Helen - Space Slave - Cover

Helen - Space Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 11: Entertaining

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Entertaining - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Some days later, Karl announced to the two girls after the evening meal that it would soon be his birthday and he would be having a party for some friends, including Jason, his boss, and Hugo, the boss of the whole planet. Frank was told to start planning the food, as they had already discussed, "But nothing too expensive," added Karl, "I'll be spending enough on the drink as it is."

They talked the details of this for a few minutes and then Karl said to the girls, "You two can provide the cabaret."

"I'm afraid I can't sing but I used to go to dancing lessons," said Helen, and that seemed to amuse Karl and Paula.

"Karl doesn't mean like that. He means that we are to put on a proper public exhibition," said Paula.

"Exhibition of what?" asked Helen, still bewildered.

"Sex," came the reply from Karl, "You and Paula do a little sixty-nining while we all watch and give you marks out of six for artistic impression and technical achievement." He went off into a fit of laughter at his own wit.

"But I've never done that, I'm sure," said Helen, "What is sixty-nining?"

"It's when I suck your cunt while you suck mine," said Paula, quickly, "I'm up for it, if that's what you want Karl, but I don't suppose Miss Prim here will do it until you thrash her into it."

"I'm sure there will be no need for that," interjected Frank, "Maybe you could teach her? I'm sure she will want to do whatever Karl wants, won't you Helen?"

"Y-yes," faltered Helen, "but it sounds very nasty."

"You eat Karl's prick often, don't you, Helen?" asked Frank encouragingly, "and I'm sure you can taste yourself on it sometimes. So it can't be that bad, can it?"

"Anyway, my cunt is nice and clean and regularly shaved," boasted Paula, "Not like yours. Who knows what is hiding in that great tuft you wear?" Helen hadn't realised before that the baldness on Paula's belly was deliberate.

Frank was anxious to see the girls sixty-nining as he found voyeurism to be very exciting, but if Karl took the time needed to thrash Helen out of her reluctance it would be days before she was worth watching, and Frank realised that she really was that innocent still; the thought of sex with another woman had never really crossed her mind. Her reluctance was fear of the unknown and of what her mother had forbidden, not of the act itself.

"Why don't you try it now and see how it goes?" he suggested, "A sort of rehearsal."

"Okay by me," said Paula, willingly, and remembering the feel of Helen's lovely arse and cunt when they tried to fake the punishment, and on the afternoon of the execution.

"But... " Helen's voice trailed off as she realised that Karl was thinking of something else.

"After all," said Karl pensively, "if Helen isn't keen I suppose I could borrow Jacqui again for the evening of my birthday party."

The way he said it made Helen feel very vulnerable, and while she didn't really want to have sex with any woman, least of all Paula, she felt the pressure to comply with Karl's wishes.

Before Helen could answer, Paula said, "Shall we start something like this?"

Walking over to Helen, Paula ran her hand up and down her arm and put her mouth close to Helen's ear and stage-whispered, "Do you like to have your pussy eaten?"

By now Paula's hand was roaming all over Helen's body and was lightly stroking her nipples, and with a stronger voice Paula asked again, "Do you like getting your pussy eaten?"

Helen could only stare and whisper, "I don't know."

"For this party you're going to be my fucking slave, do you understand me?" asked Paula.

Helen looked at Karl and he nodded his approval. In a voice barely above a whisper Helen answered, "Yes, I understand!"

Knowing that she now had complete control, Paula gave Helen the order to strip, "Let me see your body!"

Slowly Helen took off the frock she was almost wearing. It was difficult to do slowly, because it had no buttons and was already open down the front, as Karl liked her to dress. Paula sat on the edge of the table staring at the young girl as though she had never seen Helen naked before. Helen found it difficult to tell how much of Paula's manner was acting and how much was real.

Paula paid special attention to fondling her own breasts as Helen dropped her dress to the floor and commented, "You've got nice tits, bitch; now let's see the arse."

Helen, standing totally naked under the Paula's direct gaze, realised that they had seen each other naked many times, especially at punishments, but this time Paula wasn't just seeing Helen naked, she was examining her as Karl had when he bought her!

