A Deep Burning Pain in My Side
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Tornado in Kansas ain't got shit on a Thunderstorm in East Texas

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

After dicky's spitting trick I sagged down to kiss and nibble on Shelta and then I moved down from her face and nect to get my lips on her titties and her nipples. She was squirming beneath me in nearly no time and I noticed my dick was hard again so I pushed it up her again and she showed me her cooter knew about nipping and nibbling its ownself. She popped her cork soon and I was left basically fucking air, like you often saw male dogs doing after the female had slipped from beneath them.

Before long a youngish blonde manuvered herself under me after tugging a spent Shelta out of her way. Apparently she had watched closely so she wasn't surprised to get it in the missionary position. I guess she enjoyed the novelty because her hips were banging up against me in no time. If I hadn't noticed she had no hymen I might have been ashamed of myself for taking advantage of such a young one, but I wasn't the first in this hole so I settled down to banging for pleasure.

She had some ideas along those lines herself and she hugged me tightly to her and whimpered and moaned encouraging me to keep it up. I slipped my hand between us and tickled her clit while I was at it and managed to get her over the top without expending my shot.

I was ashamed of myself when the youngest looking redhead of them all slipped her sexy slim ass beneath me and especially when I noticed I opened her up for later use. Still, she was a willing participant and I doubted there would be any police dropping by to arrest me for molesting a child, which I was surely doing.

Virgin or not she had a snapper down there between her legs and she used it to great advantage. She coaxed the expected cramy explosion from me and it caused two other beauties to minister to my flagging erection until they had it back in shape.

With the help of the good Lord and a fabulous naked titty, ass, and bush show I was able to continue with only short breaks until I did them all, even the youngest two Jalta and Jedda had been trying to court. It seems the women had made the leap to find me leader of the new band and they all wanted at least a short ride, or riding.

Later, as Shira was pouring me a cup of coffee I asked her about the ceremony we'd just been though and also about the fact I'd nailed the two prospective mates for Jalta and Jedda. She dried my eyes of my crying.

"Jalta and Jedda are probebly more thankful than Nita and Noni were. They understood earlier you were allowing them to get acquainted with the two young women which is tantamount to giving your blessing. Nita and Noni knew they owed you the first time and I'm sure Jalta and Jedda did too.

You are the leader and all the women in your band know they belong to you first. Even as time goes on and they become mated to other men they still won't think of denying you if you show inteest in them. They will always be happy for you to give them some attention. When the leader can't spread his attention around it is time for a new leader, everyone knows it. Its the reason no one seemed sad about losing the last lader when you killed him. I guess you noticed Tika was especially enthusiastic when you did it to her. She will be staying close to you from now on and she will always be ready to welcome you between her legs, as Shelta and I will. It is well known the leader gives the best babies and we all want one.

What a fucking deal! She was telling me to fuck every woman I wanted to and everyone would be happy about it. I still wasn't sure about the men being so happy and I had another thought.

"What about the men? Do they expect to do it with my women?"

"Only the most foolish. After all, you are the leader because everyone thinks you are the best fighter. If one of them tries to mate with one of your women then he expects to fight you for leadership. You are so big and strong you will have no worries about it for years," she said.

I could see friction coming up over this sooner or later, but I had to take her word for the way the politics went. She seemed to be telling me to fuck any woman I wanted to and then shoot any cocksucker who tried to hide the weenie with one of my women. I could live with that. Of course it was at least possible the other men would expect the punishment for dipping their quill in my ink to be more in the nature of a physical altercation, and if I thought it was a very useful member of our band who tried it I just might.

Still, I'd probably go ahead and shoot any who came sniffing around the ones I considered my women, just for luck.

I took a break for a cup of coffee and then back to the furpile intending to get a little nap. Tika had no suck intentions. She settled down right beside me and in a few minutes she showed me she'd been paying attention by puttine her lips to mine and giving me a serious kissing. What the hell, turn about is fair play and soon her skin clothing was gone and I had my mouth on her pussy doing a little kissing of my own.

She showed more of her learning as she spread her legs wide when I moved between them. My one eyed snake found its way around down there better than I though possible and when the head moved between two slick lips I slid it home while Tika wrapped her arms and legs around me and cooed encouragement in my ears between the times she was moaning and trembling with pleasure. Her hips were doing a great job of wiggling her slot around my dick too, and soon we were gasping for our breath back.

The two youngest redheads were back by me in minutes and since I didn't have enough starch in my pecker I put mouth to pussy and licked up trouble. I sent them both off into lala land and then lay back down for a breather. I guess the others were either too shy to come get a dose or busy elsewhere, because none of them came close right away.

After a short breather I rounded up all the earlier participants and led them back to the barn. We started the practice riding all over again. I let those I'd already taught to saddle their mounts do so and then I started in teaching the others the trick. We were making progress until Jalta came from the living area and told me twenty of more men were sneaking up around the front. I called Shira and Shelta over to take over rider training and then followed Jalta back to the over the door firing position.

I took the time to load all three of the magazines I had for the M1, pulled the chair over to the firing bench and stacked up three sandbags for a nice rest. Apparently the ones bent on attacking us hadn't noticed me in place or else they thought they'd take their chances since I was pretty sure they didn't have any idea of the danger the M1 put them in.

Some few of them around the edges did at least move away from the biggest bunch and try to get concealed in the brush.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.