Jaded

by Ignominious Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Ignominious Bob

BDSM Sex Story: Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   .

"My God, you're not an easy one to break," he said.

thud

"Ow, fuck. No, I'm not. So what? Fuck. Fuck you, fucker."

"Fuck? Is that an invitation? To a fucker like me, that is?"

thud

"Ow. No. No. Not at all. Look, let me down."

"Why should I? You ready to suck my dick like I asked, you're saying?"

thud

"No, ow, fuck. No, asshole. I mean, it's not safe. My arms up like this, for this long. Use your head. The ugly one, on your neck, I mean."

thud

"Ow, jeezus fuck. That thing's heavy. You're hurting my tailbone."

"Anyone ever told you that you kind of top too much from the bottom?"

thud

"It's a flaw. Deal with it."

"I don't intend to."

thud

"Then don't. I don't give a shit."

"I must be taking it too easy on you, then. Here, I'll see if I can get your attention."

thudthud

"Ow, ow, christ, don't put me in the hospital. You are such a clod. Ow, fuck."

"I don't care, slut. Look at my dick. Just as hard as when we started. Not bad for a fifty year old. You're keeping me young. A pity if it kills you. But I'll just find another one, better than you, if it comes to that."

thud

"Ow. Your cock? ... is pathetic. Don't make me laugh. If that's all this is about, some kind of fountain of youth for a limp wick, I might as well go home."

"Damn, we forgot to give you a safeword to signify 'boredom'. So I guess you'll just have to endure it."

thud

"Ow. How about safewords in multiple hues, for example 'beige' for 'dry cunt', which is what you're leaving me with still, I'm afraid.

"Liar." fondle "Taste this. You're wet as the Mississippi."

"So what. I read some of Ignominious Bob's porn before I came over. Get over yourself."

thud

"Ow, fuck. You have no fucken clue how to use that thing, do you?"

"Actually, you are NICE and wet. Maybe it's time to put you to proper use."

"With what, needledick? Wake me when it's over, if that's what you got in mind."

"Here, hold still, and quit bitching, I'm letting you down, like you wanted a minute ago. Don't make it so difficult. You can at least thank me."

"I'm not making it difficult. I can't move, hardly. Asshole. Fuck. Why do I waste my time?"

"OK, on the bed, sweetie. Arms up, let me fasten it to the hook."

"You think you're gonna win me over with sweet talk, think again, 'sweetie'. I'm not an easy lay, you know."

"Your legs will spread easily enough, when I'm ready. But first, lift your legs up. Don't resist me, it'll be easier if you just go along."

"Fuck, what is that??? That's not going to fit. My tender poopshoot can barely handle your little tool."

"Then you better relax, and spread those legs willingly a little better, Cunt Of My Dreams."

"Jeezus, at least roll me over, let me tuck under and make it easier, doggie style or whatever."

"I told you when we met. I'm not all about 'easy'. Bitch. Take it."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.