Grandmother Astrid - Cover

Grandmother Astrid

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Steve is sent off to spend the summer at his grandmother's house. It turns into a very interesting summer for Steve and lasts a lot longer than the summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Characters appearing in the first two chapters:

Steve

Regina’s son, 5’-9” tall, 140 pounds, 16 years old, blond hair, green eyes

Astrid

Regina’s father’s second wife, 5’-7” tall, 145 pounds, 38D-25-36, 42 years old, strawberry blond hair, green eyes

Sandra

Steve’s sister, 5’-7” tall, 110 pounds, 32B-20-32, 14 years old, blond hair, blue eyes

Regina

Steve and Sandra’s mother, 5’-9” tall, 145 pounds, 36B-26-35, 36 years old, brown hair, hazel eyes

Effie

Regina’s sister and Steve’s aunt, 5’-8” tall, 155 pounds, 36B-28-37, 39 years old, brown hair, gray eyes


It was June. Summer had finally arrived, and we were out of school - for a while at least. That was when my mother suddenly decided that she needed to spend the summer without us. My fourteen-year-old sister, Sandra, who is two years younger than I, was sent off to spend the summer with our Aunt Eff. Aunt Eff is three years older than our mom, Regina, who was the baby in her family.

Aunt Eff picked Sandra up late on Monday afternoon, and I was sure that I would be next, but was relieved not to be going to Aunt Eff’s, as she is really up-tight all of the time. She’s obsessive / compulsive about everything, especially sex, and had to have everything just so to suit her.

That evening, mom told me that I was going to spend the summer with my grandmother, the Ass, as she always referred to her.

“I couldn’t allow your sister to stay with her. She would pervert the poor girl. You’re a male and perverted already,” she told me. “There isn’t much ‘the Ass’ could do to you. And besides, your Uncle John is out of work and has gone off out West looking for a job. Sara still has her job, but she couldn’t put you up. She has their two children to put up with. I don’t know why she puts up with John,” Mom finished, shaking her head. Mom had divorced my dad two years after Sandra was born. The reason for the divorce had never been satisfactorily explained to us, as Mom wouldn’t talk about it, and dad had moved out of state, back to his original hometown. We had only seen him a few times since the divorce.

I was glad to hear that I would be spending the summer at Grandmother Astrid’s. I have always liked her, although most of our family doesn’t. You see Astrid was grandfather’s second wife. I don’t remember my original grandmother at all. She died shortly after I was born, and granddad married Astrid a year later. The rest of the family didn’t approve of her at all, as she was a lot younger then granddad. In fact, she is only six years older than my mom, and let me tell you, now at forty-two, she is still a good looking woman. That may be part of the reason my mom and Aunt Eff don’t like her. She is still better looking than they are.

Tuesday morning, I loaded my things in the car and mom dropped me off at grandmother’s. She lives all the way on the other side of town, so it’s about a forty-mile drive each way. Astrid had inherited granddad’s house along with just about everything else, and that was another reason the rest of the family disliked her.

Mom didn’t go in. She just stopped the car in grandmother’s driveway. I got my things out of the back, and she just backed out of the driveway and left with no greeting for Astrid, or goodbye for me, either. I had already surmised that my mom had something on her mind. Obviously, it was something she considered very important, and from the way she had been distracted the last couple of days, I had a pretty good idea of what it was too.

You see this wasn’t the first time that I had seen her distracted this way, and before it had always been associated with a man - at least a new boyfriend, or a live-in lover. When we were smaller, there had been a number of new ‘uncles’ who stayed at our house for a while.

Now that we were older and would understand what was going on, mom wanted us out of the way for a while. You see we had started asking questions about the last two guys who she had brought home. They were questions that mom didn’t want to answer. So this time, she was getting us out of the way before she brought him home.

I moved my things up on the porch before I rang the doorbell. Shortly, I heard someone call, “Just a minute”. The front door was open in the summer heat, but the screen door was locked. After a bit, Astrid appeared. She was tightening the sash that closed the summer dressing gown that she had donned. She seemed genuinely surprised to see me, when she reached the door.

“Hello, Grandmother,” I said, as she approached the door.

“Steve!! What are you doing here? Come in,” she said, as she unlocked and opened the screen door.

“Mom wanted to get me out of her hair for the summer,” I told her. “Didn’t she call you about my being here for the summer?”

“No, I haven’t spoken to Regina in several years. She never has approved of me and has always been upset that her father married me,” Astrid said. She had reached out to hug me to her, like she had always done since I was a small boy. I had certainly never minded and didn’t now.

