World Leaders Become Hookers
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After the world gets bombarded by the comet in Apophis in 2035, the heads of states of vast European countries (all young female Blondes) are now permanently stranded in Venezuela, being there for a summit, hence at the mercy of their Venezuelan counterpart (angry Brunette) whom they had belittled and criticized far too often in the past. Now they pay the ultimate price.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Prostitution  

The Story

EVENING — Somewhere After 7PM

Outside the Residence of the Argentinean President was a large van waiting outside. It looked like a military van that was normally used to put criminals in. Two guards working for Argentinean President Fergana opened the back door of the van.

Silvia headed towards the back of the van. Behind her were 19 very-pale blue eyed Blonde women in their early 30s and 1 dark swarthy lady with long black hair.

"Ok. Get inside," Silvia ordered them.

"Where are they taking us?" the former Swiss Head of State asked the former Chancellor of Austria.

"No talking!" ordered Silvia.

The former Head of Swityerland gulped in fear. One by one all 19 Blondes and the one raven-haired former Spanish Prime Minister climbed on board the large van. The guards closed the backdoors, and then followed Silvia aboard another van in front of that van where the 20 women were locked up. The armed squad were inside the second van's backspace while Silvia sat next to the driver in front.

"Ok drive," Silvia told the driver in Spanish.

The vans drove all the way towards a lone highway, then taking a turn towards an urban jungle of Buenos Aires. The vans stopped in front of a large brothel that had neon lights on top of the building, like the Titty Twister in that vampire comedy film From Dusk Till Dawn. The neon lights showed the name of the brothel in block with a sign of a woman looking over her long hair and she had big ass cheeks.

The name of the brothel was BLONDIES. The woman's face lights glittered in pink, her long hair glittered in yellow and her ass cheeks also glittered in pink. This was a brothel that had lots of fake Blonde prostitutes in which male customers paid a lot of money for. Blondies was the kind of brothel that catered to men who wanted to have sex with Blonde hookers.

The first van parked outside the front entrance to the brothel. Silvia got out and she went to the backdoor to let President Fergana's squad team out. Once the squad team was out they then rushed to the backdoors of the second van, opening the backdoors and ushering the 20 women inside to get out.

When all 20 women got out they saw where they were. They gulped since they were taken to a brothel, all of them assuming that not only the reports were true but that it was also ran by a 16 year old Madam who happened to be the oldest daughter of President Fergana.

"Oh God this can't be happening??" cried the former Prime Minister of Slovenia.

"No talking!" Silvia screamed at her.

The former Slovenian Prime Minister quickly shut up but she all notice that the other 19 women shared her fear. They were going to be forced into prostitution and have sex with tons of strangers.

Outside the front doors were two big bouncers. They recognised who Silvia was and they opened the front doors for her. Silvia motioned for the armed squad to usher all the 20 women to come inside the brothel.

When the ladies got inside the whole place smelled of cigarette smokes and had the aroma of Tequila and many other types of alcohol. All the lights inside were fluorescent, sparking red. The women could see waitresses walking around in bunny costumes, men sat down on tables with naked Blonde prostitutes hovering around them who only had thin black collars around their necks and that there was a large stage in front of them with strippers performing live as pole dancers. All the prostitutes were dark and looked like fake Blondes as none of them looked Nordic but more Mediterranean with their pointed noses, thick black eyebrows and round dark eyes (something like Lady Gaga).

Silvia was talking to a waitress and the waitress led them all towards a narrow corridor, away from the main floor where the customers and prostitutes were in, which took them past a couple of bedroom doors (which many of the ex-Heads of States were unfortunate to have noticed, as they saw semi-closed doors with men having sex with hookers who made loud noises) and then finally taking them to a much larger dark foyer with a large weak chandelier hanging above them. On the foyer were a couple of more doors.

"Ok wait here. I'll go tell her you're here," the waitress told Silvia.

The waitress entered one of the doors and two minutes later she came back, with a 16 year old Argentinean girl. All 20 women gasped.

This must be President Fergana's daughter, the former Czech Prime Minister thought.

