Helen - Space Slave - Cover

Helen - Space Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 21: Betrayed

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Betrayed - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

When they arrived at Karl's house, Helen was not taken in through the front door, but round the side and into the back of the house, where she had never been before. This part, she noticed was even more shabby than anything she had seen on Csadia so far, and that really was saying something.

Unfastening her handcuffs, Martha removed her dress, not unkindly, and she was recuffed immediately. Martha stood and looked Helen over, shaking her head.

"Why did you do it?" asked Martha.

"Oh, I was bored and I thought that as Hugo had let Jon have me before, and had offered me to Dina..."

She was interrupted by Martha saying, "I don't mean your petty fun; that was nothing. Why did you try to take over the planet in your first, what is it, six weeks? Making a switch in labour availability from mining to food production wasn't a minor matter, and Andrew is not one to under-estimate his chances of success. We could all go hungry if his plans don't work out, and we will certainly end up short of uranium to pay for food from Earth. If he is really badly wrong, and Hugo thinks he is, we could all die!"

Helen was horrified to realise that it wasn't the threesome that had caused all this, it was her answering the 'phone; especially as she couldn't really remember if she had said anything important.

Martha looked really angry and continued, "If you had stayed with Karl for six months or a year, then come to me for help, you could have been Hugo's mistress for a long time, perhaps what passes for a wife here on CS or even, just possibly, his successor. He took you because you reminded him of his wife on Earth. Now you know where you are and what is happening, don't you?"

"No," said Helen, "Hugo just exploded and hit me for ages, until I passed out, twice, and then fixed everything when I wasn't there."

"Well, you are for the dormitory here as a slut for twenty miners. And they've taken the other two women away so that you'll have to service all twenty miners. And it's a foreign language dormitory so you won't be able to talk to them. A week of that and you'll be no temptation to anyone, least of all top men like Karl, or Jason, or Hugo. Six months of it and you'll be lucky to be alive. I asked them to sell you to me, but they said you had caused too much trouble, and were too likely to upset everything."

Helen knew she should be frightened of this prospect but a curious tingly feeling had started in her cunt and nipples when Martha said 'service all twenty' which made her, in some ways want it to happen now.

She had her wish, for Martha immediately pushed her through a door into a dormitory with twenty beds and a group of about a dozen grimy work-hardened looking men in it.

Helen couldn't help thinking, 'At least I'm not in a cage this time, ' as she remembered the gang fucking which took her virginity in the transportation docks at the spaceport on Earth.

The men gathered round as Martha said to them, "This is your new slut. Look after her, because she's on her own in here for the next few months."

One man, a little cleaner and tidier than the rest asked, "What her name?"

"She's called Helen, treat her nicely and she'll do anything for you."

Martha's sarcasm was lost on the miners.

The spokesman said to Helen, "Me called Vassily. Me speak good your language. Anything, ask me."

Helen said, "I hope I'll be able to look after all of you properly. What are your friends' names?"

This was obviously beyond Vassily's linguistic powers because he stared at her blankly. Then he looked her up and down as though seeing her for the first time. Evidently, neither he nor any of the other men could believe their luck as they gathered round closer to examine this uncommonly beautiful handcuffed girl who had fallen into their lives.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.