World Leaders Become Hookers - Cover

World Leaders Become Hookers

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After the world gets bombarded by the comet in Apophis in 2035, the heads of states of vast European countries (all young female Blondes) are now permanently stranded in Venezuela, being there for a summit, hence at the mercy of their Venezuelan counterpart (angry Brunette) whom they had belittled and criticized far too often in the past. Now they pay the ultimate price.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Prostitution  

Story:

THE NEXT DAY

Since 10AM in the morning it had been the beginning of a gruesome day for the 20 former Heads of States. There was a wake up call on their doors, telling them to get up and get ready. All 20 women thought that last night was just one nightmare but unfortunately it all really happened to them.

As prostitutes Marina told them personally that they always be naked and that customers would pay them money to have sex with them. But they weren't really completely naked. On all their necks they wore black collars, as thin as bracelets.

They were made to loiter around on the main floor with its chairs & tables, corner tables, front stage and bars with stools.

After 11AM onwards 'Blondies' was already getting tons of male customers eager to have sex with Blonde prostitutes, even if they were fake Blondes. But when the first male customers came (at least 50 men), Marina announced to them that today was a special day because today they were going to get genuine Blondes and all the men could see it on the women's pubic hairs.

"Oh my God. Did I die and go to Sweden??" said one excited Argentinean male customer in Spanish.

"Hey don't you recognise them you guys. Those are the women are the Presidents of those European countries!!" cried an observant male customer, in Spanish.

Oh no he knows who we are. I don't understand Spanish that well but from the look on his face he pays a lot of attention to the news around the world, thought the panicked former Chancellor of Germany.

"What do you mean Alberto?" his friend asked him, in Spanish.

"Yesterday there was supposed to be a summit of world leaders here in Buenos Aires. I guess when the meteor destroyed the rest of the world they got stuck here!!" the guy called Alberto told all his friends, in Spanish.

"So these prostitutes are actually women in power?" asked another friend, in Spanish.

"Knowing our own President, not anymore they're not. I guess she forced them into this job!!" said Alberto, in Spanish.

"But why???" asked another friend, in Spanish.

"Well if I remember correctly these women said bad things about her and this place!!" state Alberto, in Spanish.

Marina listened to Alberto, a regular.

"Ok Alberto. Since you are so observant take a guess what the price for this Blonde putas would be!" said a sarcastic but smiling Marina, in English as she knows that he can speak English, French and Italian too.

"Hmmm. I actually don't know. I mean fucking their pussies would cost the same always but fucking their asses would be one-and-a-half the usual price (like $100 to fuck their cunts but $!50 to fuck their asses) I guess???" answered Alberto, in English.

Argentinean love fucking Blonde women in their asses as it feels tight and smooth and so worth the money.

"Alberto you are so slow man. Because these women were once women in power they would cost a lot more. Fucking their Blonde pussies would cost twice the average and fucking their smooth small Nordic asses would cost actually two-and-a-half times the original amount," Marina chuckled to him in plain English.

The 19 Blondes and Katherina (woman from Spain) sighed as their owner was cruelly humiliating them by stating what they once were.

Alberto and his friends looked at all 20 women.

"One of them is the Swedish Prime Minister right??" asked Albeto, in Spanish.

His cock was stiffening under his pants. He always dreamt of fucking a Blonde from Sweden.

Marina had a good memory to remember which woman was the Head of State of which country as she watched a lot of television. She looked at the Swedish woman, giving her a kinky smile.

Marina looked back at Alberto.

"Do you know which one??" asked Marina.

I wan to see if your memory is as good as mine Alberto my boy, Marina thought.

Alberto looked at all the Blonde women.

"Hey if I guess it right would you give me normal price so that I can fuck her ass???" asked an excited Alberto, in Spanish.

Marina just stared at him smiling and then nodded.

He was just excited at staring at these Blonde prostitutes, but not only because they were Blonde but he would also be fucking a symbol of power as these women used to be Heads of States.

Alberto stared at the former Prime Minister of Hungary, smiling.

"Ah ha. This one!" Alberto said smilingly in Spanish and also pointing towards the Hungarian woman.

"Alberto my boy, you guessed it wrong. I'm sorry. Do you want to know who it is??" asked a smiling Marina, in English.

Alberto sighed. He gave up. Marina pulled the former Swedish Prime Minister.

"She is the beautiful one from Sweden. Enjoy her but since you guessed it wrong you have to pay the price for this one. Take him to your room!" Marina ordered the former Swedish Prime Minister.

The former Swedish Prime Minister walked up to Alberto, taking him by the hand.

"This way!" said the former Swedish Prime Minister.

"The rest of you start getting to work or there will be no lunch for you!" Marina threatened the other 19 women.

The former-powerful women started soliciting themselves to the other 49 men, asking if they wanted to have sex with them and what price was for what. There was also a separate price for blowjobs.

All 19 women were used there on the main floor. The former Austrian Chancellor was there on all fours sucking off one of Alberto's friend while another friend fucked her on the ass. The former Russian President was pinned on top of a table while two guys were sucking on her big boobs. The former Hungarian Prime Minister had her legs spread up, her ass sat down on top of a table while a customer is holding onto both her thighs while fucking her blonde pussy vigorously.

The rest of the women were taking up the ass since most Argentinean customer wanted to fuck their asses more than anything else. They fucked their asses while they were bent over on top of the tables.

As for Alberto and the former Swedish Prime Minister they did it in the bedroom that she slept in. Alberto took off his clothes and fucked her ass while she was on all fours. He would pull on her blonde hair or squeeze on her tits or twist and pull on her nipples while she was staring herself getting fucked by the wall mirror on top of her bed.

I am a whore, the Swedish Prime Minister thought about herself.

What the former Swedish Prime Minister didn't know that on the other side of the wall mirror her anal sex with Alberto was being recorded by camcorders and some young girl watching over the recording and of Alberto fucking the Swedish woman's small tight ass.

What a fucking Blonde slut! the girl thought of the former Swedish Prime Minister.

The young girl looked about 12 years old but already smart enough to know about the real world.

Alberto had fucked the former Swedish Prime Minister's ass for nearly an hour and enjoyed every moment of it. When he was done with her he retracted his cock out of her ass, leaving cum stains dripping down her small asshole.

Sweet. After all these years who would have thought I would get to fuck a Swedish woman on the ass, Alberto thought.

Alberto paid her the money. When the 12 year old girl from the other side of the glass mirror saw the former Swedish Prime Minister taking the money she chuckled in disgust.

Fucking Blonde whore, the 2 year old girl thought.

The whole day all 19 Blondes and Katherina (former Spanish prime Minister) had sex. For the most part the Blonde women had sex on the main floor (mostly taking it up the ass) and sometimes inside their bedrooms (also taking it from behind while being taped).

From 11AM up to 9PM the Blondes had sex with hungry customers who were hungry for their asses. Marina made lots of money with them. As for Katherina she started working on the stage by 9PM, once more dominated by Salina who made her have sex with the same donkey the previous night and customers paid tons of money to see her perform beastiality right before their very eyes, even calling her derogatory names to their excitement. What was different tonight was that Katherina's beastiality performance was being recorded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.