was only five and a half feet in height and it was difficult getting dates. Little did I know at that time that my blonde hair and blue eyes would be an attraction to others in my future.

It was a Saturday in August when I caught the bus late morning deciding to see a movie downtown. I had tried to get a couple of my buddies to come along but they wanted to see a different movie. This theater was an old and small movie theater, built back during the 1950's. It had dim lighting and unless the movie was on it was difficult seeing the seats. I decided to sit in the left side area about midway ... there were only a few people there during the early showing.

After the introducing cartoon and previews were over a man came into my row and sat right next to me. Surprised me since there were few people in the theater. He was tall, black and guessing in his mid thirties. He politely said hi and asked if I minded him sitting there. I nervously said no as the movie was beginning. When he sat down in the chair right of me I noticed that he was wearing a shiny gold watch on his left wrist. Really was an expensive looking watch. He was certainly tall considering I was only 5'6" which made me look like a midget next to him.

t was only about 15 minutes into the movie when I felt a couple of his fingers lightly touching my knee and in a minute or so slightly rubbing my leg. I didn't know what was going on but even though I am not gay it was titillating. Since I did not protest he continued to touch my leg. To my amazement I began getting an erection. I then asked him to excuse me so I could go to the bathroom. As I got up to go he followed me ... perhaps to make sure I wasn't going to tell one of the ushers. After taking a pee I returned to the same seat and in a couple of minutes he did also.

Again his black hand was on my leg and crept closer to the fly of my pants which I had forgotten to zip back up. His finger found it open and then two fingers rubbed my underwear. Oh my gosh, I thought ... he probably thinks I did that on purpose. I sort of froze not knowing what to do and even more scary ... I was enjoying him touching me. What was I thinking? Here I was about to let a big black man, twice my age, fondle me in a theater. I looked again at his bright shiny watch and then nervously touched it. He leaned over and asked me if I liked his watch as his hand rested on my lap with two fingers touching just inside my unzipped pants. He could feel my erection with his fingers. This was getting really weird. I had never before had a male touch my private except for a doctor. Let alone, getting an erection. Dammit, I'm not gay.

I looked around to see if anyone was looking at us but there were only a few people sitting in the aisle to the right and they were watching the movie ... not us. I still felt very uncomfortable. Meantime, he continued to softly touch me with his fingers. I then boldly whispered to him, " you can touch me if you want to." "Nice," he replied. Then slowly he snuggled his hand into my underwear and began to play with me. I was almost hard, feeling captive and excited for some reason but also nervous that someone might see what was going on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.