Helen's red-gold 'private forest', as she still thought of it, was short and neat, in spite of Paula's earlier insults, so her the cunt lips were easily seen, and being put on display made a shiver run through Helen's body, though she could not have said whether it was excitement or fear at the prospect of a lesbian encounter. She had heard of these things at work back on Earth, but they were not considered 'nice' behaviour and were not much discussed. She had no idea what two women could or would do to each other though, she thought, perhaps they could use a NOI.

What Helen couldn't hide, however, was the moisture that was building up along the edge of her cunt, so when Paula reached out and ran her finger through Helen's slit her comment was, "I love the smell of fresh pussy," while sticking her finger into Helen and then licking the juice off her own hand!

Helen was now getting very worked up by Paula's light caresses and began to get into the play-acting swing of this rehearsal. Privately she was sure Karl just wanted to watch them and that he wouldn't make them do it in public at the party.

Paula stood up and slipped off her tunic. Pushing Helen down into a chair, she thrust her shaven cunt towards Helen's face, and just looking at it made Helen feel weak with desire. She really couldn't understand why she found a woman so attractive, and her rival Paula at that. Helen stood up and the two women moved together letting their nipples meet and touch while Paula put her arms around Helen and gave her a kiss, probing with her tongue as Frank had done, causing Helen to moan as she was being eased gently into a state of increasing desire!

Karl noticed that both cunts were dripping and nodded with approval. This would be a show to rival anything Martha's worn out hags could put on and would make Jason and, more especially, Hugo take notice of him. If it was true what Martha had said, that Helen reminded her very much of the 3D Hugo had of his Earth wife when she was young, then he could get very well-in with Hugo by giving — no — lending, Helen to him.

Paula pushed Helen down onto the table and started to suck her hot cunt until her face was shining with Helen's love juice. Finding Helen's love bud, Paula nibbled and sucked it as though it was the last thing she would ever put into her mouth, and just when Helen felt her orgasm building, Paula pulled away and slid her own cunt over Helen's face while demanding, "Eat me, slave, suck my fucking cunt!"

The aroma coming from Paula's dripping cunt was intoxicating to Helen, and her tongue seemed to slide of its own accord through the sopping slit between her cunt lips until it found a very erect clitoris trying to push its way to heaven! Paula had a truly magnificent love bud, and Helen's lips caressed it with tender kisses and licks. As Helen licked, she felt Paula again back at her own love bud as both girls rapidly surged towards a climax! Both of them were moaning over the other's love bud!

Helen was amazed at what she was doing, but she was even more amazed at how she loved licking and sucking Paula's cunt! Each of them reached their peak at exactly the same time, and both of their cunts twitched frantically as sexual relief coursed through their bodies! Afterwards they lay in a heap on top of each other, neither one moving, just slowly inhaling the smell of drenched cunt!

Helen was brought back to reality by being roughly dragged off Paula and unceremoniously dumped on the table face down whereupon Karl, with a minimum of preparation, launched himself deep into her arse, while spanking the cheeks under him in time with his thrusts. The crazy thought that went through Helen's mind as she started off towards another gigantic orgasm was, 'It's a good job I have a large figure with wide hips. Karl wouldn't be able to do that to a thin little thing.' Once again she felt completely dominated and mastered by Karl and it did seem comforting to have someone to decide everything, whatever his faults.

Meanwhile, next to them on the table, Paula was being filled in the more conventional manner by Frank, but none of the four noticed what anyone else was doing as each of them was wholly preoccupied by the pleasures coursing through their own bodies.


When the day of the party arrived, Paula suggested to Helen that they wear three or four layers of clothes at once.

"Why would you want to do that?" asked Helen.

"Because the men will enjoy watching us take them off slowly," was the reply, "It's called a strip-tease."

Helen chose a short smock, covered by a tunic, with a frock on top and then her overalls. Paula helped her to put them on and made sure all of these were buttoned or zipped up, explaining that their removal would then be all the more titillating for the men. Helen, for her part, didn't really want to titillate the men, whatever Karl wanted. In fact, though, it was nice, for once to move around the house without her breasts and 'private forest' coming on view to anyone who cared to look closely for a moment or two, especially during the party when strangers were there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.