Grandmother Astrid
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steve is sent off to spend the summer at his grandmother's house. It turns into a very interesting summer for Steve and lasts a lot longer than the summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Sandra and I spent the night with Astrid, but didn't disturbed her or do anything ourselves. Sandra was still shocked at what had happened to Astrid and just couldn't understand it. How could Astrid have been married to a man like that? How could he do those terrible things to her? Sandra was very frightened by this event.

We cared for Astrid over the next week, as she recovered. There were twice daily soaks in the hot water of the Jacuzzi, and us just being there for her when she needed to cry. She slowly improved.

One of the first things we had asked her was how long she had been like that.

"Astrid, how long was Roger here?" I asked her on Saturday morning.

"He showed up on Friday shortly before noon," Astrid told me. "I was out back sunbathing and didn't know anything until he suddenly grabbed me. He must have broken in. I tried to fight him as he dragged me through the house to the bedroom, but he hit me several times. He was really pissed, and when he got me up stairs he slapped me some more and then fucked me.

"After that, he handcuffed me and shoved all of those toys into me after which he started using the flogger and the cane switch on me. The first orgasms were all right, but he just kept it up and kept abusing me. By the time you got there, I was on fire. My nerve endings were super sensitive, and just the slightest touch was agony. It was just like he had always done. How long was I like that?" Astrid begged in tears.

"Mr. Keller dropped us off out front just before 4:00," I told her.

"Oh, God," was all Astrid moaned.

Mike brought a private doctor with him on Saturday to check Astrid. The doctor had had his medical license revoked and seemed to be a very bitter man. Apparently he owed Mike a lot of money and was doing this to settle a part of his debt.

"He was a good Doctor," Mike told me, "except he tended to be a little shady in some of the things that he did, and the Medical Board finally canceled his license. He's a Medical Consultant now and likes to gamble, but he isn't very lucky."

The doctor examined Astrid and made several recommendations. The first were that she see a gynecologist and also get a colonoscopy, but to wait until after the marks and bruises had healed up to avoid questions of how she had gotten them. He also recommended that she take certain vitamins and start taking calcium. He recommended that she get a bone-density scan from her regular doctor. Naturally, Astrid didn't have a regular doctor, and he recommended that she get one. He also told her to to pick a better grade of men. Men who wouldn't do these sorts things to her in the future.

On Monday the television news was alive with the story of a man found abused and nearly hung that morning in one of the city parks. He was found standing on a very rickety chair under a street light. His hands were handcuffed behind his back and there was a noose around his neck. The end of the rope was tied to the top of the street light pole and there was about six inches of slack in the rope.

He was naked and had been badly abused. There was still cum dripping from his butt. His face was badly bruised and scratched, and his nose was broken. He was also missing several front teeth. His body had many marks and showed much abuse, and he had been dyed a deep purple. He had been castrated and his cock had been shortened. Both wounds had been cauterized.

He had been delirious when found and in danger of hanging himself if he lost his balance. There was shock and disgust expressed over his condition by the reporters. He was not able to or perhaps was unwilling to tell the police who had done this to him, however. It was Roger, and he didn't look good at all after spending the weekend with the bikers.

Astrid had recovered enough to get around the house after a few days. We had given her over-the-counter pain relievers since Friday night, so she was feeling somewhat better. Her first trips to the toilet had been hard and she had cried there from the pain when she peed and especially the pain in her butt when she took her first dump. Sandra and I held her while she cried and tried to make her feel better, as there was really little we could do other then to apply some hemorrhoid medication.


School started the Tuesday after Labor Day. Astrid was considerably better by then and insisted on taking us the first day. Sandra and I were attending a private high school this year. Astrid had gotten us admitted in early August. We both thought that it was too expensive, but Astrid had insisted.

I was a junior this year even though I was nearly seventeen. I was born in mid-November and the school system where we live wouldn't allow you to start in the first grade until you were six-years-old. The cutoff date was the end of September. So all of the kids born in the last three months of the year had to wait an extra year to start in first grade, and they were consequently older than the other kids in their class. Sandra was a freshman this year.

I got to drive the Lexus to school the first day. When we got out in the parking lot, Astrid got out also and gave me a sexy kiss. There were a number of other students there that saw her in her tight white dress. She was much better now and none of the abuse showed, as it was all covered by the dress. Astrid also kissed Sandra on the cheek, before she got behind the wheel of the Lexus and returned home.

In my classes that day I saw a number of the kids who had attended the driver's training school with me. All of the guys and some of the girls remembered Astrid.

During lunch, I was accosted by one of the guys on the football team.

"Hey, newbie," he called, "who was that old chick you were swapping spit with this morning?"

"Do I know you?" I asked, amazed that anyone here would be so crude.

"You don't have to know me, newbie. Just answer my question," he told me, snottily.

"If it's any of your business, that was my grandmother," I told him.

