Analena's Exposure  - Cover

Analena's Exposure

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young submissive girl has agreed to be Kevin's slut. He is training her to be totally accomodating to his needs and wants.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Analena in Training

Analena's Story

It has been a few months since Kevin's friends had used me while he was passed out. While I was not pleased to be left alone like that the idea of being taken like that had me hornier then ever. I could not get enough of Kevin's hard cock. It was days before I felt myself coming back to normal, or as normal as it ever gets with Kevin.

We did not repeat any scenes outside the house, nor did Kevin allow anyone else to fuck or even see me naked. He has been slowly training me to be his devoted slut, to know what he wants and when. He has not asked me for anything. He prefers for me to ask, or should I say beg him for sex. I have learned a lot during this time and I am getting better at reading his moods. I know when to greet him naked, in only panties or fully dressed. I know when to be totally subservient to him, always on my knees and when to be less so, more of his equal. Every now and again, though, I fight him and his will. I don't know if I am doing so to get him to abuse me in some way or if it's the prim little girl in me just saying no. I am however as each new lesson is delivered becoming more and more his complete and total slut.

I feel as though something is going to happen soon, I can feel it when he fucks me, when he shoves his rock hard cock in my mouth forcing himself deep into my throat, making me gag. I feel as though he is just waiting for me to be completely trained, to know always what to do, what to offer him, my pussy, my ass, my hands or my mouth. I search my mind but I cannot think of anything that I would not do for him.

Kevin's Story

I have purposely not exposed Analena to anyone or have anyone else touch her since my friends used her after I had passed out. I was determined that whatever else Analena and I do, I would never again be without the ability to control the situation. For these past few months I have been working at training her to not have to be told what to do. I want her to know what I want and to be ready for any and everything. She is a very apt student and she has progressed a good deal since I first fucked her while my neighbor watched. The fact that she sometimes is defiant only makes her more appealing. While I want her as my slut, I also want to know that there is something to break in her, some wall to still be scaled.

Now it's time to see how well she has learned.

"Analena!"

"Yes, Kevin!"

"Please take this box and put on the outfit inside, then meet me in the car."

Analena's Story

I opened the package and examined the clothes I was to wear. Inside the box was a white sundress, white garter belt, matching hose and stilettos. I removed the panties I was wearing and put on the garter and hose, then slipped the dress on before stepping into the shoes. It had been a while since I'd worn any heels that high and it took a moment for me to get my balance. I looked in the mirror to make sure I'd had the dress on properly. I smiled inwardly when I looked at myself. My nipples protruded easily through the thin lacy material of the dress that barely contained my breasts. The sides of the dress were open, held together in two areas by a thin strip of lace. The hem of the dress came a few inches below my shaved pussy and it was obvious that if I were permitted to sit nothing would be hidden from view.

I felt my pussy dampen as the possibilities of what might happen dawned on me. If nothing else I was to be exhibited to all we'd meet in our outing. I had no purse or anything to gather so I went outside and stood by the car waiting for Kevin's direction.

Kevin was nowhere in sight so I was forced to stand by the car waiting. I was growing impatient for the day to start and wondering how many people might drive by and see me this way. I knew that in this bright sunlight that my dress would cover nothing and anyone looking at me would not have to wonder what I might look like naked.

I heard a door opening and then Kevin calling to me.

"Analena, say hello to our neighbor Walter!"

I looked up and towards Kevin's voice to see him and an older man walking towards me. It was Walter the old guy from next door. He was often in his yard and close to our house when I'd look out the window. I always suspected he was a bit of a peeping Tom, getting his rocks off catching me naked or partially dressed. As much as I loathed him and his "dirty old man" reputation I smiled and said hello to Walter.

"Good afternoon Walter, good to see you again."

"Analena I must admit you look beautiful today."

He was staring at my now hard nipples as he spoke to me.

"Analena, Walter told me that you have been teasing him. Flirting with him and leading him on."

"That's just not true, Kevin."

"Analena. Do you expect me to believe that Walter is a liar? I think you need to apologize to Walter."

"Yes, Kevin. If Walter says I am teasing him it's because he has his fat nose pressed up against our windows sneaking looks at me or us when we are together."

I could see that my protest was angering Kevin. Walter however was just staring at my tits and smiling. When he looked up at me I could see in his eyes that he was surprised that Kevin seemingly believed his story. My pussy was heating up and I was beginning to understand just what Kevin had planned to start off this day. He wanted me apologize to this dirty old man and he would not accept anything less. I so wanted to go off with Kevin for a few days, and knew that apologizing to Walter was going to be necessary or the trip would be off.

Gathering my courage I said.

"I'm sorry Walter."

Walter grunted and nodded at my words but his eyes roamed my body, specifically my tits and pussy before looking straight at me and grinning.

Kevin came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me, cupping my tits and kissing my neck below my ears, embarrassing me as he squeezed my tits and manipulated my nipples. He said.

"That apology was not very sincere, Analena. I am disappointed in you."

My pussy was dripping, my tits felt so good under Kevin's touch and as he spoke, so close to my ear I felt his breath so soft and tender. I was slow to realize that Kevin had lifted my dress to allow my wet aching pussy to be seen by Walter.

I cringed inwardly at being exposed but allowed Kevin to walk me towards Walter's house as he continued to caress me and kiss my neck. As we reached Walter's door Kevin pushed me inside, holding my dress as he pushed me, ripping it from me and leaving me in nothing but my garter belt, stockings and shoes, naked in Walter's front hall.

"Kevin, what are you doing to me?"

I screamed as he closed the door on me. I was alone in Walter's front hall and the two of them were still outside. I cringed as I looked about this old man's house.

