Helen - Space Slave
Chapter 6: Mastered

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Mastered - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Helen heard Karl come in to the house and he and Frank were talking in the hall below. Unfortunately, she couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but Karl came up to her room immediately after they finished talking.

"Frank tells me you want to stay here, and that you understand what is involved?" he asked.

"Yes," said Helen, "I am to be your sex slave and you can have my ... cunt and my ... bum and Frank can have my mouth when you aren't using me." As she said this part of her mind was thinking how odd such language sounded coming from her, while another part was looking forward to being 'had', no 'fucked', again; the session with Frank had left her feeling that she, no, her cunt needed it. If Karl wanted to smack her bum first, that was OK too.

"I may lend you to visitors, occasionally, also," warned Karl.

Helen hesitated at this, but then she said, very quietly, "I understand." Then she looked up at Karl and asked, "What about Paula?"

Karl looked angry and snapped, "That's for me to decide, and if I want your advice I'll beat it out of you." Then he turned and stalked out of the room.

A few minutes later Frank came in. "Bad idea, that," he said.

"What?" asked Helen.

"Upsetting Karl," he replied, "Never ask him questions about what he is going to do; among his many faults he is quite indecisive about his private life, though he is a good manager at work. Anyway, I came up to tell you the routine here. Up early, about five in the morning usually, and breakfast at six. Can you cook?"

"No," answered Helen, "the housebots do all that, don't they?"

"You'll have to learn, and that could be painful. You may not have noticed but we don't have any housebots here; nobody on Csadia does. You do the cooking, cleaning up, and wash and mend the clothes. I'll teach you how to do these jobs, but be prepared for a few thrashings when Karl doesn't like what you cooked, or his clothes aren't just right."

Helen looked horrified at the idea of doing the work of robots, so Frank gave her time to assimilate that. Then she considered the alternatives; she was young and quick to learn, so she thought it probably wouldn't be too bad.

"Back to the schedule; then Karl goes to work and you do the chores until noon when he comes home for a meal and probably a quick sex session. Afternoons are usually free, but the meal must be ready for five in the afternoon when Karl comes back. Then he will work in his study for a while and then bed. Sometimes you will sleep in here, but mostly you will start the night in his room. Sometimes you will stay the whole night with him. We all eat together."

Then he added as an afterthought, "We aren't like the Earth in many ways, like there aren't any Saturdays and there aren't any Sundays here. We work every day except space ship days, unless a holiday is called, like when we have more uranium ready than the next space ship can take, which ain't often."

He looked at her intently and sighed, "Helen, I really could use your mouth again, but we get to eat now. Come on!" This brought on another little twinge in her ... cunt, but she said nothing and meekly followed him down the stairs.

In the eatingroom, Helen noticed something she hadn't seen when Paula gave her the perfunctory tour of the house; there was an odd arrangement of clips and poles on the wall. Obviously it was an adjustable arrangement of clamps, but Helen couldn't imagine what would be held there; it might almost have been wrist and ankle clamps to stretch a person on the wall in an X formation, but that was silly.

They were a tense group round the table; Helen, nervous at her first meal on Csadia and wondering about what the coming night would bring; Paula wondering if her plotting would work and she could manage to hang on to Karl and be rid of this new girl; Karl worrying about what to do with Paula and when; Frank worried because the smooth running of the household was upset by this turmoil, and not looking forward to having to teach the new girl everything.

Frank was also worried about whether the new girl would be able to handle Karl's moods and demands. He had heard her story and she obviously had no sexual experience to speak of; her first few sessions with Karl would be traumatic for her as he indulged all his 'little ways'. Frank actually wanted to have an alternative girl ready for when this Helen cracked, and the only one he could think of was Paula, but Karl really wanted to get rid of the thieving little cow immediately.

Helen ate mechanically, not thinking about the food, but was surprised how little there was for the four of them. She was even more surprised when Karl said, "Don't expect a feast like this every day, Helen. We only splash out like this on space ship days."

After the meal, Karl surprised every one of the other three when he said, "I'm off to bed now; come on Paula, I'll have you tonight and Helen can do the chores!"

Paula's face lit up with pleasure and she scampered off up the stairs followed by Karl.

