Grandmother Astrid - Cover

Grandmother Astrid

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Steve is sent off to spend the summer at his grandmother's house. It turns into a very interesting summer for Steve and lasts a lot longer than the summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Christmas and New Years were fairly quiet. We had a nice Christmas tree and several quiet romantic dinners, since we were off from school and didn't have school-work to worry about.

Mom came by with both Mike and Ike. Yes, she definitely had that well-fucked, contented look that Astrid had mentioned to us previously. They all came in the same vehicle, and Mom was very playful with both of them while they were here. She would rub up against them, and I saw her grab each of their cocks through their pants at least once, when she thought no one was looking. Mom was also definitely a little tipsy. When they left, Sandra exploded.

"My mother is a slut!!" she said, shocked to her core at Regina's behavior.

"I'm sure that Mike and Ike are keeping her well fucked and happy," Astrid told her. "Neither one of them seemed to be bothered by her carrying on."

As Valentine's Day approached, I got very nervous. I had something that I wanted to ask Astrid, and I wasn't sure how she would respond. I guess that my nervousness showed, as Sandra pulled me aside one day before we left school.

"What's wrong, Steve?" she asked in a whisper, as there were other students all around us.

"I can't talk about it here," I told her playing for time, plus not wanting anyone else to know our business. When we got out to the Mustang, Sandra was more insistent.

"Come on, Steve! What's wrong?" she demanded.

"Get in," I told her. We had already discovered the problem with convertibles. They're nice in the summer or when the weather is good, but cold in the winter, even with the top up. It's just not the same as a regular car. After I started the vehicle, we sat there for a while letting it warm up.

"Come on, Steve!" Sandra insisted. "What's wrong?"

"It's not anything that's wrong - yet," I told her. "It's just that I have something to ask Astrid, and I'm not sure how she'll react to it."

"What are you going to ask her? Why would she be upset?" Sandra wanted to know.

"I don't know that she'll get upset, but I don't want her to laugh at me either," I told her.

"Why would she laugh at you? What are you going to ask her? Tell me!" she demanded.

"I don't want you to get upset when you hear this either, Sandra," I said, stalling for time, as I tried to compose myself. "I want to ask Astrid to," here I paused to take a deep breath, "to marry me when I get out of school next year and turn nineteen."

"WHAT?" Sandra shouted in shock, and then started crying, seriously.

"What's wrong?" I asked, mystified as usual.

"You don't love me!" Sandra mumbled through her tears.

"Of course, I love you!" I replied, even more mystified.

"Then why are you marrying Astrid?" she moaned.

"Because she's carrying my baby?" I replied.

"But I wanted to marry you!" she blubbered.

"Sandra, they would never allow us to get married. We're brother and sister. They would do a check and discover that. We can still live together, and you can have my babies, but I don't think we could ever get married legally," I told her.

"So I can still stay with you?" she asked, and seemed better on hearing what I had said.

"Yes, of course, Sweet Sandra," I told her with a kiss. We pulled out of the parking lot before someone saw us and stopped to ask questions, or to bullshit.

The next day Sandra stayed in her room to give us some privacy, when I went downstairs to talk to Astrid. She was sitting in the kitchen having breakfast, when I got there. She had never had much in the way of morning sickness, and by now had gained a good bit of weight. The baby had definitely done things to her figure. When I came into the kitchen, I saw that Astrid had made breakfast for all of us.

"Where's Sandra?" she asked.

"She'll be down in a bit," I told her, and sat down at the table near her.

"Astrid," I started, after I had gotten seated, "there's something that I need to ask you, but I'm not sure how to proceed."

"All right, Steve. Just come right out with it. There isn't anything that we can't discuss," she replied.

"Astrid, I ... ah ... I ... I want ... I want to marry you, Astrid," I finally blurted out in a rush.

"What?" Astrid exclaimed in shock, before she stopped to take a long breath. I loved the way her now even larger breasts moved up and down when she did that. "Steve, do you have any idea what you would be letting yourself in for, and the can of worms it would open up. Your mother and aunt would disown you. They might not allow Sandra to stay here any longer, and that's not even considering what Mike and Ike would say."

