Helen - Space Slave - Cover

Helen - Space Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 7: Punishments

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Punishments - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

As Frank went up the stairs early next morning, he nearly made a mistake. He assumed that Karl was in his own room, with or without Helen, and that he would have to rouse Paula. He almost went charging in to Paula's room, but some small sound alerted him. Opening a small cupboard door, he looked at the monitors which showed what was happening in the two girls' rooms; only Karl and Frank knew that they were covered 24 hours a day by cameras.

In the ThreeVee monitor connected to the camera in Paula's room was a sight which gave him an instant hard-on. Paula was on her back with her legs flung high above her shoulders; Karl was deep in her, lying on the bed at right-angles to her and he was plunging in and out as fast as he could and obviously on the verge of coming. Her naked breasts bouncing as she shook on his plunging prick were beautiful, and Frank would be sorry to see her thrown to the miners, but he knew that she had gone too far in stealing the tin of food and could not imagine how he could possibly save her from that fate. When she was being whipped for her theft just after breakfast on the day Helen arrived, he had thought that Karl might not stop before he flogged her to death. And, of course, he had been left to get her upstairs and to put salve on her wounds, and to clear up the mess. Frank really did detest Karl's habit of giving serious punishments in the eatingroom after meals.

A quick check showed that Helen's room had not been used that night, so Helen was probably in Karl's room, on her own. Entering Karl's room with a jaunty step he was stopped in his tracks by the sight of Helen, covered in dried blood, apparently unconscious on the bed. He was immediately relieved to see her wake up quite normally, and to realise, moreover, that a lot of blood had been spread around and all over her as she had slept. Obviously she had spent some time tossing and turning in the dark and had not realised the mess she was making.

"I would have a shower now, if I were you; and I wouldn't look in a mirror until I had," said Frank, not wanting her to be too scared, "I expect Karl has told you to clear the mess up yourself. Don't say anything to him, but I'll help you fix it."

"Ow," said Helen, "every joint aches and I would like to sleep on for a while. Can I do that?" she asked.

"Not a hope. In about half-an-hour Karl will expect you looking clean and tidy at breakfast."

Her tunic was ruined with the blood and semen but Helen remembered that Karl had told her never to wear it again, so she thought it could be thrown out later. She wore a less revealing summer frock which buttoned from the hem to the scoop neckline and was nearly big enough to fit her. When she went in to breakfast Karl glanced up and said "Open another three buttons at the top, Helen. I like to see what I own. You can go too far with the little girl look. One stroke, Frank, make a note."

After breakfast, Karl sat for a moment looking serious, then he said, "Helen, Paula tells me that the reason you weren't a virgin was that you let Frank fuck you yesterday, and she saw you at it."

Helen blushed at the discussion of her sex life but said, "I already told you what Frank and I did. Don't you believe me?"

"Frank, put her up for punishment, please," was the only response.

To Paula's evident pleasure, Helen was stripped, and fastened to the odd looking structure she had noticed the previous evening; they were, indeed, handcuffs high on the wall and ankle restraints near the floor. When her wrists and feet were fastened down securely, Paula couldn't resist giving her a good smack on the bum, which still showed clearly the seven stripes from her whipping the night before.

Karl took a flat whippy object, about the size and shape of a table tennis bat out of a drawer in the table and flexed it in his hands.

"First I will give you one stroke for sloppy dressing this morning."

Splat!

'It wasn't too bad, ' thought Helen, 'I can stand that, ' but it didn't do anything to excite her cunt either.

"You will get six strokes for not telling me you weren't a virgin, and six more to show you what would happen if you did let Frank fuck you," said Karl. "I know you didn't because I watched the film of your efforts to suck his cock. You have a lot to learn. And you lost your virginity a while ago because you are all slick and smooth and healed over. Now turn your head this way and kiss your teacher."

Helen turned her head, expecting Karl to be there, but she found the paddle close to her face. "Kiss it now and kiss it again after your punishment," Karl demanded, and Helen complied.