Frank and Helen took the dishes into the kitchen, where Helen looked around for the disposal unit. Not seeing one, she was once again made to realise how primitive life was on Csadia when Frank put hot water in the bowl and started to rub the plates with his fingers.

"What are you doing?" asked Helen.

"I'm washing the last remains of the old food off the plates so we can use them again tomorrow, of course," he replied.

"How often do you reuse them?" asked Helen, puzzled because on Earth she had always had her food on the plates provided with the food by the housebots, and those plates went in to the disposer afterwards.

Frank laughed, "It takes a bit of getting used to, doesn't it? Plates cost money and effort to make, so we use them until they can't be used again. On the other hand water is fairly plentiful here, so you can shower as often as you want. It isn't all bad here, and there's plenty of open space and plenty of energy."

When the dishes were done, Frank said, "Why don't you take a shower, and go to bed. I'll be along in a while for my pleasure."

"You'll want my mouth again?" asked Helen, apprehensively.

"Yes, but I really want to look at you and play a little with your breasts as well," said Frank, totally seriously, "Once Paula has gone and Karl only has you, there won't be many chances to have you to myself for a night, so I'm taking this one."

Helen went upstairs slowly, thinking that there seemed to be a lot of sex on Csadia, but with apparently no ThreeVee and little entertainment, there wasn't much else to do.

Moments later she was back in the kitchen, angry with Frank. "There isn't a shower in my room," she stormed at him, "I thought you said I could shower as often as I liked?"

"You can. The shower has its own room; I'll show you, but first..."

With that he upended Helen across his knee, lifted the edge of the tunic to bare her beautifully spankable arse, for she had no underwear which seemed normal on Csadia, at least for women, and gave her three very sharp slaps on each cheek.

"That may teach you to be more polite to me in future. I may be Karl's servant but I am not yours."

Helen didn't think that Frank was allowed to spank her, after all, he had said himself that her bum was reserved for Karl. She determined that she would complain to Karl at the first opportunity.

When Frank showed Helen the cleansingroom, she wondered what the low tank off to one side and about six and a half feet long by two feet wide actually was for. It was too big to be a toilet or hand basin, yet it had taps on one end?

Her query had Frank laughing again. "It's a bath," he said, "you put about warm water in it, about a foot deep, and bathe yourself. I said it wasn't so bad here. I'll show you how it's done a bit later on; just have a shower for now."

After her shower, Helen went back to her room, pausing to listen outside Karl's door. All she heard was snoring, but she thought that there might have been someone sobbing quietly as well. Frank came up the stairs as she stood there, and silently pointed to her room. They both went in and Frank threw off his clothes; Helen was, of course, still naked from her shower.

"Before I forget, listening at Karl's door was not a bad idea, but if he catches you, he won't like it. He is a sadistic bastard at times. You realise why he took Paula to his bed tonight, don't you?"

Helen shook her head, sure that it wasn't to be gentle with her; Jacqui's quick sleepingroom visit for a beating and for sex after Karl had sold her, showed how little he cared for women's feelings.

"He did it to hurt her in her mind. You saw her face when he said it; she thought he was going to keep her, and he knew she would think that. She will have been all over him, begging him to use all his favourite 'little ways' and now she thinks she's staying. He'll let her think that until he goes to work tomorrow, then he'll tell me to get rid of her during the morning. That way he gets the maximum of sadistic satisfaction from dumping her."

Helen was horrified that anyone could be so cruel, and this was the man who owned her!

Frank was stroked her breasts gently and then started playing with them to see if he could get one nipple roused while the other was still flat, but it didn't work; they both stood proud, begging to be sucked. He lowered his head to one breast and took the nipple between his lips, tantalising the tip with his tongue. Helen was writhing with pleasure and she could feel her ... cunt getting wetter and wetter.

Frank raised his head and said, "Was that nice, little girl? Your two little tits have big nipples, don't they?"

Helen burst into tears at this, and Frank asked gently, "What's the matter? I didn't mean to upset you; I was just admiring them."

"Mervyn used to call them the biggest nipples he had ever seen," she sobbed, "He was my sort of fiancé on Earth."