"She didn't look like any grandmother that I ever saw," he replied. "How come you were swapping spit with her?" he demanded.

"Astrid is very affectionate," I answered, growing tired of this bore. Later one of the guys who had been in the driving classes with me came over to talk to me.

"You need to stay away from that asshole, man," he told me. "He's really bad news."

"Yes," I answered, "I already noticed. What's his problem?"

"He's a jock. They all have that problem more or less. He just has it more than most of them," he replied. Luckily, asshole wasn't in any of my classes, and I didn't see much of him. We never attended any of the school's football games either. Astrid picked us up that afternoon, as the private school had no bus service.

When we got home, Astrid had a surprise for me. It was a red 2002 Mustang convertible. It had been my grandfather's last car and had been in storage since his death. She had had it serviced and completely gone over during August with the intention of me driving it to school. Roger's assault had ruined her plans for presenting it to me before school started, but it was ready and I could drive it to school tomorrow.

I had never expected anything like this. I hugged and kissed Astrid in appreciation, and she only winced a little at my enthusiasm. We went for a little spin in the Mustang that afternoon, so I could try it out and get familiar with how it handled. Astrid made it very plain to me that there was to be no racing or other foolishness in this car, or it would be taken away. The next day when I drove the Mustang into the parking lot, I got a lot of surprised looks from guys and girls both. The Mustang was definitely a big hit.

It turned out to be more of a hit than I wanted. Guys wanted to talk about racing and sports cars, which was something I wasn't really into. A number of girls hit on me that week wanting a ride in it, and I got several offers to be their boyfriend, but I already had two women and didn't need any more, so I turned them down.

Sandra also got a good bit of attention because we rode to school together. She, however, was frightened by all of their attention because of what had happened to Astrid. Plus she still had that (by now) giant crush on me. She told all of them that she still had a boyfriend at her old school. Eventually, we were left alone, and a lot of the other students just considered us stuck up outsiders.

It was two weeks after the attack before Astrid was ready to have sex again. She said that she was pretty well recovered and many of the marks and bruises had faded and some had disappeared by then. Our first time together was slow and easy. I warmed Astrid up for quite a while before we started having sex. Astrid came like crazy once we got started, and she was comfortable with what we were doing.

When I finally came in her it was with what seemed like a larger amount than usual. I had had sex with Sandra a few days before, but we had kept a pretty low profile while Astrid recovered. Plus school work took a lot of our time. Our new private school gave a lot more homework than the government-run school that we used to attend.

Astrid had been scheduled for a colonoscopy in late September by the specialist that she had seen. She would see her gynecologist in October, but hadn't scheduled the appointment yet. The colonoscopy didn't reveal anything unusual, and Astrid considered it a waste of both the time it took that day and of the day of preparation. I had gone with her and driven her back home, as the hospital didn't want her to drive after the procedure.

It was when Astrid went to the gynecologist in late October that she got the big surprise.

"You're pregnant," the doctor told her after looking at the tests.

"That's not possible," Astrid said. "I've already started menopause."

"It is definitely possible. You're at least six weeks pregnant!" the doctor told her. "I would also advise you to slow down somewhat on having sex. You have some indications of having had heavy sex in the past - very heavy sex," she added with a frown. "Is there anything you need to tell me?" she asked, somewhat worried.

"No," Astrid replied, not wanting to discuss it, "I just like sex a lot."

"I would advise you to keep it to three or four times a week at most," the doctor advised her.

Astrid was just flabbergasted by all of this. She had never had a baby and thought that she was sterile and never would have one. Now here she was at forty-five, pregnant for the first time. What was she going to do? Plus having sex only three or four times a week? Surely, the doctor hadn't meant that.

"I've never been pregnant before," she told the doctor, still in shock.

"Yes," she answered, "I noticed that. What ever possessed you to start now at your age?"

"I had no intention of getting pregnant. I thought that I never would. As much as I have had sex, I never got pregnant by any of the men, and when I started menopause, I thought I never would. I thought it was all over," Astrid told her still shaken.

"It's only over when you finish menopause, and on occasion not even then. There are women that have had babies at sixty-five. Now, I'll want to see you every two weeks, if you are going to keep it. If not, I can give you an abortion. It's not a problem at your age. Having a baby at forty-five can be very dangerous. At your age, you're going to have to be very careful. I'll give you some time to decide, if you want," the Doctor told Astrid.

"No, I don't need any time," Astrid answered, very positively. "I'm keeping the baby. I've always envied other women their children. Now I have a chance to have one of my own, and I'm taking it. There will be No Abortion."

"All right," the Doctor said in resignation after a short pause, "here is what you need to start doing." She then went into a long list of dos and don'ts, plus telling Astrid what she wanted her to eat and drink or not drink plus the medicines and vitamins she was to take. This was followed by a video on pregnancy before Astrid left for the drugstore to pick up the things required for her new life over the next eight months.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.