“My, you certainly have grown up, Steve. I remember when you were a little boy and came to visit your grandfather. You certainly have grown into a fine young man,” Astrid said, and there was a strange glint in her eye. She released me after a few seconds, though.

“Well, we had better get you settled in, if you are going to be here for the summer,” Astrid continued.

I brought my things in from the porch, and Astrid helped me carry them upstairs to the guestroom. Granddad’s house had five bedrooms, and three baths upstairs. It’s a very big house, but Astrid was the only one living here now, and much of it was closed up and unused.

“You get your things put away, and I’ll go down and make us some lunch,” Astrid told me after we had everything moved upstairs.

It took me some time to get my clothes put away and my other things put out the way that I like them. I also changed into a T-shirt and shorts before going back downstairs. Grandmother had a really fine lunch prepared, when I finally got back downstairs. There were sandwiches, potato salad, coleslaw, and big glasses of sun tea on the table.

Astrid still had her summer dressing gown on, but I noticed that it appeared to be loser on her than it had been. She got me seated, and made sure that I had everything that I needed. She had rubbed up against me doing this, and I had noticed how warm she was, and how good she smelled. She had obviously applied some perfume while I was unpacking. When I was settled, she sat down at the table, too.

Astrid was sitting at a right angle to me, and I could see that the top of her dressing gown was open revealing the tops of her breasts and her cleavage. That was another reason that my mother and aunt didn’t like Astrid. I won’t say that they hated her because of it, but they were definitely jealous of her large breasts and her good looks when she married my granddad. Of course, those were a part of the reason that he married her. The fact that she was less than half his age was probably another.

I had started on my second sandwich and had finished part of the potato salad and coleslaw, too, before I noticed that Astrid hadn’t touched her food yet.

“Aren’t you hungry, Grandmother?” I asked.

“Call me Astrid, Steve,” she said in a very sexy contralto. “You’re old enough now to stop calling me grandmother and address me by my name.”

“All right,” I said, “Aren’t you going to eat, ... Astrid?”

“Yes, I am, Steve, as soon as you finish,” she replied with a little smile.

I thought her reply a little curious, but she had been sitting there just watching me so far, and I didn’t take any unusual meaning from her words. It didn’t take me long to finish eating and drink all of the sun tea. I had just set the empty tumbler down when Astrid got up and turned toward me. She didn’t say anything. She just dropped her now open dressing gown to the floor and stood there in her bikini. It certainly didn’t hide much, believe me. I had known that my grandmother was a sexy lady and, boy, did this confirm it. My cock went to instant attention.

“You like these 38D’s don’t you, Steve?” she asked, as she pulled the string holding her top and let it drop, too, revealing those big beautiful breasts of hers with their small aureole and hard nipples already at attention.

“Oh yes, ... Astrid!” I answered, when I could speak again.

“In fact, you like everything you can see, don’t you?” she asked, again with a little smile, as she pulled the string on her bottoms, dropping them also.

“Ohhh ... yes, Astrid!!” I answered when my throat worked again. It’s difficult to talk with a hard tongue. Let me tell you what I saw, and what had me so excited. In front of me was a woman about 5’-7” tall, somewhere around 145 pounds. Of course there were those 38D’s she had mentioned and they only sagged a little. Later I found out that her waist was 25 inches and her hips were a nice 36 inches. She had a bit of a round belly above a mound with a landing strip of hair that matched the strawberry blond hair on her head. The rest was shaved. She also has green eyes.

At forty-two, she was one hell of a sexy looking woman. Definitely not as thin as the girls I had dated in high school, but with the extra padding in all of the right places, and my dick just got harder the longer I looked at her.

Astrid dropped to her knees in front of me, as I continued to stare at her naked body. She reached out and loosened up my shorts with the big bulge in them.

“Stand up and let’s see what you have,” she breathed sexily, as she pulled the shorts open and my cock popped out. I wasn’t wearing any underwear, as it was hot and grandmother didn’t turn the air conditioning on until it was really hot in mid-summer. I stood up and the shorts slipped down to my ankles, while my cock nearly hit her in the face, she was so close to me.

“Oh yes, Steve,” she cooed, as she reached out a hand to stroke it. “Your grandfather had a nice long cock, and I’ve really missed him. Yours is almost as nice and you’re still a young man.”

Astrid’s hand felt just great on my cock, and I had already started to leak a little pre-cum. The feeling of her breath blowing across the head of my cock gave me goose bumps and made me even harder. Astrid leaned in even further, stuck out her tongue, and licked up my pre-cum with one swipe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.