Analena's Exposure  - Cover

Analena's Exposure

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young submissive girl has agreed to be Kevin's slut. He is training her to be totally accomodating to his needs and wants.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Analena Continues to Learn

Kevin's Story

Analena made it that last block, running home nude through the neighborhood. I enjoyed watching her as she ran, ducking into back yards and doing everything to hide her nudity. It was as if a beautiful naked brunette could not be seen if she ran or hid behind small trees. When she arrived at the back door to our house I refused to let her in. I made her come to the front door and then made her stand there and wait for a few minutes before opening the door and letting her in. She was red from head to toe, either from the exertion of running or the embarrassment of being forced to travel naked, on foot, in the open. I let her in and took her immediately to the shower. While the water found the right temperature Analena stood and waited for me to direct her. I stripped my clothes off and led her into the shower.

I then washed her. I used a fragrant soap and a soft cloth to clean away the day's adventures from her soiled body. She had just spent a few hours I the woods giving blow jobs and being masturbated by the three biggest nerds in town. I know that she was as humiliated as she has been since we met but she followed orders and sucked each of the boys off twice, wearing most of their cum on her face and chest. She also was heckled and ridiculed by the people we passed on the way back to the car as her blouse was open and her tits could be seen, plus the cum drying on her face was obvious. Yet she took it all in and then I made her traverse the last block to our home naked.

I was so proud of all that Analena had accomplished but knew there would be more for her to do. I was cleaning her and washing cum from her face and hair and I would then have her soak in a scented bath while I prepared dinner for us. I enjoyed washing her hair, I loved the color and the feel was so soft. Analena was like a limp doll as I washed her, she just allowed me to take care of her, which is her task in our relationship. I tell her what to do, she does not have to think or consider she only has to do. She allows me to pamper her or abuse her it is all the same. So I allowed myself to enjoy my task of cleaning that magnificent body of hers.

As soon as she was clean she sank to her knees and took my cock in her hands and said to me.

"Kevin, I acted like a child today and made your task so much more difficult. I apologize and I promise that I will improve. I ask you to let me suck your cock please. I want to have a real cock in my mouth after those smelly foul cocks I had today. Please?"

"Yes, Analena you may."

She proceeded to suck my cock as the shower cascaded around us. She licked up and down the outside of my hard cock and sucked both of my balls into her mouth before inhaling my entire cock. She had taken me so deep, obviously into her throat, that she was able to lick my balls as her tongue protruded from under my cock. She was wonderful and I decided not to last long. Watching her suck those nerds today had me ready and the warmth of her mouth was enough to get me off. She swallowed all of my ejaculation and softly kissed my cock as it softened in her hands.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her, telling her what a good slut she has become and how much better she would be. I turned the water off and led her to the bathtub that I had already filled and scented. It was full of warm water, bubbles and the scent of lilac. I saw her into the tub and gave her a glass of wine while I lit some candles and turned off the lights. Relax, Analena. I will give you time to relax and review your day, to soak away the feel of the woods and the stench of the nerds. I will come for you when dinner is ready.

Analena's Story

The shower was wonderful and I loved these moments when Kevin took care of me. I so wanted to please him today and I fear that my inability to easily accept my task today has upset him. Yet as I stand here in the shower feeling his hands caressing my body as he cleans me, I feel reassured that he will give me more chances to please him. I begged him to allow me to suck his cock and I loved it. I love the feel of his hard cock, the veins that protrude from the sides and the heat that it gives off as he slides in and out of my mouth. I normally prefer his cum on me, but here in the shower after he had so softly cleaned me, I drank him down and he tasted wonderful.

He has put me in this wonderful tub full of soapy bubbles and the scent of lilacs with instructions to review my day but I can not think of anything but his cock and the hope that he will take me this evening and fuck me like the slut I want to be. I must have dozed because I next saw Kevin standing over me with a big fluffy towel. He reached a hand to me and helped me up while wrapping that soft warm towel around my body. He delicately dried me off and placed an equally soft robe about me and led me to the dining room for dinner.