Frank's tone became more harsh then, "Forget him. Everyone here has left loved ones on Earth and none of us will ever see them again. You have already been gone for six months of your time, which is twelve months on Earth, and he has probably got a new girl now. Now it's my turn. Lick him, suck him and kiss him, but don't bite. And try not to make me come too quickly; I want this to last."

Taking her time, Helen stroked Frank's prick and watched it grow. When a drop of liquid appeared at its eye, she reached her tongue out and took it away to taste. From the way she looked at his prick, Frank surmised that she had never really looked at a prick before, and his fears about how she would handle Karl's jaded ideas of sexual fun were increased.

Slowly she kissed the length of him and then licked some more, stopping every few seconds to glance up and make sure she had got it right. This was all so arousing, especially knowing her innocence in these matters, that Frank suddenly realised that she had taken him over the top and a spray of come burst out all over her face and hair. Helen's instinctive reaction was one of horror at the sticky mess all over her, but she realised that she must not show any aversion to Frank's semen, or he would feel insulted.

Sensing her worries, Frank said, "It's okay, really. We can try that bath now and then come back here for more. I'll last a lot longer next time." He found the look of relief on Helen's face almost comical.

In the cleansingroom, Frank ran some water into the bath and then stepped in. Sitting down he invited Helen to join him, which she did, stepping carefully into the water. Sitting down on his legs, Helen realised why he had nowhere near filled the bath before he got in; it was almost overflowing as it was. Frank used his hands to wash away the semen clotting in her hair and on her face, then continued to move his hands all over her body under the water, 'accidentally' including the forbidden bum.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she murmured, realising that the odd sensation underneath her was Frank's prick regaining its strength.

Frank then eased her out of the bath and joined her under the warm air spray. While they were drying she asked him, "Why is food so short, if you have all the water and energy you want?"

"Oh," he said, "all we need to have unlimited water is a small population and lots of power. Power will extract the water from the ore we dig up in the mines and we might as well use that water as waste it. Power on its own will not make food; you need to grow things for that. Even the most artificial food on Earth, the poverty handouts, need to start as a natural grown product of some kind, usually Soya beans."

Taking hold of her by one nipple, in a somewhat painful grip, he led her back along the hall to her room. There he sat on the chair and pushed her head down into his lap. "I think he's about ready again, but this time make him come as fast as you can, 'cause I need to go to bed soon if I'm going to be up again at five!"

What Helen did not realise was that Frank, without giving up any of his own pleasures, was gently teaching her the noble art of cock-sucking, since he knew she would have to do a lot of it fairly soon.

So she took his prick in her mouth and sucked very hard, but with little effect. "You're trying too much," warned Frank, "more kisses and lots more tongue; subtlety, and not brute force is the answer."

She soon realised that Frank was moving rhythmically in and out of her mouth, so she adjusted her movements to the same rhythm. Then, suddenly, Frank grabbed her by the hair and thrust his prick deep into her mouth, making her choke, and fucked her face for a few seconds before coming again, in her mouth this time. As with the first time he did that, Helen couldn't spit it out but was forced to swallow or she would have drowned in his come.

As Frank went downstairs, he wondered if she would actually choke when Karl tried to Deep Throat her.


Helen was rudely awakened by being tipped out of bed. It was Karl and he said, playfully, "Up, girl; it's five in the morning and no time for being in bed still." As she stood up he gave her a couple of 'playful taps' on the arse which made her squeal. "Breakfast soon," he said, and charged out of the room and clattered down the stairs.

Just as Helen came out on to the landing, Paula came out of Karl's room, naked. She had obviously had another beating because her breasts were red and raw where somebody had slapped them hard on both sides. Helen thought that she wouldn't get any prizes for guessing who had done that.

"I suppose you had to suck off poor old Frank, the sap," said Paula, "we had a wonderful session of love-making and Karl has quite forgiven me. I expect he'll sell you this morning!" With that she swept past Helen into the cleansingroom.

Helen went downstairs to the eatingroom thinking that it must be difficult to remember what each of these different rooms was for, and who used them. It was so much simpler on Earth where you ate, slept, cleansed and watched ThreeVee all in the one room, often shared with other people.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.