My Own Fucking Fault
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jack finds himself in a situation he has no control over

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I tossed my empty beer bottle in the trash, realizing as I did, I had left my car keys up in Maxine's sewing room. I literally spun on the balls of my feet changing direction, heading back up the stairs taking them two at a time. I ran down the short hallway turning into the room and stopped dead in my tracks! Maxine stood in the middle of the room, naked my car keys held up in her hand as she dangled them in front of me.

"Looking for these?"

"Maxine!" I exclaimed surprised to find her standing there for one thing, and for another of course, seeing her nude. "You're ... ah, home!"

She just smiled still holding my keys letting me know as she now clenched them in her hand she had no intention of handing them over to me either.

"I caught the last half of your patio party," she informed me then, turning and walking over towards the window looking out into the back yard towards the pool. "I see you've graduated to masturbating in front of just about anyone these days."

I had no response to that, and simply stood there wondering now where any of this was going. "What can I say?" I finally did say smiling sheepishly. "What can I do?" I then added which finally caused her to turn facing me once again. And of course, she had that look on her face when she did.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she grinned. "Take off your clothes."


I wasn't wearing much, just a pair of shorts and an old paint-stained tee shirt. I knew that until I had done as she'd asked, I wasn't going anywhere either, so I took everything off while she watched.

Once I was naked, Maxine turned back towards the window again looking down into the yard. "Admittedly, I did some pretty wild things when I was her age," Maxine said reminding me of the conversation we'd had previously. "But I think Chris has an even wilder side than I did, certainly a bit more open-minded and uninhibited than I was at her age. Come ... look."

I crossed the room walking towards the window looking down. Even I was surprised by what I saw, not expecting it ... at least not out in broad daylight anyway, though it immediately confirmed my earlier suspicions. Perhaps the girls thought I had already left, or simply didn't care. Either way, Mandy, the petite young woman I had just met, was lying on her back, feet dangling in the pool ... now naked. As they all were actually. Chris was in the pool, standing between her legs, obviously fingering the young woman. Cynthia sat next to where Mandy was laying, currently caressing and fondling the girl's small firm breasts, occasionally leaning over to capture one between her lips, sucking it.

I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised to find myself becoming aroused while standing there looking down at the three of them, especially when Chris now leaned forward, her mouth coming down on her friend's pussy as she began eating her out. As I stood watching this, now transfixed in doing so, I felt Maxine walk up behind me, the press of her own lovely breasts now stabbing my back. I could feel the twin points of her nipples digging into me, sending a flood of aroused shivers traveling up and down my spine.

"Enjoying the view? Enjoy watching Christine licking her friend's pussy?" Maxine asked, her hand just then coming around grasping my rock hard cock.

"Yes," I stammered already feeling weak in the knees as she began pumping it up and down ever so slowly, still keeping her breasts pressed firmly against me, even moving them side to side a little as she now worked me with both hands, one occasionally cupping and caressing my balls.

"I enjoyed watching you fuck Darcy too," she continued. "I enjoyed seeing this nice hard cock of yours plunging in and out of my daughter's cunt. It's been a while since I've had a prick inside mine," she then informed me. "And I admittedly enjoyed wondering what yours might feel like inside my pussy ... thrusting in and out, feeling the slickness of my juices as you fucked me with this."

I started to turn. "Maxine..."

"No, don't ... keep watching, keep watching Chris as she eats her friend's cunt. Imagine yourself doing that, eating Christine perhaps. Licking and tasting her young sweet pussy. Would you like that Jack? Would you like to have your face buried between my daughter's legs?"

Maxine's hand was working its magic, though her vulgar obscene diatribe was getting to me as well. Hearing her talk so wickedly, speaking of things that I shouldn't be considering, thinking or fantasizing about, and yet ... here I was, doing just that as she continued to paint such a wickedly erotic picture for me.

I watched as the girls changed positions. Cynthia now slipping into the water, Chris now on her back, legs spread as Mandy moved over actually sitting on Chris's face.

"I bet you wish someone was sitting on your face, and on your cock ... I bet you'd enjoy that wouldn't you Jack?"

"Yes," I moaned once more, her hand continuing to pump up and down my shaft, squeezing out a fairly large amount of lubrication, which she now smeared around and about the head with two fingers, sliding them both over my shaft in a scissors-like caress.

"You like having your cock played with don't you Jack? You like having me ... playing with it, your own mother in law, don't you ... Jack."

"Yes, yes ... fuck yes, I do ... I do. God help me, I do."