He had made a wonderful meal and we ate by candlelight. It was a wonderful evening and I learned that Kevin had felt I was due for some rest so we would be staying in this evening and spending our time together in bed. I could not hide my smile as he said this. I would make this a wonderful night for him, fuck him like never before, and make his orgasm special.

Kevin's Story

Analena looked like a queen at dinner her hair shown in the candlelight and her eyes glowed as well. When I told her it would just be the two of us tonight, taking our pleasure in our bed she looked ready to float. I decided to wait until we got in bed before I would tell her it was time for her ass again. She has always fussed about the ass fuck, but once we are into it, it's like the greatest of all acts. So I will let her rest a little from out adventure and to allow her to have some energy for tomorrow, out most adventurous day yet.

It was time and when I held my hand out to Analena she came to me. I told her to lose the robe and walk to our bedroom. I loved watching her walk in front of me, especially when she is naked. Her ass wiggles slightly back and forth and as her head sways her hair brushes her shoulders as well. She has a beautifully round and firm ass and when she walks this was her ass blends into he well-toned thighs.

She stood by the bed awaiting further instructions and I let her stand as I stripped and got ready for out last session of the day. Finally when I was ready I flipped the lights on and told her to kneel on the bed. I climbed on behind her and placed a cock gag in her mouth fastening it around her neck in a single move. The cock portion of this gag was long enough to reach the back of her mouth effectively preventing her from either swallowing or speaking. She twisted her head to me with questions in her eyes and I took both hands and steered her head back the other way. I have never used restraints on her, never gagged her or blindfolded her our sex has always been free. So this was new for her and she was a bit leery, not knowing what to expect.

I had gagged her mainly to take her ass without the usual protests and I think she sensed that as her head swayed side to side as if saying no. I slapped her ass with my hand and whispered into her ear.

"You do not have an option, Analena. You are to accept and not complain. Are you ready to learn how to do that?"

She nodded her head and grunted something that sounded like a yes. I was going to take her ass without any preliminary foreplay. I would use lube of course but I was just going to fuck her ass without warm up, without cuddling, just straight fucking.

Analena's Story

I truly enjoyed all the tenderness I shared with Kevin tonight, his gentleness in the shower, the time he let me soak in the tub and the wonderful dinner. I liked Kevin when he demanded, when he ordered, when he disciplined and now and again I liked being pampered and made to feel special. I knew he loved me and that he was pushing me to do more and more outrageous things to please my desires and to allow me to experience some of the most tremendous orgasms ever. His ability to both command and pamper, I believe, is what makes me cum so easily when he fucks me.

When we got to the bedroom, I was unsure if we Kevin would continue to pamper me or if he would take me someplace I had not yet been. He chose the later. I enjoyed the tenderness, don't get me wrong, but when he takes me to these new and exciting levels of erotica I can't help but get so excited and anxious waiting to see exactly where we go. His actions now, as he makes me kneel on the bed get me wet. When he gagged me with the cock gag I knew we had crossed another line in our games, he had never used anything to keep me quiet, in fact he loved to hear me scream or grunt as my excitement built. So this action alone had my pussy dripping with need. When I shook my head to try to hold the excitement at bay, Kevin must have thought I was saying No, because he spanked my ass a couple of times and then whispered in my ear a warning that I did not have the option of wanting or not wanting.

We were back in our play mode and I was wet and ready for whatever was to come.

Kevin's Story

I just lined my cock up against her back door and pushed in. I heard Analena gasp as my cock pushed all the way in at once. She was filled completely and my belly was resting against her ass. She was trying to scream or say something but the cock gag in her mouth muffled it all and it was just noise. I pulled out and pushed in again and again, each time I went in I pushed harder and came out faster. Her ass was tight the way I like it and she was starting to enjoy it as her ass started to come back to meet me as every time I plunged into her.

