Helen - Space Slave
Chapter 16: Domestic Relations

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Domestic Relations - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Dina seemed to be satisfied with Helen's move to the tiny sleepingroom as establishing that Helen couldn't boss Dina about, while Dina could persuade Hugo to do as she wanted. Helen thought this was petty and was torn between two possibilities when making plans. On the one hand she could have Hugo sell Dina and buy someone younger, to whom Helen would be able to relate; on the other hand there was the fear of taking in a rival for his attention, as Karl had done to Paula.

For the time being there was a reasonable atmosphere between the three members of Hugo's household, with the older couple seeming to start to look on Helen as a daughter figure.

Talking to Jon and Dina, Helen finally discovered that there were actually no ThreeVee broadcasts at all on Csadia and that what she had taken to be a ThreeVee only played tapes from the CCTV cameras in the various rooms of the house. That was how Karl had checked on her and Frank.

Dina was actually quite pleased that Helen could cook, as this relieved her of some of the work of the house, while Helen enjoyed having something to do all day. She had never thought she would miss her mouth being at Frank's beck and call, and him using it two or three times a day, but she did, and the days seemed to drag. Hugo was not often at home during the day, but his demands were unfailing each night in bed, and she became very used to being filled completely by his enormous prick, especially as the NOI seemed to have become a permanent fitting in her other entrance.

It was when she had come to know the two servants better that she realised that Jon fancied her. He was always willing to chat to her and his hands touched hers quite unnecessarily at times. When Hugo was away visiting a mine and Jon was preparing paperwork for later, he would often ask Helen to help him in the study and would idly stroke her hair or her back when she was near to him.

One afternoon, Helen decided to do something about this, as she found she was missing the taste of a prick every day.

"Jon," she said diffidently, "When I was at Karl's, Frank was in charge while Karl was out. Are you in charge here?"

His reply was guarded, "I don't know that Hugo thinks that way here, but if it became necessary I would certainly give orders on the domestic front, and I sometimes am able to tell people Hugo's thoughts on less important matters."

"Frank was allowed to stroke my breasts and use my mouth when Karl wasn't there. Are you allowed the same?" she asked as innocently as she could.

Jon thought for a moment and then said, "I am quite sure Hugo is not as possessive as Karl about anything. Dina wouldn't like me to use you though."

"But Hugo uses Dina from time to time, doesn't he?" asked Helen.

"Yes, but he owns both of us, so that is different. I am allowed to live out with Dina and naturally we ... sleep together, but Hugo's needs always come first."

Helen went to the study door and activated the privacy control.

"There," she said and as Jon watched with interest she took off her overalls, "I'll suck you if you want, or you can fuck me if you think Hugo won't mind," she offered.

Jon needed no second invitation. In seconds he was as naked as she and they were on the floor fucking as though there was no tomorrow. His prick was quite small, Helen estimated, but he really knew how to use it. It seemed to find every exciting spot that she knew of in her cunt and some that she hadn't felt before. Her orgasms were not mind-blowing like the ones Hugo gave her, but they were very nice and a great relief to her. She had not realised how much she liked the variety of even two men making demands on her until she felt a different prick in her cunt.

When they had calmed down Jon helped her up and said, "Dina must never know about this; she wouldn't understand."

"Of course, it will be our secret," promised Helen, "but we will do it again, won't we?" she begged.

"I expect so," said Jon, just as Dina came in and said, "Helen, will you help me with the evening meal please. You can spare her can't you Jon?"

It was only as Helen was in the kitchen preparing the meal that she realised that the old woman had opened the study door even though the privacy had been set. Did that mean that she knew what was going on, wondered Helen? And if so, did she mind?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.