Mandy had by now entered the pool, standing behind Cynthia, obviously fingering her. It was obvious to me, Chris had in fact climaxed, her face even at this distance turning into a grimace of pleasure as her friend got her off. It was hot, erotic ... watching her do that, seeing her cum, seeing the pleasure on her face as I continued to stand there feeling the pleasure in my cock as Maxine worked it, now increasing the tempo and speed as she stood behind me jacking me off.

"I bet you'd enjoy squirting all over the three of them too, wouldn't you Jack? Can you imagine? The three of those sweet young girls, lying there side by side, fingering themselves, looking up at you while they did? Watching you stroke your cock, soon spurting, cumming, squirting them all with your hot sticky semen?"

"Oh fuck!" I groaned seeing it in my mind now as she said that, feeling the intensity of my impending orgasm, my balls tightening which she now held in her hand, kneading them, rolling them gently about, coaxing out the orgasmic pleasure I'd soon be feeling here.

"Go ahead Jack, come ... come for me, squirt your hot nasty fuck juice Jack ... imagine squirting it all over those girls down there, their tits ... their cunts ... their faces, wherever you'd like to."

I was two seconds away from doing just that when Chris rolled over, suddenly looking up in my direction. There was no mistaking it, she could see me ... even smiling up at me as I stood there, just as my cock exploded, streamers of semen suddenly splattering against the window in thick creamy gobs of white paste. It soon began running down the window, slime trails of cum that Maxine continued to add to, creating even more designs as she pumped out my prick, now actually rubbing the tip against the cool window pane itself, smearing it about even further. Chris laughed, now pointing, directing her friends who now likewise looked up.

"Fuck," I said spent ... stepping back a little now, the window a fogged up sticky mess. "How the hell will I ever explain this?" I thought asking myself.

Maxine had stepped away releasing me, though I knew without having much of a doubt, all Chris and her friends had been able to see, was me. And what must have appeared to them all as me standing there, jerking myself off in the window while watching them.

"Great job on the room by the way," Maxine said looking it over. "Just a few minor touch ups, and I can start moving things in here tomorrow ... or Saturday," she smiled. "Oh, and we're planning on a nice dinner this evening after Darcy gets off work, so you might want to think about cleaning up a little ... changing your clothes," she grinned. And then simply left the room heading across the hall to her own room. Somewhere along the way, she had dropped my keys into the middle of the floor. I stooped over picking them up. And knew even as I did that, I'd no doubt have another debt to be paid for what I'd just apparently done.

At the time, I had no idea just how big of a debt that would be.


I had gone home, showered and changed, and then waited for Darcy to get home from work. She looked tired, though obviously pleased when her mother had said she'd cook dinner for her ... for us, so she didn't have to. After she had cleaned up a bit, we headed over, the smell of one of Darcy's favorite dishes being prepared.

"Do me a favor Jack?" Maxine asked almost the moment we walked through the door.

"Sure ... what?"

"Run down to the liquor store, pick up a couple of nice bottles of wine to go with this," she told me. "I forgot to stop on my way home this evening," she added, "And then found myself too busy to go back after I had," she now grinned.

I turned, already heading back out the door when Chris came running up behind me, passing me by, already out the door herself. "I'm going too!" She called back not giving me any choice or say in the matter as she sprinted out towards the car jumping in. I knew immediately that I was about to be confronted with what had happened earlier.

"Might just as well get this over with," I said to myself as I reached the car, opening the door and then sliding in. I looked over at Chris, but she simply waited without saying anything as I started the car. Backing out of the drive, and then pulling onto the street, we headed the few blocks distance to the store.

"You owe me again ... BIG time," she announced only seconds later, now turning to look at me. "And I need you to do something for me very soon when you do."

"As in?" I asked curiously, almost afraid to hear what it was. I should have known.

"Here's the thing ... you obviously know Cynthia, and now Mandy," she grinned. I almost cringed there in my seat, indeed forced to remember, seeing them together the way I had out on the patio had been bad enough, but including now what they must have envisioned, me standing there in the window watching them, apparently jerking myself off while I did was even worse in my mind.

"Yeah?"

"Well I'm sure you know ... Mandy, Cynthia and I are all up for acceptance into Sorority."

"Yeah, your mother told me you were, a fairly prestigious one too as I understand it, and hard to get into."

"Yes, it is. One of the things they're doing in fact ... requiring that three girls all working as teams together, complete three tasks or assignments. If even one of us fails, we all fail. So we're totally reliant on the other two, to see to it that they meet all the requirements of initiation. So far ... both Mandy and Cynthia have, now it's all up to me."

"I see. So what is it you've been tasked with then?" I asked figuring I was about to find out where all this was leading up to.

