Camping - Cover

Camping

by L-words

Copyright© 2010 by L-words

Erotica Sex Story: Two friends huddle in a tent for warmth and find much, much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   .

Andria snuggled closer to me in our tent. The day had been very warm, but the wind coming off of the water made us shiver uncontrollably. I had suggested body heat would warm us up faster than anything else. I had another reason besides warmth to cuddle with her. Andria was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Her dark hair fell in waves around her face. Her eyes were a sparkling green. Her curves were undeniably sexy. She had an air of confidence when she walked that said she could get anything she wanted at anytime from anyone. But she was one of my best friends, so I tried not to be attracted to her.

I had my arm wrapped around her torso, and our legs were tangled together. I felt the moisture in my panties and the tingle that went along with it.

"There is no way I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight." I said.

"Me either. You think everyone else is asleep already?" she asked me.

"Hard to say. All I hear is the wind."

"Well ... this is kind of exciting..." her voiced trailed off.

"Exciting how?"

"We're trapped out here in the country with nothing protecting us but a tent. I'm so used to being locked in my apartment. Feeling completely safe."

"Well, I promise the coyotes are not going to get this close to the beach. And even if they did, they wouldn't attack the tent!" I said as I smoothed her hair out of her eyes.

"I know. But it's like just the fear of being out of my comfort zone. It's exciting. And I like being here with you. You make me feel safe." Although it was too dark to see her eyes, I knew she was looking at me. The tingle had progressed to a throb between my legs. I wanted her. Needed her. But I couldn't do that. Couldn't take advantage of her. I cared so much about her.

"I'm really glad I make you feel safe, Andria. I can't stand it when you're uncomfortable. I wish I had more blankets to keep you from shivering. Next time, I'll check the weather before we do something like this. I promise." I said sincerely.

"So, didn't you say body heat was the fastest way to warm up?"

"Definitely."

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's make out, get our bodies pumping some heat!"

"You're joking, right?" I asked, hoping she was serious.

"No, I'm not joking. I'm so turned on right now. I can feel the heat from your pussy against my leg. You want me too, don't you?"

"Um ... yeah. I do." I barely got the words out of my mouth before her lips were on mine. Her lips were urgent yet soft. She pulled me into her body. As her leg dug into my pussy, I couldn't suppress the moan. She pulled me on top of her and I straddled her. Our tongues were playing with each other as I pumped my pussy into hers despite our clothes. It was her turn to moan. Without thinking, I began stripping her, starting with her shirt. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed. They fit perfectly into my hands. I quickly removed her bra and moved on to her shorts. I slipped them off and threw them to the side with her other clothes. I reached down to pull off her panties, but found nothing but skin.

"Oh shit! You're so damn sexy!" I said into her ear as my fingers found her wet slit. I fucked her with two fingers until her back arched. I shoved in a third easily as she pounded against my hand. My thumb found her clit, and I pressed as hard I could until she was all but screaming in my ear. Her orgasm seemed to last a lifetime. Her juices covered my entire hand, and she was panting underneath me. I kissed her gently as I slowed my ministrations. Her body spasms slowed eventually and she seemed to relax.

"Wow." She breathed out.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I wiped the sweat off of her forehead.

"Better than ok. I've never gone that far with a girl. It was really good. I want more."

She kissed me hard and took my shirt off. My shorts came next. Her fingers brushed my clit through my panties, and I felt a wave of pleasure shoot through me. She struggled slightly when she tried to remove my bra. I helped her, and she kissed her way down my neck to my breasts. She didn't take her mouth off of my nipples as she slipped my panties over my hips and down my legs. I pulled her into a sitting position where my legs were wrapped completely around her body. She let out a gasp when our clits touched each other. I held onto her ass as I rubbed my pussy into hers rhythmically. As our wetness mixed, we both came several times. When my clit forced its way inside of her, I felt her nails in my back. I fucked her harder. I could feel a huge orgasm coming. I pulled her body as close to mine as possible. Her soft breasts squished up against my own. We both came together as her pussy sucked on my clit. We screamed out our pleasure as our lusts were finally tamed. We held each other as we caught our breath. Every once in a while our bodies would have another spasm and we'd both moan at the sensation. I kissed her softly as I pulled my body off of her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.