Helen - Space Slave - Cover

Helen - Space Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 14: Anything

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Anything - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

In the morning she woke from a dream about the party the night before, just at the point where Paula's tongue was giving her the most delightful sensations as it tracked from her opening to her love bud. She realised that she was in Hugo's sleepingroom and remembered the journey and the 'ride', then noticed that she could still feel the tongue between her cunt lips. Looking down she was surprised to see that it was Hugo, very gently licking her cunt and tantalising her love bud.

"Ohhhh that's niiice," she murmured, and then he nipped her love bud with his lips and it tipped her right over into a full orgasm.

"Oh, Hugo, thank you so much," Helen said as she recovered from the thrills and her body quietened down.

"Well I did it because I like doing it and I haven't tasted a really fresh young cunt and its love juice for a while now," admitted Hugo, "Now come on, we'll start your education," he added pulling her up off the bed and leading her into a large cleansingroom.

"Keel up in the shower towards the back and facing me. That way it won't matter if you spill some," said Hugo, mystifying Helen completely, but she did as she was told, determined that there was nothing she wouldn't do to catch this prize man.

"Open your mouth," ordered Hugo, and when she did he put the end of his prick in it.

'Oh, he likes to be sucked, ' she thought, 'Frank taught me all about that, ' and she started to stroke the end of it with her tongue.

"Keep your tongue still; this isn't a fellatio session," ordered Hugo.

Helen leaned back and asked, "What's fell ... what you said?"

"Fellatio is the polite language for cock-sucking; it's what your mother would have called it," explained Hugo, pushing the head of his prick back into her mouth.

Helen very much doubted that her mother would ever have thought of it, let alone had a polite word for it.

"Now, when my piss starts to flow, drink as much as you can," continued Hugo.

Helen nearly changed her mind there and then about catching this man, but before she could protest or even move, Hugo let loose, and a stream of piss filled her mouth. She had to gulp and gulp as hard as she could simply to avoid drowning, but still quite a lot spilled all over her face and shoulders, dripping off her tits on to her knees.

Suddenly Hugo pulled back a few inches and sprayed her head and hair liberally with the strong-smelling golden liquid. "You see," he said, "people do do those things and my arse will want to be licked out tonight."

Helen felt physically sick at what she had been made to do as Hugo pulled her to her feet and switched on the shower to wash the piss splashes off both of them. When she had had her shower and felt clean again on the outside, Helen thought about Hugo's words about licking out his arse that coming night, and she thought about the alternative of going back to Karl's place, with his frequent violent punishments, as often as not for no good reason, and Paula's jealousy.

Suddenly she found that she had decided to hold on to Hugo, come what may, and then she had that little tickling sensation in the pit of her stomach and was amazed to realise that the thought of being pissed on and licking the arsehole of such a dominant man was not only very humiliating, but also actually very exciting and the physical details of what she had to do was unimportant. After all, she hadn't actually been sick, and people didn't die of doing these filthy, humiliating, naughty, exciting things.


Helen hadn't seen much of Hugo during the day, but she had briefly met Jon, his assistant who was a quiet, older man, who she thought reminded her a little of her father; then she realised why people could be so touchy about their reason for being on Csadia. It wasn't that she would never actually see her father again, it was more that she would never have any contact with him, for no communication was possible with the Earth except by spaceship and they didn't carry mail either way.

Hugo and Jon were in the study, and Dina, the 'housekeeper', had the day off as it was a ship day, and had not come in, so Helen prepared a meal for the three of them, hoping that she was doing the right thing. Jon took the men's food into the study and Helen ate hers in the kitchen. Then it struck her; every door in Hugo's house let her through. Karl had always restricted her to those rooms she needed to use, and never let her go anywhere else.

Setting out to explore the house she found a set of four sleepingrooms, two cleansingrooms, a meeting room set out for ten people, a sittingroom, an eatingroom, the kitchen, with a separate storage room, and a tiny downstairs toilet as well as the study, which she did not investigate as the men were still working. Hugo really lived in style; by Earth standards there was enough space for at least thirty people to live in, and Hugo had it to himself ... no, now she and Hugo had it to themselves, she corrected herself.

After Jon had left early, to have at least part of his day off, Hugo said, "Thank you for the meal. I didn't realise you could cook as well. Jon was just going to prepare it, but you had it all ready."

Helen felt so ridiculously happy at this common courtesy that is made her wonder. Then she realised that the best praise she had ever had from Karl during her whole time on Csadia was that he did not criticise her. Missing punishment was unusual, but complete lack of criticism was unheard of in that household. Praise, what was that? She felt that here was a man who would be a fair master who would punish her only when it was needed and who actually thought of her as a real person, not just a sex slave, or 'fuck doll' as she had hear Karl refer to her.

"Now, shall we have a siesta before the evening meal, or would you rather go out?" asked Hugo.

Helen, unused to being offered choices, felt a little uneasy at this, so she said, "Whatever you would like will be fine by me, but what is a siesta?"

"Don't they call it that on Earth now?" asked Hugo, "It's when you have a little sleep in the afternoon."

"I never knew anyone who did that," she replied with child-like frankness, "But if you want us to go to bed now, let's go."

Her look left Hugo in no doubt that for her bed had become synonymous with sex, and all in just three weeks. Hugo was a little surprised at her keenness, surely she hadn't forgotten his demands for their next sex session? He realised that she was desperate to catch him and set herself up for life on Csadia; for his part, he thought that she was a pretty young thing who seemed to like being dominated and would suit him very well, for the next few months at any rate, if she proved sufficiently docile and submissive.

She would be a change from his occasional use of Dina, who was after all over sixty, and from the boringly pretend-keen whores at Martha's, though that Kim had some tricks, he mused. He wondered whether she realised that he had seen through her willingness and knew how close she had been to throwing up this morning as she drank his piss. He didn't actually care where his piss went, down the toilet or down her throat, and giving her a Golden Shower didn't particularly turn him on, but it was an easy test of her compliancy. The same with his arse; he could wipe his own arse, but if she would accept that humiliation it would please him and he knew from experience at Martha's that the sensation of a tongue round and in his arsehole was pleasant and would undoubtedly arouse him.

Nevertheless he wondered, as he led her upstairs, whether her keenness to establish a relationship would last the day, for he knew that he would finish off the afternoon by fucking her face after her arse licking had given him an erection. With his size, he doubted if she could get even the helmet in her arse until he had stretched it. In the sleepingroom, he slowly took off his overalls and lay on the bed with his back to the side where Helen was standing, looking uncertain as to what she should do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.