How could a girl so young be so cruel to force other women into prostitution? the former Swedish Prime Minister) thought.

The 16 year old girl before their very was the Madam of Blondies, and the oldest child from President Fergana: Marina. She was very beautiful but cruel.

"May I introduce you all to her graciousness, this beautiful young lady whom you must all now listen to. From now on she is your boss and you must do whatever she tells you to do. This is what her Excellency, our Great President, wants of you. Your lives are no longer yours and as of tonight she owns you," Silvia announced to the 20 women in plain English.

"Mother said you were coming and that you have these former Heads of States now under her jurisdiction and control. Make them stand in a straight line!" Marina ordered Silvia in Spanish.

Silvia spoke to the 20 women.

"Stand in a straight line!" Silvia ordered the 20 women.

As the squad had their guns at all times, the 20 women tried forming a straight line. Marina walked towards them, inspecting and each every one of them.

"I am your new boss. You all work for me now and you are going to be working here for me. This will be your new home. You will get food, water and accommodation but you must always prove your loyalty to me and be faithful to me," Marina spoke to them in a soft friendly tone and in British-type English too.

She stopped by the former Czech Prime Minister, touching, feeling and fondling with her blonde hair softly. The former Czech Prime Minister tried staying still as Marina intimidated her with her soft tone.

"And you are all natural. I can tell. This is good. Very good. You will bring a lot of money here. You will work here day and night, especially night. You are going to make a lot of men very happy," Marina said to all of them in a happy excited tone.

Marina gently let go of the former Czech Prime Minister's blonde hair and then walked over to the Swedish woman. She started touching, feeling and fondling with the former Swedish Prime Minister's blonde hair.

"All your hairs have nice texture. Normally the women we have over here have thicker and rougher hair than yours, even hairier like a man's so forcing to have all their body hairs shaved. I bet even your bodies are nicer and softer too, with less body hair," Marina told them in a matter-of-fact tone.

Marina gently let go of the former Swedish Prime Minister's blonde hair.

Marina then walked over to the former Austrian Chancellor, also touching and fondling with her Blonde hair.

"I am going to take good care of you. But I must say this to all of you and please don't take this the wrong way as I really do think you are all beautiful women," Marina said in a more serious tone.

Marine gently let go of the former Austrian Chancellor's blonde hair.

"You are all so pale," Marina chuckled.

Marina turned to the waitress who led Silvia and company earlier and spoke to her.

"Call my men here!" Silvia ordered her in a soft tone in Spanish."

The waitress bowed her head.

"Si Donna," the waitress replied.

The waitress walked away.

Marina looked at the former Spanish Prime Minister She walked over to her.

The only one who is dark, Marina thought.

Marina then looked at all of them.

"I am sure being the Blonde and beautiful woman that you are, you must have had lots and lots of sex with different men. Yes or no??" Marina asked all of them.

The 19 Blonde women just stood still, avoiding Marina's glare.

"I believed I asked all of you a simple question!" Marina said to them in a sharper tone.

All 19 Blonde women slowly nodded their heads, thinking that if they didn't, she would either have them killed or just force them to let themselves get raped so that they learn really fast what a sex life was supposed to be like, especially among women who often met strangers for one night stands.

"Good. That means I won't be giving any of you extra school then," Marina said to them in a smiling tone.

The waitress arrived with five large goons. They were muscular, very tanned like Arnold Schwarzenegger and were the type of people you didn't want to mess with.

"Ahh my men are here. These men are my own special bodyguards. They will be taking good care of you. Silvia you can go now and don't forget to give mommy my love," Marina said to Silvia in Spanish.

"Si Donna," Silvia bowed.

Silvia spoke to the leader of the armed squad and then walked away from Marina and the 20 women.

"Hugo. Take these women to Gloria," Marina told a goon who resembled Andre the Giant from the World Wrestling Federation, in Spanish.

Hugo and his goons ushered the women to come with them. Marina spotted the former Spanish Prime Minister.

"No not you. You stay," Marina told the former Spanish Prime Minister in English.