She smiled. "That's where you come in. My task ... is to recruit someone ... someone to bring in, who then agrees to do something for us, for the group. We're not supposed to be either romantically involved with them, or actively engaged in having sex with them either. So technically, we're not ... but you're also the best candidate I can come up with. See, they also have to be accepted by the group too. It can't just be some bum dragged in off the street and asked to do this ... this particular thing for the group. They have to agree, and approve of whoever it is before he does."

"Does what?"

"What you're obviously good at, obviously already comfortable in doing. Like I bet Mandy and Cynthia earlier on when I told them. I bet I could get you to jerk off in front of me, which obviously you did."

"Let me get this straight ... you're asking me to jerk myself off in a room full of girls? Sorority sisters? While they watch?"

"You got it!" She beamed.

"Chris, listen..."

"No, you listen..." she said interrupting me. "I'm out of time ... we're out of time. There's no one else that can do this for me ... and after what you did up in the window today, watching us, I think you owe it to us to do that for us ... don't you?"

I knew this was coming of course, had even expected it to some extent, but not to quite the extent that she was asking me. And still I hesitated.

"Look, if you do this for me ... for us, I promise you this, no matter what happens after this, I will never again hold anything against you, or ever ask you, or require from you any favors. Just this one ... this one big one. We need you to do this for us Jack, so we can be accepted. It's really not that big of a deal. All you do is show up, once the group accepts you as a worthwhile candidate, you then get naked ... and simply jerk yourself off in front of everyone. You don't have to worry about any of them doing anything to you. All we'll do is watch ... until you come. After you do, you can leave. That's it!"

"That's it. I just walk in ... drop drawers, jerk off and come. And then leave."

"Yep ... basically pretty simple really."

I didn't see it as being all that simple myself. But under the circumstances, I didn't exactly see any way out of it either.

"When?"

"Friday night, eight o'clock ... I'll give you directions on how to get there. So, will you Jack? Will you agree to do this for me? For my friends?"

I knew Darcy had to work until nine tomorrow night, putting her home around ten or ten thirty at the latest. Hopefully, if I did this ... it wouldn't take all that long. Though standing there in front of a strange group of girls, me naked ... them watching me trying to get myself off, might prove to be a bit more difficult and stressful than I could ever imagine.

"If I do this for you ... you promise, we're even after that? No more anyone owing anyone anything right?"

"After you do this for me ... then right, we're even. I promise."

I considered it a moment more, and then figured there wasn't much else I could do about it, but agree to go along.

"Ok, I will. I'll do it for you even though it's against my better judgment."

Chris squealed excitedly, reaching over giving me a quick hug even though I was driving, forcing me to swerve just a little. She then settled back into her seat, though as she did, she started doing something else I hadn't planned on ... especially as we were only a few blocks away from the store now. She was wearing a skirt, which I just then noticed, though noticing a lot more as she turned slightly towards me spreading her legs. She didn't have any panties on.

"I enjoyed watching you ... now you can enjoy watching me. Though please ... try to keep your eyes on the road while you do too. I'd hate having us end up in a ditch somewhere before I manage to come for you."


I continued to drive, periodically looking over towards her as she played with herself. The sounds now easily heard as her cunt got juicier and juicier. The slickness of her fingers working in and out of herself, often tasting it, before slipping them back in again, still fingering, still fucking her cunt.

"We're here," I announced pulling into the lot.

"Sok, I'll stay out here and wait for you," she smiled. "Don't want to have to start all over again ... so I'll keep the motor running," she laughed as she continued to manipulate her clit even more obscenely, holding it between two fingers, working it up and down as though she were jacking it off.

"Fuck me," I said climbing out of the car and then hurried inside to get the wine before someone came by and saw what she was doing.

She was still going at it when I did return, climbing back into the seat, starting the car after putting the bag with the wine in it between us. I began backing out of the lot again, as she reached over removing one of the bottles. I glanced over, and then realized what she was doing with it.

"Jesus! Chris!" I said once again swerving the car.

"Just what I needed," she quipped as I watched her slide the neck of the bottle inside herself. She began seriously fucking herself now, those same slick juicy sounds being heard again, even more so than before. With two hands, she plunged the bottle in and out of her cunt, her breath coming ragged and heavy. I sat driving with a stiff prick once again, watching her, stunned that she was doing this for one thing, and equally surprised that I found myself actually getting off on it.

Two blocks from the house she came, just in the nick of time as I pulled into the drive. By now at least, she had straightened herself up again, jumping out of the car heading into the house having put the bottle back into the sack once again, taking it inside. It took a moment longer for me before I could follow her. Still partially erect even then, at least it wasn't tenting my pants out as I walked up the steps entering the house.