"I don't care," I told her. "You're carrying my baby. Maybe we can't admit that, now, but if I marry you, I can adopt him, and he'll be my son. I don't care what my mother, or Mike and Ike think. I want to be yours and for you to be mine."

"What will Sandra think of this?" Astrid asked.

"I talked to Sandra about it yesterday, and she understands. I explained that we could never be married, being brother and sister, but that we could still live together, and she could still have my babies."

"Yes, babies!" Astrid said, defensively. "Plural, as in more than one. You do realize that this is probably the only child that I will ever be able to give you."

"Yes, Sweet Astrid. I know. It's a wonder that you managed this one, but I would marry you without even this one. It's you that I love, not just the baby," I told her, earnestly.

"Oh God, Steve. You're so like him. So like Charlie, your grandfather. How could I turn you down?" Astrid asked in tears. I moved over and held her then for a long time. Eventually we were interrupted by Sandra coming down for breakfast.

"So, is everything OK?" Sandra asked.

"Yes," Astrid answered. "Your wonderful brother has asked me to marry him, and I have accepted."

"Oh, God!" Sandra said suddenly in realization, "You'll be my sister-in-law as well as my grandmother." Both of them giggled at that. I didn't see what was so funny at the time.

That afternoon, Astrid took me out to get an engagement ring. We went to one of the large jewelry stores in town.

"My grandson is looking for an engagement ring," a very pregnant Astrid told the salesman when we entered the store and were approached about what they could do for us.

"Right this way, young man," the salesman said, and led us over to the section where their wedding ring sets were located. Astrid and I looked the rings over for some time before deciding on one.

"I'd like to see this one," I told the salesman after Astrid had agreed with the choice.

"Yes, sir. An excellent choice," the salesman said, but sounded far from convinced. "Do you know the young lady's ring size?"

"Let my grandmother try it on," I told him. The salesman looked seriously surprised, but handed the ring to Astrid, to try it on. Noting in the process her large belly.

"Yes, Steve. This should be just fine for Regina. I tried one of her rings on last week when you brought her over to the house and it fit me just fine, so this should fit her just right," Astrid said for the salesman's benefit.

"Very well, sir," the salesman said. "Is there anything else that we can do for you?"

"I don't... ?" I started, but Astrid interrupted me.

"Why don't you get her a pearl necklace too, Steve?" Astrid suggested.

"We have some excellent pearl necklaces," the salesman told us brightly, "and they're on sale for Valentine's Day." We followed him to the other side of the store and looked at the necklaces for a time.

"I think she would like this one, Steve," Astrid said after a short time, looking at one necklace in particular.

"Yes, Ma'am," the salesman said, gleefully, "an excellent choice. That one comes with matching pearl earrings."

"I think it would be just right, Steve, don't you?" Astrid said, indicating that she wanted me to agree with her.

"Yes certainly, Grandmother," I said in agreement. "You would know more about it than I would."

"We'll take the pearls and the ring," Astrid told the salesman, who looked much happier now.

"How would you like to pay for that, Madam?" the salesman asked. Astrid handed him her credit card, and we were soon ready to leave.

"I thought you had a pearl necklace," I said, as we got to the Lexus.

"I do. These are for Sandra. A girl should have a nice pearl necklace and earrings. She can wear them to school next week and tell those other snotty girls that her boyfriend gave them to her. You can give them to her tomorrow for Valentine's Day. They will keep her from feeling left out, too," Astrid told me, as we got into the car. She was too large to do much driving comfortably by now and I had driven us here.

The next morning, Valentine's Day, I asked Astrid to marry me again and slipped the ring on her finger when she said yes. Shortly after that, I presented Sandra with the new necklace and earrings. She was very surprised, especially when Astrid suggested that she wear them to school next week and say that it was a Valentine's present from her boyfriend.

Later that morning, Sandra took me upstairs to her room and insisted that we have sex - anal sex. I could see that she was very excited and readily agreed. While warming her up with kisses and sucking her nipples, I stretched her opening with some finger action. Sandra cooed and moaned, and finally orgasmed. I applied more oil to both of us and slipped into her bum vent. I was soon rocking Sandra's world even more. She came like crazy and screamed out her multiple orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.