Turning her head away, Helen had not completed the movement before...

Splat!

Splat!

Two in quick succession had her sobbing. It hurt more than she thought, especially on the marks from the previous night and she realised that the first had not been a hard one. Then there was a pause.

"Counting?" asked Karl, "Because I won't know when to stop else."

"One and two," said Helen through her tears, but she was determined not to scream in front of Paula and Frank. Screaming was for real pain and this she could stand.

Splat!

"Three."

Splat!

"Four."

Splat!

Sobs but a determined, "Five."

Splat!

"S-six."

"That is the end of the punishment for lying to me about your virginity. Thank me for it."

Helen stared at him and then as he waved the paddle she quickly said, "Thank you for punishing me."

"I suppose that will do, but it wasn't very convincing," said Karl grudgingly.

Splat!

That one surprised her, because it came as he was still speaking, but she remembered to say, "Seven."

Splat!

"Eight."

Splat!

"N-Nine."

Splat!

"T-t-ten," took quite an effort.

Splat!

"Eleven." Helen suddenly realised that it was almost over, she could relax because the last one wouldn't be unbearable.

Splat!

Helen screamed aloud at this last stroke which was infinitely more painful than the others.

"Oh sorry, I must have turned it over by mistake," said Karl, but nobody believed he was apologising. Helen could see that one surface of the paddle was covered in little raised points like a scraper.

"Kiss and thanks," reminded Paula, getting a nasty look from Karl for her pains, a look she didn't see because she was gloating over her rival's, as she thought, downfall.

Helen kissed the paddle and mumbled, "Thank you for my punishment. I'll try to be good in the future."

"Take her down, please Frank," asked Karl and while Frank was releasing Helen, Karl turned to Paula.

"And put Paula up, please," he said in the friendliest imaginable voice.

"No, no, not again, please," whined Paula, now thoroughly frightened.

Frank did not comment, but merely lifted off the smock she was wearing and fastened the unfortunate girl in place.

"Paula," said Karl, "Helen was paddled for lying to me about her virginity; you are also to be paddled for lying about her activities with Frank. That will be six strokes and will be your first punishment today."

Splat!

"One."

Splat!

"Two," said Paula, almost defiantly. It was then that Helen noticed that all of Paula's punishment strokes were with the pointed side.

Splat!

"Three."

Splat!

"Four."

Splat!

"Five."

Splat!

"S-six." This was the first sign of hesitation and Helen had to admire her spirit, but she had probably had lots of practice.

"Thank you, sir, for punishing me for lying. I hope it will help me not to lie in future," said Paula and Helen took careful note of the form of thanks Karl expected. She also realised that even if she did everything perfectly, she would still be punished some mornings, just in case.

"The first half of your punishment for stealing food came yesterday. Now comes the second half."

"Nooooooo!" wailed Paula in obvious terror at the retribution to come.

"I have decided that you shall have only six more strokes across the buttocks with the whip for your stealing and I shall not sell you," Paula's relief was evident on her face, but was wiped away when Karl added, "I shall give you away to the first person I see that that will take you."

He took the whip from the drawer and handed it to Helen. It was made from very fine wires that had been braided into a loose tube about an eighth of an inch across and three feet long, with a metal handle and a small weight at the tip. Helen stared at Karl uncomprehendingly.

"We haven't got all day, girl. Get on with it, you can give her the six strokes as a reward for last night. You took a lot for a first-timer and virgin arses are rare here. Anyway, she spanked you without permission," said Karl, "Get on with it."

Crack.

"One," sneered Paula.

"You have to do it harder than that," said Karl harshly, "or shall I demonstrate first on you?"

Crack. Helen hit as hard as she could.

"T-two," mumbled Paula.

Craack!! Helen was beginning to enjoy this.

"T-t-three," was barely audible through Paula's clenched teeth. Karl and Frank were talking quietly to one side, not taking too much notice of the girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.