Chris was already helping Darcy to set the table. I looked over towards Maxine who was just then reaching into the sack removing the two bottles of wine. She held one up, looked at it for a moment, and then sniffed it.

"Hmm, interesting vintage," she said glancing towards me, and then over towards Chris. "It'll be interesting to see what it tastes like ... bet you were wondering the same thing yourself ... weren't you Jack?" She asked.

I felt my face turn crimson a little as she handed me the corkscrew. She chuckled to herself turning back towards the stove.


Like I said in the beginning. Here I now stood, in a room full of women ... naked, working my prick for them while they watched. It some ways, it felt like a dream. How I had got here, everything leading up to this moment seemed like such a long time ago. Amazed that I was in the first place, my young sister in law and her two friends standing off to one side nearer the back than the front, my prick about as hard as it had ever been, and now ... enjoying myself as I stood there.

It had been easy enough to find, arriving well before the appointed time, Chris, Mandy and Cynthia all standing outside waiting for me.

"Nervous?" She'd asked.

"Hell yes ... wouldn't you be?" She laughed at that.

"Don't be ... it won't be nearly as bad as you think it will. Try and relax, have fun with it even ... you'll like the girls, and like I said, they won't make you do anything you're too uncomfortable with. Just try and follow instructions ... for me, for us," she said turning towards her friends.

"I'll try," I told her meaning it, though I still didn't know what was totally in store for me of course, figuring that Chris wasn't telling me everything, which honestly wasn't much of a surprise. They soon led me inside the building, the Sorority itself as evidenced by the Greek lettering and signs nearly everywhere. Chris and her friends then led me up a flight of stairs, and then up another one.

"One more ... this one leads up into the attic area," she informed me. "They're waiting for us up there."

I followed behind, Chris leading, and then entered the room. It was clean, spacious and obviously decorated for formal and semi formal meetings perhaps. A small platform stood off to one side, and I was led towards it. The room was indeed filled with several young women, though three chairs seemed to be centrally located in front of the platform on which I now found myself standing. The young women seated in front of me now introduced themselves after conferring together first, nodding their heads in agreement, and then nodding what was obviously approval towards Chris and her friends. I saw my sister in law smile appreciatively, obviously relieved.

"I am Jessica, this is Diane, and Samantha," she said introducing the three of them to myself. "You do know why you're here yes?"

"Yes," I answered simply.

"Good. Are you willing then to do for us as we ask you to do, without question?"

I thought, but saw no real alternatives here. And besides, the sooner we got on with it, the sooner I could leave. Once again I nodded my head yes.

"Before we begin then, it's important for you to know. If one of the three of us ask you a question, or ask you to do something specific, you are again to do so without question. If you do question, or refuse, that will be one strike against you, and against them," she said once again looking back at my sister in law and her friends. "Three strikes ... you're out, and so are they. Understood?"

For the first time, I saw a look of real uncertainty in my sister in laws face, her own nervousness clearly showing through. I right then and there made up my mind to do whatever I had to, in order to get through this for one thing, and not disappoint her for another. I had no real idea what was in store for me, but had now made up my mind to leave here without any strikes against me, or them if I could possibly help it.

Satisfied, Jessica once again spoke briefly with the other two women, though what they said I couldn't hear as they finally came to a consensus.

"You may remove your clothes now," Jessica told me. I was indeed nervous, all three women were very sexy, strikingly beautiful in fact. I had worn very little in preparation for this, deciding a head of time that the less I had to wear, the easier it would be to get undressed, and then redressed again afterwards. I pulled the fresh clean tee shirt over my head, and then undid my jeans, stepping out of them. I was naked.

After a moment or two of almost unbearable scrutiny, the girls once again nodded their heads in approval, even though I was entirely flaccid ... still nervous standing there like this in front of so many attractive, and still very dressed women.

"You now have ten minutes to get hard ... without using your hands. If you can't, that will be your first strike. After ten minutes, you may then use your hands, but you will only have five minutes in order to make yourself hard. Understood?"

"Yes ... I understand," I responded back, once again glancing over the heads of so many young girls sitting there looking at me, quickly finding Chris, her eyes almost pleading with me to get hard for her.

That first minute passed without much happening, a few snickers and giggles within the room, though a simple glance from the three soon quieted everyone down again. I closed my eyes ... thinking back now. How I had gotten here in the first place? What had happened since all this had begun, that crazy conversation with my wife, that day in Maxine's sewing room ... the tequila of course, and finally ... watching Chris fuck herself with the wine bottle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.