Kevin's Story

Analena needed to be corrected. She was allowing her defensive nature to come out and she was in need of this lesson. I had already planned that Walter would have her for himself this afternoon and his ruse of her being a tease was just a means of delivering her to him.

I had no idea what Walter was going to do, only that he knew not to physically abuse her. He could fuck her or have her suck him off he could verbally abuse her but no hitting.

Walter was so pleased to have a young woman naked that I knew he would obey my rules.

Unknown to Analena or Walter I had set up computer cameras and would be broadcasting this event on line. A number of subscribers had paid good money to see this and I was excited to show off Analena and her body to all who paid me. She would be devastated to know that while this old man was using her, that hundreds, maybe thousands of similar old men would be watching. Before sending Walter in to Analena I told him.

"Walter enjoy her this morning but remember no violence. Use her as you wish and tell her I am commanding that she satisfy you or I will punish her."

Walter nodded and slipped into his home.

I got to my computer and watched as the "apology " began.

Analena's Story

I am standing in Walter's house, frozen not knowing what I would have to do. Walter came in and went to his kitchen leaving me standing here naked and waiting. He soon returned carrying a small glass with what looks like whiskey of some sort and a few ice cubes. He has a leering look in his eye as he continues to stare at me.

"Analena sit on the floor and open your legs for me. Do it now, slut or I will call Kevin."

Shit I am scared, embarrassed and yet my pussy is wet, and getting wetter. My nipples could not be harder and I sit and spread my legs a bit for Walter.

"Wider slut. And play with yourself come for me! NOW!"

I slowly moved my hand down to my pussy. I could feel the heat being generated and I began by gently rubbing my clit. I could not believe how hard and tender it was and how easily I slid into the act. I heard myself moaning as my fingers worked faster and faster on my now needy cunt. I found myself quickly coming to an orgasm and I rode it out moaning and wriggling on the floor.

"Stop it now, slut!"

I stopped and withdrew my hand from my wet hot pussy allowing my orgasm to slowly come to an end. He came and stood over me. Almost before I could react he opened his mouth and spat on me. I moved but not quickly enough and a gob of spittle landed on my belly. He reached down and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up forcing my face to come within and inch of his and then he yelled.

"Bitch you are here for my enjoyment. Kevin told me you were to satisfy me or he was going to punish you so you'd best not continue to annoy me."

He pulled me even closer and started to kiss me. I was too frightened to react and I let his old tongue probe my mouth as his lips pressed into mine. His fingers curled into my hair pulling even harder as his lips released. With my mouth opened to scream about the pain to my head Walter spat again. This time it landed in my mouth. I choked but the spittle found its way down my throat and Walter ordered me back on the floor.

"Touch yourself some more Slut. Be a real whore show me how you cum."

He returned to the kitchen for more booze and came back showing me a small pill.

"This is some Viagra. I plan on riding your pussy for a while today Whore."

"Take my pants off slut and then take me in your mouth and prepare me!"

I hesitated and felt compelled to refuse him when he followed by saying.

"Analena, I know you don't want me to have to tell Kevin you were bad and refused me. So get moving slut or you'll be here all day and Kevin will cancel your trip."

I moved to unbuckle his belt then his pants before tugging them off. When I saw his cock for the fist time I shuddered at how old and wrinkly it was. The thought of putting that ugly cock in my mouth repulsed me but when I took it in my hands and it began to grow I was amazed at how large it was getting.

Kneeling now before Walter who had pulled a chair from the kitchen and sat down, I looked at his now hard and large member and as I stroked it to even larger proportions I could feel the roughness of the skin and the ripples caused by the veins as they pulsed with his blood. I bent over and began to lick that hot hard cock. I could feel the heat rise in him as I enveloped its large mushroom head and slowly allowed the majority of his cock into my mouth.

"Use your hand on yourself as you suck my cock, slut!"

I did, as he demanded relishing the hot wet lips of my pussy as I plunged a few fingers in and out of my cunt. I was sucking his cock and pistioning my head up and down as I fingered myself. I was getting ready to orgasm again and so quickly. I was lost in the act as I felt my hair being pulled and my head being lifted from his hard hot cock.

"Look here slut. See all the pictures I have taken of you and your fun with Kevin!"

I looked at the stack in Walter's hands. There were large color photo's showing me naked walking thru our house. Some of the photos were of Kevin fucking me in the ass and of me sucking his cock. He even had some photos of me being used by Kevin's friends. My fingers were flying in and out of my dripping cunt as I looked at the photos Walter had. My embarrassment at knowing that these existed sent me flying towards another orgasm and I moaned aloud as I came. I closed my eyes and allowed my hands to slow down as they rhythmically stroked my now engorged clit. My legs shook as wave after wave of pleasure assaulted me. Walter's hardening cock filling my mouth made my shaking pussy flow with cum as I allowed this orgasm to flow through me.

"Get up here slut and sit on my cock!"

Surprisingly I did, as he demanded impaling myself in that hard cock. My pussy was hot and wet but it still took a moment to adjust to this fat cock. His cock forced its way into me, deeper then I had expected and it took me a few minutes to accommodate that old monster. It was uncomfortable having cum two times already and my pussy was sore as his cock plowed into me. I wished it were all over when Walter commanded.

"Ride it slut. Ride it good or you'll be in trouble."

I brought myself up and slid back down slowly at first and then I gained speed as his hard hot cock filled me as I came down and soon my desire for it increased and I pulled up slid down again. Over and over I moved up and down, each time trying to find more cock to ride. Walter was now playing with my hard nipples taking one in his mouth and biting down just enough to cause me to moan aloud at the sensation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.