I kept up a steady rhythm pounding in and pulling out over and over. I reached around to finger her cunt and found it dripping wet and her clit swollen with lust. Still I pumped into her ass and now I fucked her pussy with my fingers. I was in heaven and sooner then I had thought I felt her ass clenching up, squeezing my cock and her arms gave way as she allowed her head to collapse on the bed. The action allowed me slightly better access to her ass and I took it pushing even deeper into her. I was able to push three fingers in her hot pussy and they were fucking her fast while my thumb rubbed her clit. Analena was a bomb ready to blow and it started in her ass. I could feel the trembling as it came from her legs and she began to rhythmically clench my cock as I fucked in and out of her ass. She was drooling saliva around the sides of her gag and her pussy was grabbing at my fingers.

Analena was at the onset of one of her better orgasms. Her whole body was moving in different directions, I pulled out of her ass just to sit and watch her cum. Her legs were shaking, her arms would not stop pounding the mattress and her head just swayed from side to side, odd noises were coming from her throat and drool was running from her mouth. When she finally settled down I climbed back on the bed and slid my cock into her sopping pussy. I knew that she had already cum so after a few strokes I let loose and shot my cum into her.

I let the gag free and she spit it out. I could see that Analena was exhausted, it had been a long day and she had been humiliated more then ever by servicing those three nerds not to mention the fear of running through our neighborhood naked. I also knew that tomorrow would be an even harder day for her so I allowed her to sleep.

Analena's Story

When I awoke the next morning, Kevin wasn't in bed with me. I got up and wandered through our house naked looking for him. I found a note on the kitchen table.

"Good morning Analena. Now that you are awake and see that I'm not here I want you to do the following. Take a shower and get yourself ready to go out. You are to have your hair done, you can pick your style, put on make up and be ready for me to dress you when I return."

Not knowing when Kevin left or when he was coming home I knew not to dawdle. I grabbed some juice and a muffin and hit the shower. I decided to leave my hair down and brushed it to a nice shine, finally I applied my make up and was prepared as ordered before Kevin returned. Lastly I went to the front hall and waited for Kevin to return.

Kevin's Story

I tried to give her sufficient time to be prepared as I did not want to start the day with discipline and I had plenty of time to kill anyway. I had gone out to purchase her outfit for the day and prepare the days activities. When I felt sure that Analena should be ready I came home and found her right where she belonged waiting for me at the doorway staring directly at me waiting for me to give her further instructions.

"You go to our room. I have your clothes for the day and it's time to get you ready."

When we reached the bedroom I handed her a white garter belt and white fishnet stockings. She knew to put them on for me and she did so, very sensuously. I then handed her a team jersey for our local football team. It was a large red and white jersey in a mesh type of material. When she had put it on the jersey was long enough to reach mid thigh but the mesh material revealed all. Her slightly tanned body came through the mesh and looked great.

"Analena, we will be entertaining some of my friends from work today, they are coming to watch the match. This is the outfit you will wear all day unless I instruct you differently. I want you to serve my friends food and beverages making them feel at home. When they arrive you will answer the door and welcome them. You will tell them your name."

Analena's Story

It looked to me that at the very least I was going to be some eye candy for these friends of Kevin's and at most well, I don't think he has a limit. I had to admit to myself that I was excited about the guys seeing me with thus outfit knowing how embarrassed I would be if they made the obvious comments. I busied myself making up some finger food for the guests and chilling some wine and beer as well. I was just finishing when the doorbell rang and I ran to get it. I knew Kevin expected me to do this. Kevin was in the TV room watching the pre match discussions and I opened the door to four guys. I introduced myself to them and they turned out to be Matt, Ken, John and Sean.

Matt was like Kevin, tall at 6'4 or so and built nice with muscular arms and a full head of brown hair. Ken was short, maybe only 5'8" or 9" and a bit overweight, but nice looking with blonde hair. John was the kind of guy who just looks normal, about 6' tall average build and well kept brown hair. Sean was, like Kevin and Matt, tall and well built. He had black wavy hair and a really nice smile.

Sean said.

"Analena I love the sexy outfit, it looks real good on you"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.