The former Spanish Prime Minister stayed behind, watching the goons take the other women away.

"I have other plans for this one. Get her ready for the stage. I want her to do the same thing Salina was supposed to do tonight," Marina told the waitress in Spanish.

Salina was a pole stripper who did all sorts of performance, live on the stage. She was a known shameless crowd drawer and crowd pleaser.

The waitress grabbed the former Spanish Prime Minister. The former Spanish Prime Minister was thinking that she was either going to be forced to have sex with men or even perform strip tease and pole dancing for all those horny immoral men tonight.


The waitress led the former Spanish Prime Minister to a changing room of some sort, with naked faked-Blonde hookers loitering around and some cleaning themselves up in front of mirrors.

"Espanol??" asked the waitress.

"Si! Si!" the former Spanish Prime Minister nodded smilingly.

The waitress rudely turned away from the former Spanish Prime Minister and asked the hookers inside the changing room her question.

"Is Salina here??" the waitress asked.

One of the hookers looked for Salina inside that changing room and 2 minutes later a chocolate-tanned fake Blonde dressed up as Wonder Woman, a 20th & 21st Century fictional feminist American comic book icon-turned-1970s-TV-programme-and-early-2000s-cartoon-series-character.

"Salina I want you to take charge of this one. Malina wants her to do the same thing you're doing tonight. She's all yours," the waitress said in a pissed-off tone and in Spanish.

The waitress let go of the former Spanish Prime Minister and left the changing room.

"So you are new here," Salina said to the former Spanish Prime Minister.

"Si!" the Spanish woman nodded.

"Well first you are going to have to take off your clothes," Salina told the former Spanish Prime Minister.

It is like when you were younger having extramarital affairs when your husband was away, the former Spanish Prime Minister convinced herself in her mind.

This was the only way she knew she could bear this place and even bear having sex with strangers whom she may not even want to have sex with.

The former Spanish Prime Minister started stripping off all her clothes until she was completely naked. She had large breasts with protruding dark-brown nipples and had shaved pubic hair. Salina took her by the hand.

"Come with me," Salina said to her in a bossy tone.

Salina led her away from the changing room. They were walking all the way to the backstage. Other pole dancers were performing and once the last one was over it would be the former Spanish Prime Minister's turn.

I am going to be pole dancing, the former Spanish Prime Minister thought to herself.

She had a tactic on how to pull this off without panicking or messing up. She remembered strip teasing the guys she had flings with and would imagine that she was performing this for these guys she once saw behind her husband's back (before he died in a plane crash headed for Morocco).

When the last show the curtains pulled back.

"Ok it is your turn," Salina told the former Spanish Prime Minister.

Salina ushered the former Spanish Prime Minister towards the stage. To the former Spanish Prime Minister's surprise she saw the poles automatically going down the stage floor. She wasn't sure now if she was going to be pole dancing but how could she perform strip tease if there were no poles???

"Stay here. I'll be right back," Salina ordered her.

Salina left and came back 1 minute later ... with a donkey.

"Madre Di Dios," the former Spanish Prime Minister cried loudly in a panicking tone.

"Yes I know. Isn't he magnificent!!!!" Salina said, smiling and looking down at its huge donkey penis.

This was what Salina did for her audience. She performed live animal sex with donkeys, just like Mexican hookers. Every year 3 million American tourist would come down to Mexico just for that one single event that was also normally done out on the open space, normally on some Mexican desert.

"Hey I never asked you your name. What is your name??" asked Salina.

This was the first time someone ever asked her what her name was, rather than just refer to he as some cattle or nobody.

"My real name is Katherina," the former Spanish Prime Minister answered, hoping she could stall time.

She didn't want to have sex with this donkey. Sex with animals was disgusting and the lowliest thing any woman could put herself through. As far as she was concerned those Mexican hookers who did donkey shows were either crazy or had no pride in themselves so as to stoop that low.

"Katherina you are up. Curtains," Salina shouted, for the curtains to be pulled up.

"I have never done something like this before," Katherina cried in a panicking tone.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.